Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,582 members, 7,861,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1050829 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2023
Hello

It should be fine

If and when you do a new TB test please send that to your Uni explaining everything so they can update their records

Cheers
lakewealth:
Hello

please I need answers to these questions, I'm really confuse about this right now

1. my tb certificate will expire in March did it at IOM, but can I apply for another before it expires at Qlife also?

2. hope it's safe to use different TB certificate for CAS and Visa (the one I submitted for cas expires by March, planning to do another before the expiration date at Qlife)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2023
Hello

What is the school requirements?

Did you challenge them on that using their own requirements as stated in either the course details or the international section/Nigeria?

Hopefully what you have done is sufficient, wait for a feedback

Cheers

Legitmenaija:

I sent them this email immediately i got the offer

[/b]Thank you for your offer of admission to study in your university.

Regarding the conditions, English is the official language of my country, Nigeria and all my education was received in English language.

Also i scored a C4 in my English language when i wrote West African Examination Council (Senior School Certificate Exam).[b]

Show quoted text
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:36am On Jan 10, 2023
Hello

You can't use your Uni accommodation details for your child, that isn't suitable unless it is private accommodation provided by the Uni specifically for family.

Where have you been since you arrived and where were you planning to keep your child?

Cheers
Juwonlee:
@dduchess90, @justwise, @giselle237

I am already in the UK. When filling the dependant form. I already completed a section asking for accommodation, using my school address. After submission and payments made. I was told to provide consent letter of the dependants housing arrangements.

I am still searching for accommodation. Please, what must I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rang3rman2(m): 8:43am On Jan 10, 2023
Congratulations you are in UK already. However, the gurus in the house will answer your question. As one of the newbies here, I will like to know how you went about the application and visa processes. Did you use an agent or did it yourself? What course are you offered in Uni Derby and tuition? Which other Uni offered you admission and how much is their tuition? Hope to read from you soonest. Precious.
quote author=MelaninGemstone post=119788395]Guys, please can I switch schools ?

I got my visa through university of derby

I am currently in the UK, my school starts in 2 weeks time

Coincidentally and fortunately, another school I applied to just gave me an offer and it’s 5K pounds cheaper than Derby and the course is better than what I’m studying in Derby

I want to switch asap. Please what is the process? Help me guys [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by infosoftlife: 9:00am On Jan 10, 2023
Legitmenaija:

I sent them this email immediately i got the offer

[/b]Thank you for your offer of admission to study in your university.

Regarding the conditions, English is the official language of my country, Nigeria and all my education was received in English language.

Also i scored a C4 in my English language when i wrote West African Examination Council (Senior School Certificate Exam).[b]

Show quoted text

Endeavor to read the school requirements. Some schools don't accept WAEC result if it is above 10 yrs. Also, some schools have their internal English test you can take.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Babamonsura: 9:08am On Jan 10, 2023
Someone should please confirm the authenticity of this information. Somebody just sent it to me. Please, is it true?

*UPDATE!!!*

*The Home Office have discovered that Nigerian banks and other agencies fund Nigerians to enable them travel to the UK.*

*For this reason, they have initiated the border police to confirm that students actually paid up to 50% of their tuition fees before they enter the UK.*

*If you have not paid up to 50%(half) of your tuition fee, please ensure you do so as soon as possible before traveling to the UK.*

*Please do NOT travel without paying half of your tuition fee!*

*Please note that failure to do so will result in immediate Visa Revocation, and you will be sent back to Nigeria!*

*Please treat the payment of half of your tuition fee as CRUCIAL, as it can actually lay waste to all the effort you have put in - to travel abroad.*

Copied decided to share
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2023
giselle237:
u need to do your calculations real time.. check page 1 for guidance
I already did. And it less than 15m. But my wife got a scholarship of 4k and someone is suggesting that I must add the 4k to the to the POF too. I used oanda.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Giftnna: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2023
I just got my brp email this morning
Bamo2020:

Have you gotten your BRP and when did you do your bio?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sookiee: 10:09am On Jan 10, 2023
Giftnna:

Congratulations!!! I tap into this
My biometrics was since 7th December

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opiso101: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2023
what is the status of your application?
Sookiee:

Congratulations!!! I tap into this
My biometrics was since 7th December
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 10:34am On Jan 10, 2023
Is this on UKVI website? Where's the information originally from?
Is 50% tuition payment before entering the UK one of the school's conditions?
Did the affected person(s) meet the school's financial requirements ie. fee payment?
Did the person(s) have evidence that he/she had the tuition balance even though full tuition hadn't been made? Did the person have evidence that payment had been initiated even if the school hadn't received it eg. Form A or direct bank transfer depending on the mode of payment? Was the affected person(s) able to show this evidence to the entry officer?
I think the main issue, if required, is being able to prove/show that tuition has been paid or that the money for the tuition balance is still available and will be made upon arrival.
Note: This is not to say that paying half or all of tuition before getting to the UK is a bad thing. This is a great option that leaves the student with time to study and not have to worry about clogs in the tuition payment process after arriving in the UK.
Babamonsura:
Someone should please confirm the authenticity of this information. Somebody just sent it to me. Please, is it true?

*UPDATE!!!*

*The Home Office have discovered that Nigerian banks and other agencies fund Nigerians to enable them travel to the UK.*

*For this reason, they have initiated the border police to confirm that students actually paid up to 50% of their tuition fees before they enter the UK.*

*If you have not paid up to 50%(half) of your tuition fee, please ensure you do so as soon as possible before traveling to the UK.*

*Please do NOT travel without paying half of your tuition fee!*

*Please note that failure to do so will result in immediate Visa Revocation, and you will be sent back to Nigeria!*

*Please treat the payment of half of your tuition fee as CRUCIAL, as it can actually lay waste to all the effort you have put in - to travel abroad.*

Copied decided to share

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Legitmenaija: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2023
infosoftlife:

Endeavor to read the school requirements. Some schools don't accept WAEC result if it is above 10 yrs. Also, some schools have their internal English test you can take.

Okay, thanks. I will check their website again and contact them again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kfakile: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Please Seniors,

My bio was 7th Dec Ikeja TLS priority
Additional documents required 20th and submit 21

Not received email 5th Jan and resend resized documents 5th

Paid call on 6th for escalation and to confirm documents send received

Made paid call 9th I was told decision was made

Just checking my tracking now it has move to VAC but I have not receive any email for approval or BRP... Please advice

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by focusworld: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2023
Good morning house, how will I know if university of Sunderland have accepted my tuition fee ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mudimooon: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2023
Pls who did their bio on the 21st of Dec standard VI ??
Have you received any mail or have you received your visa??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bamo2020(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2023
Giftnna:

Congrats. I pray they release my collection mail on time too ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by iamobruche: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2023
mudimooon:
Pls who did their bio on the 21st of Dec standard VI ??
Have you received any mail or have you received your visa??
Bio was 21th and no response till now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sophizy1234: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2023
Tboy243:
Good evening everyone kindly advise on what to do;

Applied for Student's Visa with hubby only as dependent.
Standard application.
School: Manchester Metropolitan University
Bio: 7 Dec, 22.
Abuja TLScontact.
Received by DMC same day of Bio.
Interviewed: 15th Dec.
Empty NSF mail: 22nd Dec. (No documents requested)
Made paid (Mail) enquiry: 3 Jan, 23

Till now haven't heard from the DMC and It's been 32days already. Your suggestions and advise will be appreciated..�

Also, kindly quote me with link to join any Manchester Met. University international students' group for updates. Thank you very much.�

Hi what kind of interview did you do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jyde231101: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2023
Just be positive since you haven't received any refusal email.. kindly share your Visa testimony after your collection, We had almost same situation but nothing yet until now. No any communication from UKVI after several paid calls ... Congrats in advance
kfakile:
Please Seniors,

Just checking my tracking now it has move to VAC but I have not receive any email for approval or BRP... Please advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jyde231101: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2023
I think there was some kind of issues for those who did there BIOMETRICS on 7th December 2022
kfakile:
Please Seniors,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opiso101: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2023
How long did it take to change from move to VAC to received by VAC ?

Giftnna:
Never mind, I just received the email �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sookiee: 11:25am On Jan 10, 2023
Opiso101:
what is the status of your application?

Decision has been made on the 4th
Application still in DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opiso101: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2023
Please is there a way to contact TLS not to send documents.
I intend to go and pick it up myself to avoid delay.

Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by PaoExchange(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2023
16inchdick:

Hello does the school
Require ielts

No, they don’t. At least I didn’t use IELTS for my application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opiso101: 11:38am On Jan 10, 2023
Have called them again?

Sookiee:

Decision has been made on the 4th
Application still in DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Giftnna: 11:38am On Jan 10, 2023
They will
Bamo2020:

Congrats. I pray they release my collection mail on time too ooo

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by PaoExchange(m): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2023
I also applied to Teesside for Sept 2023. If you’re a Teesside University hopeful too. Use this link https:///JqqQyH7sTpkKJou3YUoLvJ to join the group I created so we can share info and progress with each other. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Giftnna: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2023
It took like 6-7 hours. I checked in the morning and it was at transfered and I checked back in the evening and it was at received

Opiso101:
How long did it take to change from move to VAC to received by VAC ?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tboy243: 11:45am On Jan 10, 2023
Sophizy1234:

Hi what kind of interview did you do?
Interview for Student's Visa, actually not me but my wife. She was asked questions relating to her application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kfakile: 11:47am On Jan 10, 2023
Thanks for your words, I really need it. It will all end in praise for us all.
Jyde231101:
Just be positive since you haven't received any refusal email.. kindly share your Visa testimony after your collection, We had almost same situation but nothing yet until now. No any communication from UKVI after several paid calls ... Congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2023
Congratulations

You will get your BRP shortly after. Got mine 2days after passport collection

kfakile:
Please Seniors,

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pevisegun: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hi, going to ulster too, magee campus, data science you can reach me here 09069388457
Bellanova:
Compliments of the Season Everyone!!
Please is anyone going to Ulster (Magee Campus)in January?. Id be going for International Business with HRM, and I’d love to connect and discuss things like accommodation…thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.