Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000278 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Giftnna: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Thank you very much

Onelovetayz:

No!

All the best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by holluwizzy: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
God afternoon Gurus n All.

Is there any dependants who have received their visa in less than 2 months?

Will appreciate response from gurus ND experience.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Haykaybecks:
Helllo gurus and dduchess90 in the house, please I received this message now. What are they expecting from to provide please.

You can send things like

1. A joint account statement with your spouse showing your address as same

2. A utility bill showing your name and address

3. A doctor's report stating your relationship to your spouse

4. Any other documents you consider relevant that shows your relationship with your spouse.

The list is inexhaustive

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Amen

Congratulations

Bamo2020:
Visa alert! Two dependants
Bio: 9/12/2022
No NSF
No interview
BRP mail: 08/01/2023
Collection mail: 11/01/2023
Picked up the passports with vignette: 12/01/2023.
Glory be to God. May all those awaiting theirs receive positive response in Jesus mighty name.
Thanks to all our gurus in house. God bless us all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Powerbankng: 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Please can my wife and I apply with 1 month marriage certificate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tboy243: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hello gurus..

We have done our Bio since 7th Dec, 2022, one dependent..

MA did interview and subsequently got an empty NSF..

Till now no updates from UKVI..

We did paid mail enquiry for MA last week, they said application is still being processed and awaiting a decision...

We did a follow-up email enquiry yesterday, they said application has been escalated and we should wait for 15working days.

Any advice for this kind of situation?.. Do we have to wait for 15working days truly before getting any response? MA's course begins on the 23rd of this month.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by temmyblaze001: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
Good evening.

I want to pay for visa fee and ihs fee, but am having difficult paying because my money is in naira. Thou I already looked for someone who have a foreign account and can pay in pounds. But the problem is I don't know how to send the naira equivalent to the person so the person can pay in pounds for me.....

Please help a brother
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dippyyoo(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
@Tboy243. In same shoes, 6th Dec. 2022. Yesterday UKVI saying they have escalated and to wait another 15 working days before contacting them.

A decision that has been made since 27th Dec. 2022.

Any insight from anyone would help please.

quote author=Tboy243 post=119966222]Hello gurus..

We did paid mail enquiry for MA last week, they said application is still being processed and awaiting a decision...

We did a follow-up email enquiry yesterday, they said application has been escalated and we should wait for 15working days.

Any advice for this kind of situation?.. Do we have to wait for 15working days truly before getting any response? MA's course begins on the 23rd of this month.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
temmyblaze001:
Good evening.

I want to pay for visa fee and ihs fee, but am having difficult paying because my money is in naira. Thou I already looked for someone who have a foreign account and can pay in pounds. But the problem is I don't know how to send the naira equivalent to the person so the person can pay in pounds for me.....

Please help a brother

Option 1. if you know someone close with a dollar account with card. Buy dollars from aboki and pay into that account then use the card to pay.

Option 2 ..if the person you contacted is close to you and has enough pounds or dollars to pay you you. Then agree with him or her at what rate you are paying back into their naira account.

Please ensure you deal with only somebody you know and possibly ensure your visa and IHS fee payment is already successful before you transfer naira.equivalent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
dippyyoo:

@Tboy243. In same shoes, 6th Dec. 2022. Yesterday UKVI saying they have escalated and to wait another 15 working days before contacting them.

Any advice for this kind of situation?.. Do we have to wait for 15working days truly before getting any response? MA's course begins on the 23rd of this month.

Seriously many cases reported like these seems to suggest administrative or system issues at the UKVI.

Aside from using paid mail or call, there is a complain option on the UK Government website where applicants can submit a complaint about application to the Home office for intervention. Because believe it or not, the contact centre staff just give custom response to inquiries made through paid mail or calls. Just like what applicants see on tracker.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cuzomba(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Anyone please...
cuzomba:
A friend did bio on 16th December (standard),nsf mail for additional documents was sent to him on 3rd January and he responded on the 4th of January....out of frustration or so coz he said he was thinking they didn't receive the first one he sent hence the delay.....he went and resent the same additional documents again this morning, making it two times.

I am thinking that will make the count start again for him or be an issue.

What do y'all think please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jjbest(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Good day everybody.
I need your advice and opinion especially those that are in UK or that have someone there already.
I have two offer from university of Worcester and University of Hertfordshire.
Please � help me make a choice like the once that have a student friendly environment and flexible payment plan
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haykaybecks: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Justpat:

You can send things like

1. A joint account statement with your spouse showing your address as same

2. A utility bill showing your name and address

3. A doctor's report stating your relationship to your spouse

4. Any other documents you consider relevant that shows your relationship with your spouse.

The list is inexhaustive

Thank you justpat

Can I send our chatting history since 2021 and doctor's reports please

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by muskypaulson(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Good evening house...

Pls i got my visa today but i have not received the BRB mail, pls does anyone have an idea on how i should go about this

any form of help will be appreciated

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by itoski(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
muskypaulson:
Good evening house...

Pls i got my visa today but i have not received the BRB mail, pls does anyone have an idea on how i should go about this

any form of help will be appreciated

Thanks.

Drink one or two bottles and wait.
It will be sent across shortly.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hello

Add more please

Chatting history is not a strong evidence

Bills paid together, investment, joint statement, rent/tenancy agreement, letter from local government, voting /electoral documents showing both of you lived in the same address

Try to include one of those in addition to your doctor letter and chat history

The more the merrier and your evidence should be verifiable

Cheers
Haykaybecks:

Thank you justpat

Can I send our chatting history since 2021 and doctor's reports please

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hello

The count will be from the first document if they received and acknowledged it

Cheers
cuzomba:
A friend did bio on 16th December (standard),nsf mail for additional documents was sent to him on 3rd January and he responded on the 4th of January....out of frustration or so coz he said he was thinking they didn't receive the first one he sent hence the delay.....he went and resent the same additional documents again this morning, making it two times.

I am thinking that will make the count start again for him or be an issue.

What do y'all think please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hello

MA should inform his Uni about the delays

You can chase after a week

Cheers
Tboy243:
Hello gurus..

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hello

Yes but you have to include enough evidence across the years to show your marriage is substantial

If you check pages behind you will see why we say so

Cheers

Powerbankng:
Please can my wife and I apply with 1 month marriage certificate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mudimooon: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
VISA ALERT!!!!!
VISA ALERT!!!!

Bio : Dec 21st VI standard.
Collection mail : 11/1/23
Passport and visa : 12/1/23
No NSF
No interviews
No BRP mail yet, I am expectant

It's Jehovah God y'all.

Then I followed this thread religiously.
Thanks to :
Dduchess09
Justpat
Mimi lyrics
And everyone here you guys are the real MVP!!!

Any one going to teesside??
Pls anyone ready to share accomodation in Middlesbrough or Darlington. Still looking for accommodation

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tboy243: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
I tell you, it's so frustrating. After waiting for more than 35days, we should wait for 15working days again, that's more than 20days o.. Oh God, please come to our aid.
dippyyoo:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tboy243: 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Justpat:

Seriously many cases reported like these seems to suggest administrative or system issues at the UKVI.

Aside from using paid mail or call, there is a complain option on the UK Government website where applicants can submit a complaint about application to the Home office for intervention. Because believe it or not, the contact centre staff just give custom response to inquiries made through paid mail or calls. Just like what applicants see on tracker.
Alright. Would look into your suggestion. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tboy243: 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
Thank you very much, we've done this. We are awaiting the school's response.
dduchess90:
Hello

MA should inform his Uni about the delays

You can chase after a week

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cutelover19(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
esotericB91:
Please I am looking for accommodation in Plymouth ��, if you have an shared apartment, pls link me�

Hey man, I found a 2-bedroom in Plymouth. Are you interested?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Boss0003680501(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Justpat:

Just like my case biometric 1st of December 2022 i did paid call decision was made 13th of December 2022 till now no brp no collection mail, I escalated on 29th of December till now nothing, i think this whole issue is from ikeja because most people that did at vi and abuja are collecting their passports back with vignette on it.

I really don’t know what the problem is after making decisions it should only take 3 to 4 days to send back to VAC since decisions have been made it’s going to 2 months now nothing school resumes on 23rd.

Seeing everyone post visa even those that did after i did makes me feel some kind of way.

Assuming decision has not been made now, it’s another thing decision has been made since 13th of December.

UKVI i hand una to God

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OptimisticK: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
It is frustrating, different thoughts coming through my head. I don't think this people know the emotional torture one is going through.

Boss0003680501:

Just like my case biometric 1st of December 2022 i did paid call decision was made 13th of December 2022 till now no brp no collection mail, I escalated on 29th of December till now nothing, i think this whole issue is from ikeja because most people that did at vi and abuja are collecting their passports back with vignette on it.

I really don’t know what the problem is after making decisions it should only take 3 to 4 days to send back to VAC since decisions have been made it’s going to 2 months now nothing school resumes on 23rd.

Seeing everyone post visa even those that did after i did makes me feel some kind of way.

Assuming decision has not been made now, it’s another thing decision has been made since 13th of December.

UKVI i hand una to God
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Please can you share the link with us...

Justpat:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
Same with dependants. Decision made 13th dec, BRP sent 18th. Ever since, nothing

Boss0003680501:

UKVI i hand una to God
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CheedyJ(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
kfakile:
Please attach:
Employment letter/payslip,
Letter of recommendation from your office
or Business registration if applicable
to avoid them sending you mail to submit additional documents to show what you have been doing, which will automatically cancel your priority.
Please, i'd like to ask if I can provide only employment letter because I don't have any payslips? Thanks in advance for your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sookiee: 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Boss0003680501:

UKVI i hand una to God

Not just Ikeja oh. I did my bio on 7th December in Abuja. Paid call on 3rd January, decision was made thereafter. Since then till now, nothing! My own school resumed on 9th January.
I sent a mail, the response is no worries! Keep looking at your emails and spam �
I don’t even sleep well anymore

I wish I paid for Priority service
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by thenny312(m): 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
Onelovetayz:

It is not a must! They should enter her details and leave out the data page. A lot of people have done it successfully without attaching their dependents data page.

All the best!
thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sard(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Does applying for a Master's degree in the UK with a Master's degree in another course affect my chance of getting admission or visa

I indicated I've a master's degree during application and the school is requesting for its transcript.

Pls, someone should answer me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.