Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (999850 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hello,

Please how did you then get your passport back??

Cart23:
I didn't get collection mail oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hello,

Please how did you then get your passport back??

Cart23:
I didn't get collection mail oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bussyteey: 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
Adegbem02:

But was it more than 2 years old

Over 5 years sef.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tyllapia: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
To everyone preparing to japa, kindly do a lot of research on location, some places are in UK that you won't get a job and the standard of living is very high, it's not about you being given offer or not. You should also try to have a vocational skills.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by infosoftlife: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
Akpuoru:

Thank you for the response.
I school outside London.
My school starts on the 16 of this January though I've been here for about 2weeks now

Then 10m won't cut it for a family of three.

Looking at 15 to 16m, except if you have paid 9 months' rent or 6 months.
You looking at 12,240 GBP for the two of your dependent. Then you the MA ad your balance tuition.
Right now it is best to have more due to the volatility of the fx rate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ayomidelabaeka5: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Tboy243:
I am telling you. Yours is even better. We did ours since 7th December, 2022.. though MA did an interview and got an empty NSF afterwards, but till now, nothing, we made a paid mail enquiry, they said awaiting a decision. We did a follow-up email they said its been escalated and we should wait to be contacted in 15working days... It's so frustrating and tiring, but I know that it's gonna be worth the wait and we'd smile at the end of the day, God Willing, let's keep the faith and hope alive.

Wow it is well o. All we can do is wait. God would crown all our efforts and we’d all get our visas by Gods grace. Amen ��

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by infosoftlife: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
tyllapia:
To everyone preparing to japa, kindly do a lot of research on location, some places are in UK that you won't get a job and the standard of living is very high, it's not about you being given offer or not. You should also try to have a vocational skills.

If you can, get some tech skills. Don't settle for less!
Go to indeed and peruse through the vacancies and requirement there. That will be a good insight to know what the labor market is looking at in UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chuksteve(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hello everyone,

I received my passport with visa approval today, but I didn't get any letter from VAC, and I heard it's required for collection of BRP.

I only got an initial email stating that my travel document was ready for collection.

Please I need advice on what to do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mudimooon: 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Yes I have!!!

Opiso101:
Congratulations
Have you gotten BRP
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Boss0003680501(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ayomidelabaeka5:

Wow it is well o. All we can do is wait. God would crown all our efforts and we’d all get our visas by Gods grace. Amen ��

Amen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ebony07:
"VISA ALERT"
Thank God for breakthrough
Dependent Visa
Application: 13th Dec 2022
Bio : 16th Dec 2022
1 paid call
Moved to Vac: 12th Jan 2023
Collection: 13th Jan 2023
Thanks to all the guru's on the platform God bless you all.

Congratulations pls what are the documents you submitted . I will appreciate your response. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bamo2020(m): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hapempem:

Congratulations Bamo2020. Which TLS did you apply from please. I did mine on the 9th of December 2022 too at Ikeja TLS and it is still.
awaiting a decision. I key into this good news of yours for mine to come out soon. I am also a dependant. MA got her's and is already in the UK. The wait is tiring.

It's the same ikeja. I say amen to your prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Titan12(m): 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Can I pm you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheSourcerer: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
CaptPlanet:
Good morning guys everyone!
Please I'd like to know if its possible for one to pay initial deposit for a course, defer to the next intake and change to another course because the initial course is not available in the new session?

I'm considering that option because of the time it takes to process the form a, just in case I don't meet up for January 2023 intake

Cc dduchess90
Hi, this is a random text to remind you to smile smiley ,it helps ease the stress , you'll see it will get better ,it always gets better smiley

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hapempem: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
Bamo2020:

It's the same ikeja. I say amen to your prayers.

Thank you Bro.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by youngmusty: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
Please house after collection mail is there still possibility of rejection like denial or collection mail means it was granted succesful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dc4life(m): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ruth1212:
Good day everyone ..Please it’s really urgent, for someone that has a history of TB in the past, IOM asked for a sputum test after the chest x ray was done..please does anyone have an idea if sputum test result in IOM takes less than the 10 weeks stated?
Also, is it advisable to use another clinic on the uk tb website, like Q-life.. if the result will come out faster? Please it’s urgent as 10 weeks is really far or there’s no choice than to wait? Better still do they give like a letter in IOM to show that the person is free but a further test has to be done because the person has a history of TB in the past?
I await your response, thank you

Hello @Ruth1212 I recently went for my TB test @ St Nicholas hospital and the result showed some Kind of bacteria in my lungs so I was advised to do a sputum culture and sputum AFB test for 3 consecutive days which I finished yesterday but will have to wait 9 weeks for the result. I seriously doubt I have TB because I passed my Canada IRCC Medicals just few months ago without issues.

Is it possible I book another TB test at Q-Life despite having done one at St Nicholas and awaiting the results of the Sputum Test.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ebony07(m): 12:33am On Jan 14, 2023
abeysticks:

Congratulations pls what are the documents you submitted . I will appreciate your response. Thanks so much

Document submitted
* TB test
* POF
*Marriage cert
*wedding pictures, pictures before wedding
(I submitted about 15pics altogether)
*My wife's CAS, GWF No, BRP, proof of address in the UK and letter from her school stating she has done her enrolment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sentojames: 12:59am On Jan 14, 2023
babieangel:

Congratulations

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by marshallkowope: 1:53am On Jan 14, 2023
Ebony07:

Document submitted
* TB test
* POF
*Marriage cert
*My wife's CAS, GWF No, BRP, proof of address in the UK and letter from her school stating she has done her enrolment.
Ebony07:

Document submitted
* TB test
* POF
*Marriage cert
Ebony07:

Document submitted
* TB test
* POF
*Marriage cert

Did you use the same pof as your wife? Or you used another one and showed evidence of not recycling funds?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by marshallkowope: 1:54am On Jan 14, 2023
youngmusty:
Please house after collection mail is there still possibility of rejection like denial or collection mail means it was granted succesful
I think congratulations are in order
Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Michaelkatunge: 4:17am On Jan 14, 2023
marshallkowope:

Did you use the same pof as your wife? Or you used another one and showed evidence of not recycling funds?

Please I also need a response here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ebony07(m): 6:12am On Jan 14, 2023
marshallkowope:

I used my personal account...the money was not recycled and I believe if the ECO needs more additional document to proof that I will definitely provide it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MznAirA(f): 6:25am On Jan 14, 2023
TANTUMERGO007:

To be frank it's very difficult for couples to get apartment here in Plymouth, I hope you not coming with kids as the cold here na die. To see house here na die except you have funds for 6 months cause if you want to pay monthly you will need guarantor
We don’t have kids yet. I will appreciate any help please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 7:32am On Jan 14, 2023
MznAirA:

We don’t have kids yet. I will appreciate any help please
Truth is someone is staying with me, another wants to come all from September set. What do you really want ? How do you want me to help...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Funkeabe: 7:38am On Jan 14, 2023
Pls house, any and who knows or have a 2 bedroom apartment for rent in Scotland ( Edinburgh, Glasgow or nearby ) should pls dm. 5his is very urgent and crucial at this time. Will be very grateful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Onelovetayz(m): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2023
CheedyJ:

Please, i'd like to ask if I can provide only employment letter because I don't have any payslips? Thanks in advance for your response.

Yes!

All the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Onelovetayz(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2023
Giftnna:
Please anyone in the house that has used Ethiopian airline, please is Covid vaccine card mandatory?
No!

All the best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kennylee: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2023
Dc4life:

Hello @Ruth1212 I recently went for my TB test @ St Nicholas hospital and the result showed some Kind of bacteria in my lungs so I was advised to do a sputum culture and sputum AFB test for 3 consecutive days which I finished yesterday but will have to wait 9 weeks for the result. I seriously doubt I have TB because I passed my Canada IRCC Medicals just few months ago without issues.

Is it possible I book another TB test at Q-Life despite having done one at St Nicholas and awaiting the results of the Sputum Test.
Yes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.