Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1041780 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bukorlar10: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Other given name is usually if you have middle names

The question that ask ' if you have been know by any other name you could put your maiden name(former surname),

Otherwise please stick to the name on your passport

Cheers
Thank you for the response. Please while filling address for my one year old son, for number of years stayed in the address, I put one year but I can't go beyond this stage as I am required to put an address stayed for at least 2 yrs. He is just a year old pls. What do I do here?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eDokita(m): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Good day all the gurus in the house. Please I have to changes in this journey to relocate to UK through study.
1. I once had TB in the past, won't this be an it affect my visa being approved

2. I had third class and a professional master. Please can I get admission for masters or PGD in UK with this grade? If yes can you kindly suggest schools that can give me admission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pancaro(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Not necessary but you can add it. I added it during mine, most people dont
House34:
Please to apply uk dependent visa...is proof of accomdation evidence needed in uk ? If husband in uk as student ...and wife need apply visa from nigeria??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sixfeetbelle: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
jimohnimot:
I also got an offer for Sept 2023 intake, let's link up please

For which school please?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hello

Reflect the parents number of years stayed here and make a comment in the additional information at the end of your application to address this

Cheers
Bukorlar10:

Thank you for the response. Please while filling address for my one year old son, for number of years stayed in the address, I put one year but I can't go beyond this stage as I am required to put an address stayed for at least 2 yrs. He is just a year old pls. What do I do here?
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hello

Almost 3months of wait, why is that?

Ideally the ECO would have considered this before issuing his visa so it should be fine at POE

However,to be safe he should get in before he turns 18

Cheersquote author=Evraunited post=120607398]

Thanks he got the visa 27th and the timeframe is from 27th January till 27th April…

Do you think there will be an issue because he will be 18 by 9th of February….

Thanks[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oluwasegun664(m): 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pls NAIRALAND, my landlord did a mistake with home address. My uk NIN was sent to the address just opposite my accommodation but the person trashed it away. Pls how do I get it back. Have tried calling help line but seems it a wrong number.

Anyone one with similar experience should advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 27autumn: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hi,
Do you know if I can pay to upgrade my checked in baggage to 32kg at the airport? That's paying for extra weight.
tyllapia:

No worries
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amorprincesa: 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
You can call to notify them or go to their office on your appointment date and ask them to change it.
djshegzy2022:
good afternoon y’all.
Please I’m trying to book my tb test date online, after scheduling my booking and submitted it , I logged in back to check it then I noticed I made mistake with my DOB I cancelled immediately to rebook another one and since then it keeps saying I have an active appointment for the chosen destination despite sending me an email to confirm my appointment was canceled… please what should I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SylvieBret: 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hi guys and all the gurus, I wanna say thank you all for keeping this thread alive and for the wealth of information here.

I have a quick question, for a student with financial struggles, are there any loan bodies that support schools in UK that we can explore?

I really need this. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Superex(m): 12:01am On Feb 04, 2023
Horluphysiryor:
Good morning house, I would love to make enquiry about how to pay my tuition deposit via form A to Manchester metropolitan University, i sent a mail to the school but attached here is the response I got from them. If you’ve paid your deposit via form A pls help a soul

Request for an invoice having their bank details within. That's what you'll use to process your Form A on the trade website.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by santos2015: 3:59am On Feb 04, 2023
mylikes:

Thank you.

Digital Media and Communication (Masters).

Ok that's great. Am planning to apply to the school as well I already have conditional offer with University of Lincoln but my mind is not made yet.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by santos2015: 4:05am On Feb 04, 2023
Horluphysiryor:
Good morning house, I would love to make enquiry about how to pay my tuition deposit via form A to Manchester metropolitan University, i sent a mail to the school but attached here is the response I got from them. If you’ve paid your deposit via form A pls help a soul

Go to flywire.com create flywire account in your own name after account has been created for u login click on payment, type your school name and the Amount u wants to pay add £18 as flywire processing fee then generated Ur invoice which you will use to fill Ur form A.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Flamezcadio(m): 5:53am On Feb 04, 2023
DemmyDD:
I have been given offer in Derby for Sept
Wow! I applied since December and I have not gotten any news from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Saokelarin6942: 6:32am On Feb 04, 2023
I've been offered admission to
a doctorate program. Any admitted PhD candidate in the house?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MrniceG: 7:55am On Feb 04, 2023
Honestly what you have said is not far from the truth, I applied for 27 universities in Uk from September last year for 2023/2024 September section with HND. I have 7 year work experience & my personal statement used for each schools were all different & good as requested by schools.

Through the list of universities that accept HND & Third class posted here, I applied for all the schools listed there & I also added more that I researched. However, I was so disappointed when rejection letters started rolling in everyday in email, although Keele university nd Bangor University gave me conditional offer after I sent the documents required of me for unconditional offer for keele . After a week I checked my applicant portal my application status changed to application unsuccessful, I felt bad that day & more rejections continued to roll in with few offering premasters. Then for Bangor University there applicant portal is open but I can't upload required documents for unconditional offer.

In this same thread some body advised that for those of us who have HND & Third class & they're finding it difficult to get direct master with the stated qualifications above should do well to enroll for PGD with NOUN open university for 1 year program, by next-year one could use it for direct masters, so I did immediately with NOUN open University with my HND, registered and paid all fees. But a surprised mail hit my email two days ago, University of South Wales gave me an unconditional offer direct masters with scholarship of 2500£.

As you stated that Sheffield Hallam & Robert Gordon universities offers direct masters for HND, I also did applied there too, would also be aspecting a positive email from them.

Sorry for the long writeup,

adubam:

The only schools I am sure gives MSc /MBA to HND is Sheffied Hallam and Robert Gordon University. Don't follow any fake list. I followed fake list here last year and got disappointed

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by slye(m): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2023
elkharpone:
cause of their payment plan
OK i get now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MrniceG: 10:05am On Feb 04, 2023
It wasn't a child's play, the experience broke me down that I had to immediately enrolled myself with NOUN for PGD. I told myself if I didn't get mastes with HND this year, for sure I'll get it with PGD next year.

But finally God heard my prayers & it came through this year. Got your email, will chat you up soon.

Cheers,

adubam:

My brother it's not easy. The way the refusal kept coming could be so frustrating. I have over eight years progressive working experience. I am a Chartered Accountant also.

Some can give me MSc with my ICAN for a six months MSc but I won't have to stay after the program nor come with dependents.

University of South Wales is still reviewing my Application after trimming it down to MSc Finance and Account. I hope they give me.
Sheffield Hallam and RGU stated it clear that they accept HND for Masters program.

Thanks.

you can contact me on piwithgod@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emcaris: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2023
please which of the uk schools is quick at giving their unconditional offer. my brother has been applying, each time the scholls comeback to say deadline is passed and he missed the january stream. needs a school that their admission process is quick. he is still awaiting response from some of the schools applied. he doesnt just want to risk the wait and be told that admissions are now closed for either mid year or sept 2023. please recommend schools that give quick admission turn around time or if they do it through their nigerian reps.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Panasonic101: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2023
emcaris:
please which of the uk schools is quick at giving their unconditional offer. my brother has been applying, each time the scholls comeback to say deadline is passed and he missed the january stream. needs a school that their admission process is quick. he is still awaiting response from some of the schools applied. he doesnt just want to risk the wait and be told that admissions are now closed for either mid year or sept 2023. please recommend schools that give quick admission turn around time or if they do it through their nigerian reps.

Try Manchester metropolitan university , they’ll get back within 5 business days…
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by infosoftlife: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
emcaris:

What is his GPA?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horluphysiryor(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thanks for your response
I got this from flywire, can I use the account details to initiate my form A?
santos2015:

Go to flywire.com create flywire account in your own name after account has been created for u login click on payment, type your school name and the Amount u wants to pay add £18 as flywire processing fee then generated Ur invoice which you will use to fill Ur form A.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horluphysiryor(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
Horluphysiryor:
Thanks for your response
I got this from flywire, can I use the account details to initiate my form A?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emcaris: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
infosoftlife:

What is his GPA?

3.40 but wide study gap above 10years
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oluwasegun664(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Pls NAIRALAND, my landlord did a mistake with home address. My uk NIN was sent to the address just opposite my accommodation but the person trashed it away. Pls how do I get it back. Have tried calling help line but seems it a wrong number.

Anyone one with similar experience should advise.

Pls help it my Uk NIN not Nigeria own.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LiftedMan: 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
I would like to speak to anyone that applied to the University of Lincoln. I don't understand them. I got unconditional offer but I'm not able to accept it on my application portal. I called and they told me my unconditional offer has been accepted. Please let's talk if you applied to the University of Lincoln.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ghettonews: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Pls guys I need help do I have to certify my transcript and certificate in ministry of education and foreign affairs for legalizing?

Pls help guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mylikes: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
ghettonews:
Pls guys I need help do I have to certify my transcript and certificate in ministry of education and foreign affairs for legalizing?

Pls help guys

For admission in the UK? I don't think so.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by infosoftlife: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
emcaris:

3.40 but wide study gap above 10years

As long as he has a reasonable explanation (working experience).
What course is he looking to study?

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.