Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000127 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pretty1986: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
justwise:

Sure you can, not a prob
Thank you so much sir for your good response.I have been following your input in this thread,in fact you are indeed a Boss and very Intelligent boss.I pray that God will continue to give you wisdom to be addressing the Challenges people like me are facing.Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bourne007(m): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
You can use this to 'kind of' track status. Your current brp number will reflect if changes have been made.

https://www.gov.uk/view-prove-immigration-status

Haisha:
Hi everyone please help a sister.
Please how long does it take for no work no business error on vignette be corrected in UK?

The wait is not funny again.
Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
mimilyrics:
1. If you print, you have 31 days from print date to submit your application - the funds must have spent at least 28 days in your account before print date. If not used within 31 days from print date, you won't be able to use it.
Alternatively, you can submit your application, print your statement and count 28 days prior to your application - this means that the funds must have been in your account at least 28 days before application submission.

2. Usually close to the black market rate because banks will deduct transaction charges and all banks end up using different rates.

Oh ok, thanks for the response.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by wonda26(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
Biola67:
I’ve unconditional offer for September intake from;
Manchester metropolitan university - business analytics.
Middlesex- Business information system management.

Pls which is the best to go with?

Plz when did you apply?

Your choice should be dependent on course interest or location/quality of school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Biola67: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
wonda26:

Plz when did you apply?

Your choice should be dependent on course interest or location/quality of school

Jan 27.

Are you saying Middlesex is better? Cuz Middlesex is in London.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by souljaboi51(m): 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Who is in cardiff abeg. Let's link up. Hang out, share ideas on Jobs etc.
Let's make our stay memorable

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sard(m): 12:56am On Feb 07, 2023
Adegbem02:

It shouldn't, it did not affect my chances, got like 9 offer now

According to what I heard, the problem is not with getting offers (I got 5 too). You may have issues when trying to get a visa. The visa officers may question your reason for applying for a second Master's degree.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:09am On Feb 07, 2023
Hello

As long as visa application is submitted before she turns 18years.

After 18,she is no longer a dependant

Cheers
GodnGold:
Hello,
Does anyone have an information on this,
A dependent will be 18 years by October, 2023 and the applicant is set to resume in September.
Will this dependent be issued a visa as she is soon to be an adult?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:10am On Feb 07, 2023
Hello

That is still okay,and you won't need the consent letter

Cheers
pretty1986:
Then,what of if we use separate account?,like she use her own account, while I use my own for the POF,for the visa application.please reply.thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Frankest: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2023
Hello House, please my date of birth on my waec certificate is different from the date of birth on my international passport, will that be a problem when applying for admission & study visa? Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rachyyewumi: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2023
Good morning everyone, please i would love to ask if University of Derby use to do Pre-Cas interview? thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chigosman: 8:58am On Feb 07, 2023
Frankest:
Hello House, please my date of birth on my waec certificate is different from the date of birth on my international passport, will that be a problem when applying for admission & study visa? Thanks.

Yeah you need a sworn affidavit. If not you will get conditional offers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Amax86: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2023
Hello House,

Is there any divorced mum that applied for her child to follow her as a dependent? If yes, please what documents did you submit for your child and was the application successful.

I really need help because I am being told that consent letter, marriage cert and divorce cert is not enough evidence for them to grant the child a visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by manforgu: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2023
Good morning my people. Pls how to I confirm weather my email has actually been linked to my BVN ? I requested my bank should link it in preparation for my form A.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fizcoo20(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2023
plz, for the university that request POF before CAS, will d 28days or 31days meet up with visa application. coz some sch might give cas on time , abi someone have run 2 months POF. don't understand ooo. plz kindly clarify this to me.

thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Boss0003680501(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2023
Boss0003680501:
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO PLEASE I’M TIRED OF WAITING WITH NO PROGRESS !!!!

Bio since on 1st of December 2022
Paid call on the 15th i was told decision has been made since on the 13th of December.
No NSF
No Interview
Application still at DMC

Did 2 extra paid calls 2 paid mails and escalation… all they say is wait for email.

My school is resuming on the 23rd.

I don’t understand what is going on anymore, since decision has been made since on the 13th of December what is now causing the delay till now.

If you have any idea or what else i can do pls advice I’m really tired and frustrated.

Happy New Year to everyone on this group and congratulations to all that have gotten their visas, I hope you all remembered my story i had to reference my last post so people that have not been following can understand.

UKVI really did me dirty, and it really hurt so bad, after 59days of waiting my application finally moved to VAC and i went to tls to pick up my passport to my greatest surprise there was no vignette on my passport.

I spoke with them at ikeja tls they said they have no answer to that, that i should contact ukvi, it’s over 2 weeks i have collected my passport and i have also mailed ukvi and till today ukvi is yet to respond or give me a good reason why i got my passport back with no vignette on it.

I have passed my school late my school late enrollment already.

Mind you i did not get any refusal email, no nsf no interview, my pof is suppose to be 9m i used 12.5m, my visa decision was made on the 14th day after i did my biometric on the 1st of December, i was happy because i thought my application went smoothly.

Here i am still battling with ukvi trying to know why my passport came back with no vignette, everything doesn’t seems right. I have been off all this while, I had to pull myself up to come write this on here for advices and solution to the next line of action.

My biometric date was on 1st of December 2022
No NSF
No Interview
Pof 12.5m instead of 9m
No refusal email
No collection email till today but i have gotten my passport because i checked through the tracker.

@duchess @justwise @everybody
Your advices and opinions will all be appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ADEX0123: 11:23am On Feb 07, 2023
Hi, good morning everyone pls is it possible to travel without getting Brp mail. if not pls how do i contact ukvi for it cos it been a week i got my visa.
pls someone should kindly reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ufoms(f): 11:57am On Feb 07, 2023
DemmyDD:
I have been given offer in Derby for Sept
I have been given admission to derby Sept intake.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kennyliza: 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hello House, for those that recently pay UK Tuition fees thru Form A via GTB Bank, please what is the rate applied to initiate the payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
Boss0003680501:

Happy New Year to everyone on this group and congratulations to all that have gotten their visas, I hope you all remembered my story i had to reference my last post so people that have not been following can understand.

UKVI really did me dirty, and it really hurt so bad, after 59days of waiting my application finally moved to VAC and i went to tls to pick up my passport to my greatest surprise there was no vignette on my passport.

I spoke with them at ikeja tls they said they have no answer to that, that i should contact ukvi, it’s over 2 weeks i have collected my passport and i have also mailed ukvi and till today ukvi is yet to respond or give me a good reason why i got my passport back with no vignette on it.

I have passed my school late my school late enrollment already.

Mind you i did not get any refusal email, no nsf no interview, my pof is suppose to be 9m i used 12.5m, my visa decision was made on the 14th day after i did my biometric on the 1st of December, i was happy because i thought my application went smoothly.

Here i am still battling with ukvi trying to know why my passport came back with no vignette, everything doesn’t seems right. I have been off all this while, I had to pull myself up to come write this on here for advices and solution to the next line of action.

My biometric date was on 1st of December 2022
No NSF
No Interview
Pof 12.5m instead of 9m
No refusal email
No collection email till today but i have gotten my passport because i checked through the tracker.

@duchess @justwise @everybody
Your advices and opinions will all be appreciated.
Thank you.

Hi, Sorry to read about your experience.

First, I will ask, did you receive a decision email (BRP Mail)? if not, since you have received your passport with any refusal letter sent to you, please ensure your check your SPAM/JUNK folder and if you are the type that delete spam /Junk go and review your DELETED mails folder carefully from the time decision was made till date. I suspect a decision may have been communicated. I had a similar experience when i applied for a visit visa o UK early in 2022. after 3 weeks of expecting decision then, I wrote multiple emails.it was 3 months later they replied me that an email was sent to me informing me that my visa application fee which they earlier received was charged back by the card holder. so they wanted me to pay another fee before they continue my application. they sent this email just 10 days after my application and I never saw it until 3 months time when i checked my spam box and saw it. I later responded and the visa was refused anyway.

So please Xray your mail boxes properly.

cheers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Boss0003680501(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
Justpat:

Hi, Sorry to read about your experience.

First, I will ask, did you receive a decision email (BRP Mail)? if not, since you have received your passport with any refusal letter sent to you, please ensure your check your SPAM/JUNK folder and if you are the type that delete spam /Junk go and review your DELETED mails folder carefully from the time decision was made till date. I suspect a decision may have been communicated. I had a similar experience when i applied for a visit visa o UK early in 2022. after 3 weeks of expecting decision then, I wrote multiple emails.it was 3 months later they replied me that an email was sent to me informing me that my visa application fee which they earlier received was charged back by the card holder. so they wanted me to pay another fee before they continue my application. they sent this email just 10 days after my application and I never saw it until 3 months time when i checked my spam box and saw it. I later responded and the visa was refused anyway.

So please Xray your mail boxes properly.

cheers.

Thanks for your response there was non, no refusal mail, no brp mail, nothing, not in my inbox or spam, I don’t delete my spam messages because of this application, there was non, even as i typ this tls is yet to send me collection mail, but i have gotten my passport, i checked my email there no error in my email as well.

I’m still confused till date to how this happened ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Boss0003680501:

Thanks for your response there was non, no refusal mail, no brp mail, nothing, not in my inbox or spam, I don’t delete my spam messages because of this application, there was non, even as i typ this tls is yet to send me collection mail, but i have gotten my passport, i checked my email there no error in my email as well.

I’m still confused till date to how this happened ?

Sorry to hear about your circumstance. As an IT person, I will say these types of issues can arise from either their side with error sending the mail or resending it if it came back due to any error from your side. Also, from your end, were you able to get any mail from them throughout your application process? e.g Application mail, payment mail, confirmation mail, etc this will show they have the right email syntax for your application in their server since most of this mail is sent Automatically using 3rd party apps. Your response above it shows you were vigilant enough to see the mail if it actually came through hence my question on if you have ever gotten mail from the UKVI application process.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ADEX0123: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hi, good morning everyone pls is it possible to travel without getting Brp mail. if not pls how do i contact ukvi for it cos it been a week i got my visa.
pls still waiting for reply kindly help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jennymex: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hello
Please
I received collection mail from tls some minutes ago
No NSF
No BRP mail
I did my Bio on Jan 28th
Dependent partner (unmarried)
I hope i’m on the safer side?

@duchess @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by stephenponti(m): 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
Please I hv Bsc Bus Admin, What course with better chance of higher pay in UK can I do MSc on?

Pls what's the best option ?
1 year (full-time) or
2 years (part-time) plus optional year-long placement (FT only)

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.