Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002496 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by askarachi: 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
What bank is it?
2Grfehypeman:
Hello everyone, I recently applied for Form A. I have been recommended for disbursement and all charges have been withdrawn. Then yesterday during a riot in my area my Form A processing bank branch got burnt and they've (the branch) had to close up. Will this affect my form A processing? Do i need to start all over with another bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HabbyY: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
PLEASE I NEED ENLIGHTENMENT CONCERNING MY POF. I STARTED IT ON THE 31ST OF JANUARY, WHEN DO YOU THINK THE MATURITY DATE WOULD BE..I WANT TO START COUNTING FROM FEB 1st CAN I PRINT ON THE 28th DOES IT MAKE 28 DAYS IF I START COUNTING FROM 1ST OF FEB AND PRINT ON 28TH OF FEB

THANKS AS YOU RESPOND TO THIS.🙏🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jum33: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Please I need link for uk visa application for student 's dependants .
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chinnymavis: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
@dduchess90

Please help

chinnymavis:
@dduchess90

Thank you for your help. I appreciate. Please I have more questions.

1) MA is already in the UK. POF is in his account for everyone including him. To be safe, just in case anything goes wrong with calculations, I have decided to also attach a bank statements of my own domicillary account. My question is, should I attach the dim account for myself only or for my kids too?

2) How do we sign the family consent forms? Who signs part 1, 2, and 3? After signing the family consent forms, do we also need to upload another financial consent form or the family consent forms covers that? Then is the family consent form for kids alone or for me as well?

Thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tboy243: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Thank you for your contribution. If I understand you correctly, could it mean that the AR isn't going to be useful even if it overturns the decision because it can't be used for September and I would have to forget this application and start all over again? But, could UKVI still grant success to the AR and grant Visa despite knowing that CAS has expired and still don't refund IHS?
mimilyrics:
IHS is only refunded if the visa isn't granted; once it's granted, it won't be refunded even if you don't travel with the visa. If AR overturns the refusal, you can't use if for September. You'll need to rinse and repeat the whole process which includes POF for at least 28 days before your online submission.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fastseo: 3:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Soulflai:
Do research bro,but I have 3 sure Universities with low tuition fee for your area of study.I write SOP for prospective student as well,with right guidelines.Pm me for right guidance.All these info is not gotten for free bro.
I should pay so u list university for me sad U for ask me to pay before i breath

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:53am On Feb 23, 2023
Hello

Best bet print on 1st March

Cheers
HabbyY:
PLEASE I NEED ENLIGHTENMENT CONCERNING MY POF. I STARTED IT ON THE 31ST OF JANUARY, WHEN DO YOU THINK THE MATURITY DATE WOULD BE..I WANT TO START COUNTING FROM FEB 1st CAN I PRINT ON THE 28th DOES IT MAKE 28 DAYS IF I START COUNTING FROM 1ST OF FEB AND PRINT ON 28TH OF FEB

THANKS AS YOU RESPOND TO THIS.🙏🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:54am On Feb 23, 2023
Hello

Here you go
https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/family-members

Cheers
jum33:
Please I need link for uk visa application for student 's dependants .
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:03am On Feb 23, 2023
Hello

1. Not sure why the calculation will go wrong, have you confirmed the Oanda rate on the day you applied?
The difference will determine if your Dom will cover just you and your kids..This is what you can do, present your MAs statement as the main account where all the POFs are , provide your additional Dom statement and a cover letter to address what you have provided..Your cover will state for instance that you are dependants, MA is studying xyz, maintenance funds is in MAs main account with details however your Dom XYZ account is additional savings for you and the kids when necessary

2. Regarding consent letter,part 1 each applicant will sign theirs, you sign yours and whoever filled the application for the kids will sign their own. Because you are using MAs account he has to sign consent letter part 3.
Part 2 is irrelevant unless you are providing a joint bank statement/documents which doesn't apply in your case.

You could provide additional consent letter especially for finance to confirm the dependants have access to the POF in the MAs account

Cheers
chinnymavis:
@dduchess90

Thank you for your help. I appreciate. Please I have more questions.

1) MA is already in the UK. POF is in his account for everyone including him. To be safe, just in case anything goes wrong with calculations, I have decided to also attach a bank statements of my own domicillary account. My question is, should I attach the dim account for myself only or for my kids too?

2) How do we sign the family consent forms? Who signs part 1, 2, and 3? After signing the family consent forms, do we also need to upload another financial consent form or the family consent forms covers that? Then is the family consent form for kids alone or for me as well?

Thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:08am On Feb 23, 2023
Hello

To add to what @Mimilyrics has said

If AR is successful, a new CAS will be requested, IHS will not be refunded, additional documents may be requested especially your maintenance funds to confirm you still have that

And yes you may be required to submit a new application to match details on the previous one.

AR on study visa can be quite complicated compared to visit visa

Cheers

Tboy243:
Thank you for your contribution. If I understand you correctly, could it mean that the AR isn't going to be useful even if it overturns the decision because it can't be used for September and I would have to forget this application and start all over again? But, could UKVI still grant success to the AR and grant Visa despite knowing that CAS has expired and still don't refund IHS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:09am On Feb 23, 2023
Hello

Apologies for the delay

Responded

Cheers
chinnymavis:
@dduchess90

Please help

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:13am On Feb 23, 2023
Hello

Anyone can get married at anytime

The onus is on you to proof that your relationship/marriage is real and substantial by providing necessary documents spaced out throughout the course of your relationship/marriage

You can look through the thread for examples of such evidence required

Cheers
Doctoropera:
Hello! I applied for a uk visit last month and was refused. I applied as a single because I was not legally married to my woman. Now she has gained admission and would want to be her dependant. If we get married legally now, won’t it be a red flag?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by NIKEDEEDS(m): 5:35am On Feb 23, 2023
Please who knows has a contact to fastrack form A at WEMA bank.
What's their standard time frame for processing school fees and living expenses transaction
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jupiter123: 6:19am On Feb 23, 2023
fastseo:

I should pay so u list university for me sad U for ask me to pay before i breath

Don't fall a mugu, let him go and find his client elsewhere

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jupiter123: 6:23am On Feb 23, 2023
Soulflai:
Ok kindly do the research bro.I guess you know what is called intellectual property?I am a dependable travel abroad personel.I help in the writing of SOP for admission

Go and sleep, to list schools na intellectual property? What a wicked soul

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Soulflai: 6:38am On Feb 23, 2023
Ok bro,do research.Happy research
Jupiter123:

Go and sleep, to list schools na intellectual property? What a wicked soul
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jupiter123: 7:21am On Feb 23, 2023
fastseo:

Try University of Plymouth you should be paying around 13k after discount and university of Lincoln, Sheffield hallam isn't expensive too. Just try and google schools in UK. Check them one after the other for their tuition fee and scholarship to know where you fall
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2Grfehypeman: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2023
askarachi:
What bank is it?
zenith bank sagamu branch
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HabbyY: 7:35am On Feb 23, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Best bet print on 1st March

Cheers

Thanks 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fazh25: 8:02am On Feb 23, 2023
fastseo:

Please help with with schools you know that Accept 10k or 12k
. Check York St. John. Edge Hill, Wale, Lincoln university and the rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amorprincesa: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2023
The guy doesn't have that money. He wants to know how he can work to pay up 20,200pounds as a student.
Better soup na money kill am. Na Oxford MBA program be dey my eye but na money be kill am for me. @71,500pounds

He should have picked what he can afford. Honestly, majority na Japa reason.
naijaboi2:
Schooling abroad is not only about 'I want to japa', it is a choice, your pocket and so other reasons. People goes to ivy schools - Yale, Princeton, Harvard and Oxford even Hult, these schools cost more than $50k
So if I have the money, why won't I?

All the top universities in Scotland are more than £20k and you have so many Nigerians... University of Aberdeen for example, there are more than 70 Nigerians in this January intake and the school fee is £25k. Not all these intake are from very rich family

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ExpressBoy: 8:37am On Feb 23, 2023
Chief why feeling out Form A did you filled out Sch address and phone number information in the beneficiary portion Or the Bank details.. cause it show 2 portion to fill out Beneficiary information .pls put me thru...Abeg

M
2Grfehypeman:
zenith bank sagamu branch
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 8:49am On Feb 23, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Anyone can get married at anytime

The onus is on you to proof that your relationship/marriage is real and substantial by providing necessary documents spaced out throughout the course of your relationship/marriage

You can look through the thread for examples of such evidence required

Cheers

This is quite incisive, especially the first line.

I guess provision of marriage certificate, tenancy agreement to show you both have lived together for a while, bank address on statement of account, medical report of bill etc... this is just to add to what you have said, while hoping it makes sense. Lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chinnymavis: 9:00am On Feb 23, 2023
@dduchess90 Thank you very much. You're a blessing on this platform. God bless you.

dduchess90:
Hello

1. Not sure why the calculation will go wrong, have you confirmed the Oanda rate on the day you applied?
The difference will determine if your Dom will cover just you and your kids..This is what you can do, present your MAs statement as the main account where all the POFs are , provide your additional Dom statement and a cover letter to address what you have provided..Your cover will state for instance that you are dependants, MA is studying xyz, maintenance funds is in MAs main account with details however your Dom XYZ account is additional savings for you and the kids when necessary

2. Regarding consent letter,part 1 each applicant will sign theirs, you sign yours and whoever filled the application for the kids will sign their own. Because you are using MAs account he has to sign consent letter part 3.
Part 2 is irrelevant unless you are providing a joint bank statement/documents which doesn't apply in your case.

You could provide additional consent letter especially for finance to confirm the dependants have access to the POF in the MAs account

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KingCassy(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2023
Hi guys pls which banks have the fastest form A processing time and what’s their rates🙏🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Amax86: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2023
I love your response. Infact a lot of people are not even checking out the rankings of the school and it is very important you do especially for those who wish to get into the corporate world. The schools you finish from coupled with your experience goes a long way for you. One has to be very strategic even when japaing. For schools with high ranking you pay more. However, there are still some schools with good ranking which cost like 16,500 and thats the lowest you can get for those type of schools.

naijaboi2:
Schooling abroad is not only about 'I want to japa', it is a choice, your pocket and so other reasons. People goes to ivy schools - Yale, Princeton, Harvard and Oxford even Hult, these schools cost more than $50k

All the top universities in Scotland are more than £20k and you have so many Nigerians... University of Aberdeen for example, there are more than 70 Nigerians in this January intake and the school fee is £25k. Not all these intake are from very rich family

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Amax86: 10:03am On Feb 23, 2023
I love your response. Infact a lot of people are not even checking out the rankings of the school and it is very important you do especially for those who wish to get into the corporate world. The schools you finish from coupled with your experience goes a long way for you. One has to be very strategic even when japaing. For schools with high ranking you pay more. However, there are still some schools with good ranking which cost like 16,500 and thats the lowest you can get for those type of schools.
naijaboi2:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2023
fastseo:

Hahahahha don't mind that scammer

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2023
KingCassy:
Hi guys pls which banks have the fastest form A processing time and what’s their rates🙏🙏

I asked this same question when I was planning to initiate my Form A.. Many people said UBA is the fastest.. Now I choose UBA for my Form A, today is making it 2 weeks initiated my Form A via UBA and its still at ADB REVIEWER
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Frankest: 11:07am On Feb 23, 2023
Good day house, please how long does it take to be offered admission after applying? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.