Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002485 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by waxdebo(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2023
imolemiimole:
Please who knows anything about university of Sussex? I’ve paid my tuition deposit though. I just want to know if they issue cas on time and their payment plan. I want to also know if they don’t stress people. Their lecture time and all.

Please, I need information on how I can pay my deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by waxdebo(m): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2023
Eusp:

I'm studying at the university of Sussex currently.
It's really one of the best schools with the best installment plans.

How many months installments plan do they give International Student
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by heykims(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2023
How true is it that the FG has pegged tuition fee payment through form A to $7500 per semester?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Popularboy21: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2023
heykims:

I've not used it but about to.
I contacted my bank, they said I should get the quote for payment, then use it to initiate form A.
okay bro, thank you for getting back to me. I’ve one last question bro please, is it the normal process for the regular form A or this method is faster? Cos I contacted my bank and they told me form A takes about 10-13 weeks starting from the initiation day. So I’m just curious to know if this Convera method is faster.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by heykims(m): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2023
Popularboy21:
okay bro, thank you for getting back to me. I’ve one last question bro please, is it the normal process for the regular form A or this method is faster? Cos I contacted my bank and they told me form A takes about 10-13 weeks starting from the initiation day. So I’m just curious to know if this Convera method is faster.
It is the normal form A process

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
victorVIC1:
Please for those who had to provide WAEC result pin, how were you able to get the pin as I've checked stationeries in my area but to no avail.
shey you deh whyne us ni... deh play shogbo??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Otitodilijesu: 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
myhero:

Between Sunderland and Teesside, which is cheaper in accommodation

I don't know cos I hae not lived in those places you mentioned
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by preshpearl(f): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
victorVIC1:
Please for those who had to provide WAEC result pin, how were you able to get the pin as I've checked stationeries in my area but to no avail.

https://www.e-pinmall.com/waecresultchecker.php

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by charlfay: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Goodafternoon everyone.
Please is there anyone that lives/study in Cornwall, UK.
My brother needs help with accomodation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by NIKEDEEDS(m): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
heykims:
How true is it that the FG has pegged tuition fee payment through form A to $7500 per semester?

Which bank is this?

However, please note that this is their internal policy and not from CBN.
However, i can confirm that allocations from CBN to banks has dropped significantly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Observer25: 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
sandra50:
Are you going alone?don't you have a dependant?no you wouldn't meet up..getting a job alone as student will be very difficult.if you have a wife,she is the one that would have found a job easily without any stress and helped you.my cousin that went since December hasn't found a job yet.go with a dependant that can help you.lets say you don't get a job for 5 months how then will you cope?it's your dependant that would be working because as a student employers don't like to employ people that still study..take my advice so you don't get stranded there.im also applying but I'm going to do that with a dependant.

Better if dependent has a degree too or doesn't matter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by moresuccess: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
I just received an empty NSF now and biometrics was done on Wednesday.

Has anyone got empty NSF recently and still got their visa within 15 working days?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HabbyY: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
moresuccess:

Has anyone got empty NSF recently and still got their visa within 15 working days?

What stage are you now?

Have they sent your application to VAC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rhamzy94(m): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
Good Evening Everyone,

Please who has admission into Liverpool Hope University here? Or who has an experience with their admission process?

I got a conditional admission for MA Social Work. The conditions are satisfactory medical and DBS, copy of passport and IELTS. I sent them my IELTS test report form since 23rd February and I’ve not gotten a response from them since even after sending follow up mails. They haven’t sent me any information about the medical and DBS and I’m at loss with proceeding with tuition deposit or not.

Please is there anyone who knows how their process works?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KatharinaF24: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Please anybody here that attends Ulster university in Birmingham? In need of accommodation seriously
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hustla(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Observer25:

Yes and No

The guy gave very solid advice. It's tough if you do it alone but it's doable
smiley

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nwachi22(f): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Popularboy21:

Please which bank?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opiso101: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Does UKVI work on Sundays?
moresuccess:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Hello

No please ,Mon-Fri only

Cheers
Opiso101:
Does UKVI work on Sundays?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Hello

Please whatever you do, don't involve yourself in what people are doing by getting a Dependant and lieing that they are married.

Your dependant should be your spouse genuinely married and not for the purpose of obtaining a visa.

UK will always be there, take your time and save/request family support etc.

You don't want to run helter skelter for an issue that could be avoided with proper planning

Cheers
Davsidoo:

Get a Dependent or be able to afford the tuition fee at least

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Popularboy21: 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nwachi22:

Please which bank?
uba
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Hello

Is the dependant not your spouse? Why will you marry someone that you don't trust?

Cheers
poshemmanuel:

what if he doesn't have a trusted dependent ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by poshemmanuel(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opiso101: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Then why is she getting NSF today?
dduchess90:
Hello

No please ,Mon-Fri only

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Davsidoo: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Please whatever you do, don't involve yourself in what people are doing by getting a Dependant and lieing that they are married.

Your dependant should be your spouse genuinely married and not for the purpose of obtaining a visa.

UK will always be there, take your time and save/request family support etc.

You don't want to run helter skelter for an issue that could be avoided with proper planning

Cheers

Thanks man.

Women 😂😂😂😂

I perfectly understand everyone’s point..

What I take home is that I should be able to afford my tuition fee without totally depending on part time job cos the hustle no easy.

Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Hello..

I am actually a lady you know 😊

Take your time, plan strategically...it is not how soon,it is how well

Cheers
Davsidoo:

Thanks man.

Women 😂😂😂😂

I perfectly understand everyone’s point..

What I take home is that I should be able to afford my tuition fee without totally depending on part time job cos the hustle no easy.

Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sandra50(f): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Doesn't matter
Observer25:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sandra50(f): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Exactly..if tuition is settled then you are good to go..you can survive it..all the best.
Davsidoo:

Thank you so much for this but I’m single man 😂😂

Me myself and I bro

Mehn, i know I’ll feel it but I know I can survive it man. I’m still trying to raise more money here before I eventually leave.

At least If tuition no be problem again, survival for one year go definitely dey easier right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.