Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002478 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bodmas8080: 8:01pm On May 11, 2023
Tboy243:
Hello everyone.

Please how long would it take for UKVI to respond to the Administrative Review application of my student's visa that was denied? I applied 2 months ago. I saw that it's within 6 months on their website.

Though my admission has been deferred till September and I have requested for my CAS. I'm now wondering as I learnt that the A.R application would be automatically rejected if I apply for another Visa.

Can someone advise me?.... I want to re-apply for another Visa and benefit from the A.R if it's successful, maybe I would get a refund of my VIsa fees or other benefits...

If I may ask, what's the reason for the refusal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Simplezart(f): 8:17pm On May 11, 2023
Pls what is the total fee for ihs and visa for a one year course in Manchester?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Enishit: 8:23pm On May 11, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Your question is very confusing

You said you are a Dependant with 3 children,2 in Nigeria and 1 in UK and you applied same time with your children.Now you say your husband wants you to apply with only 1 child. Very confusing

Anyway, child dependants can apply later to join their parents, as long as the application is done before the expiration of the current visa if his study visa is approved

Hopefully that answers your question per whatever arrangements you have

Cheers

Thank you
Maybe I did not explain well. So my self and 3 kids got our dependent visa already we are back in 9ja. But out of 3 kids one is in the UK and my self and the 2 others back in 9ja. I applied with the 3 kids but for graduate visa i don't want to apply for the other 2kids in 9ja just my self, husband and 1 child. So my question is hope not applying with the other two won't cause issues?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mindlog: 8:26pm On May 11, 2023
Rictech:

@bold really?
Why if I may ask.

Low cost of living?
Availability of jobs ?

Most of the Nigerian students I know who attended the Uni or still attending, it was their Nigerian agents that chose the school for them, I then began to suspect that Coventry University may be offering a better commission to these agents for international students' recruitment, then for Msc. Global health management for Coventry University, e be like say na indian healthcare professionals get that course as their Indian agents have successfully marketed that course to indians who have already qualified as doctors, dentists, pharmacists etc to enter UK through study route and work towards their professional licenses.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Simplezart(f): 8:38pm On May 11, 2023
Pls some one help me with the current fee price
Simplezart:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gabby117: 9:08pm On May 11, 2023
myhero:

This is may and u are thinking of initiating FORM A for September admission U better arrange black market oooo.. Don't even think of Form A

Please has anyone used Heritage bank for form A?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jamie1000: 9:34pm On May 11, 2023
mrsglo:

Thanks. Didn’t intend paying though. Just wanted to know if it signifies that my application is successful. I sent applications to 4 schools and no decision has been reached by any of them.

Email them a reminder. I emailed a reminder and I received an admission letter within few days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tboy243: 9:38pm On May 11, 2023
They were unable to verify POF with financial institution
bodmas8080:

If I may ask, what's the reason for the refusal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by solaiphones: 10:31pm On May 11, 2023
Tboy243:
Pls which bank is that? Do you used a micro finance bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adigun055(m): 11:01pm On May 11, 2023
Simplezart:
Check page 879 of this thread, IHS fees vary tho. Google search "UK visa fee" also google search "IHS calculator" to get an idea of how much you will be paying for IHS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by aristogabby(m): 11:02pm On May 11, 2023
Hello all, please how do I book and pay for an appointment with IOM tb test. I’ve tried booking through their portal but no information on how to pay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by atesun: 11:28pm On May 11, 2023
Tboy243:

What is the name of the bank pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kingkom: 11:52pm On May 11, 2023
Tboy243:
Did you use A MFB or commercial bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 2:41am On May 12, 2023
Hello

I personally will advise that they all switch at the same time with you if possible

2. One of the conditions is that they live with the main applicant, you already have 2 back in Nigeria which even complicates things more

It won't cause issues with you and the one child switching now, it might for the other 2 later especially for No 2

Cheers
Enishit:

Thank you
Maybe I did not explain well. So my self and 3 kids got our dependent visa already we are back in 9ja. But out of 3 kids one is in the UK and my self and the 2 others back in 9ja. I applied with the 3 kids but for graduate visa i don't want to apply for the other 2kids in 9ja just my self, husband and 1 child. So my question is hope not applying with the other two won't cause issues?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bodmas8080: 2:47am On May 12, 2023
Tboy243:

I'm sorry about that, I have gone through your past post and I saw the refusal letter... Once again, all will be well brother.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by NIKEDEEDS(m): 3:22am On May 12, 2023
Please who was debited by fidelity recently for Form A.

My form A has been pending since January 05, 2023..

I need to confirm the month they are currently processing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sparkle29: 5:22am On May 12, 2023
Please anyone going to Anglia ruskin Chelmsford campus! This September…tired of waiting for Hertfordshire!…who knows if Aru is cool to live in and job opportunities?…thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Zita86: 6:07am On May 12, 2023
Hello everyone,@mimilyrics and @ duchess90 please on my marriage certificate my middle name was written before my first name while on my passport my first name was written before my middle name ....please will this affect my UK visa application? I need answers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chemicalibk: 7:56am On May 12, 2023
Sparkle29:
Please anyone going to Anglia ruskin Chelmsford campus! This September…tired of waiting for Hertfordshire!…who knows if Aru is cool to live in and job opportunities?…thanks

Please do you have an idea of how much Herfordshire take as tuition deposit
My wife was given conditional offer yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Revolution84(m): 8:06am On May 12, 2023
around 15,450 pounds, if you pay early you will get 1000 discount

chemicalibk:

Please do you have an idea of how much Herfordshire take as tuition deposit
My wife was given conditional offer yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chemicalibk: 8:10am On May 12, 2023
Revolution84:
around 15,450 pounds, if you pay early you will get 1000 discount

I mean tuition deposit before CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jamie1000: 8:13am On May 12, 2023
Hello, is 1 year masters program ok? What are the challenges. For a tuition around £19k. Is it feasible? Can someone enlighten me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Revolution84(m): 8:15am On May 12, 2023
ohh, 5,000

chemicalibk:

I mean tuition deposit before CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chemicalibk: 9:15am On May 12, 2023
Revolution84:
ohh, 5,000

Thanks
I wanted to compare with a school that accept 3000 for tuition deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 9:49am On May 12, 2023
Hello

An affidavit will help clarify the discrepancy in your names

Cheers
Zita86:
Hello everyone,@mimilyrics and @ duchess90 please on my marriage certificate my middle name was written before my first name while on my passport my first name was written before my middle name ....please will this affect my UK visa application? I need answers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 10:45am On May 12, 2023
This is exclusive of your POF.
The payslips are to prove that you received pay for that period + plus the account statement for that period showing the payment into your account.
Fadd2:

Yea i have my employment letter but i am not clear about the payslip you mentioned because if i am submitting a Pof of 1month how will they match payslip of over 6years to my Pof.

Contact details mentioned today is well noted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by wending: 10:53am On May 12, 2023
What date is UBA on now for form A?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amorprincesa: 11:10am On May 12, 2023
If you succeeded in booking, the account details is shown on your printed copy. Check it well. Standard Chartered Bank or so
aristogabby:
Hello all, please how do I book and pay for an appointment with IOM tb test. I’ve tried booking through their portal but no information on how to pay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Silentpotato(f): 12:24pm On May 12, 2023
Hello.

Please is it possible for my sister to use my trade portal to initiate her form A? It's not for tuition deposit but for the first 50% of our fees which is due in October 2023.

Our parent said that they would rather send the money to our individual accounts so that we can initiate it separately.

I was able to create an account on the trade portal but she isn't because her email isn't linked to her BVN.

Back to my question. Is it okay for her to use my trade portal to initiate her form A using her own bank details?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tboy243: 12:27pm On May 12, 2023
Tboy243:
Hello everyone.

Please how long would it take for UKVI to respond to the Administrative Review application of my student's visa that was denied? I applied 2 months ago. I saw that it's within 6 months on their website.

Though my admission has been deferred till September and I have requested for my CAS. I'm now wondering as I learnt that the A.R application would be automatically rejected if I apply for another Visa.

Can someone advise me?.... I want to re-apply for another Visa and benefit from the A.R if it's successful, maybe I would get a refund of my VIsa fees or other benefits...
Could someone please attend to this? .. Thank you as you do cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.