Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001117 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phenmeson(m): 10:45pm On May 15, 2023
Kemdy97:
Please i applied for MSC Data science in ulster university for over 2 months now and I am yet to get a response regarding my Admission rather they keep requesting for re upload of document formally uploaded

Please who else is experiencing same from ulster university

And anoda person apply for September session last week, 2days after she got admission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hakims002: 3:03am On May 16, 2023
msrcoor:
Good day,

Please can anyone PM me Swansea university telegram group. I have searched and searched.

Thanks so much
I will be grateful if added to Swansea university telegram group
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Loko40: 5:36am On May 16, 2023
Is it London campus? I have similar experience too, I have applied since March yet there was no offer they only sent a questionnaire to me to filled. But last week, I re-apply to Birmingham campus on Tuesday and to my surprise, the conditional offer dropped on Friday.

So you can try and re-apply to Birmingham campus if the course is available there.

Kemdy97:
Please i applied for MSC Data science in ulster university for over 2 months now and I am yet to get a response regarding my Admission rather they keep requesting for re upload of document formally uploaded

Please who else is experiencing same from ulster university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by wheesin(m): 8:38am On May 16, 2023
Bunmibum1:

Congratulations. I also have University of Salford's admission and I have also gotten my cas. I will be applying on the 28 at the embassy. Don't know if we can talk off here so you can put me through some things?
Thanks

I got admitted to salford too. September batch. Still waiting on cas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rachyyewumi: 8:53am On May 16, 2023
Please who has done University of Bradford PRE-CAS interview??

And please what are the facilities in the school, have checked their site severally but could lay my hands on anyone.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Brooke60(f): 8:53am On May 16, 2023
Paparaxo:

We both have the same course and same school✌🏽
Yea Cambridge is a bit on the high side but there’re ample of jobs too.
wOAH! Have you paid? Im yet to pay because of this dilemna
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Highlyfavoured3: 9:45am On May 16, 2023
Good day everyone, please I was trying to book on IOM but could not see UK on the country of departure list. Is there something I am not doing right and how can I go about this? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dabyem: 10:31am On May 16, 2023
Visa Alert ⚠ (First time applicant)

Visa Type: Student Dependant Visa

Visa Application: 01/05/2023

Biometrics: 03/05/2023 @TLS VI (Assisted Service & Walk-in)

NSF Mail: 05/05/2023 (Additional Documents to Prove Relationship to MA)

BRP Mail: 14/05/2023 (However, the letter is dated 11/05/2023)

Collection Mail: 15/05/2023

Passport picked up Today!

Docs submitted;
- MA ( CAS Letter, BRP, Visa Page, Passport Data Page)
- Church & Court Wedding Certificates
- TB Cert
- Bank Statement (1st - 30th April)
- Pictures (Before, During & After Wedding)
- Affidavit for Change of Name, Newspaper Publication
- WhatsApp Chat of 6 Months, Emails and Facebook Chats
-Other Docs to prove our relationship

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duncanmighty: 11:06am On May 16, 2023
Hello House,

I was offered a place at University of Sunderland to study Msc International business. However Under the CAS shield form I was to complete. Do you advise that I do not declare my previous visa refusal there while I declare during visa application?
Secondly, as a single father, I have a son who I would like to join me later as dependant. How do I make that known there?
In the CAS form, a question was asked that "Do you have anyone coming with you to the U.K? Do I say yes or No? I will want some others to join me later but not when I'm leaving.
Pls find the attachment and guide me based on my circumstance. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by badmusmusa: 11:18am On May 16, 2023
Congratulations!!!
dabyem:

Docs submitted;
- TB Cert
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by directonpc(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2023
Hello Nairalanders,

We submitted our document at TLS Abuja last week Wednesday and got a mail today with the subject "Your UK visa application is ready for collection."

Does this mean positive feedback? I'm curious, we plan to go there tomorrow. Can someone share from their recent experience. This is a student visa.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by directonpc(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2023
cleancars247:
I'm a silent reader here.
This platform helped a big deal.

2 UK visit visa refusal declared. The last one was even in March 2022.

Visa picked up!!!

I did priority and got it within 4 working days.

We followed all the guidelines as advised here, but someone helped with document uploading.

Good luck to others

See you in Birmingham.

Congrats! Was the first email you got from TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fadd2: 12:23pm On May 16, 2023
mimilyrics:
This is exclusive of your POF.
The payslips are to prove that you received pay for that period + plus the account statement for that period showing the payment into your account.
Thanks alot i appreciate @ mimilyrics for your response
Pls check your dm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Samsey1: 2:19pm On May 16, 2023
TheNewAgeFarmer:
Good morning. Applied for University of Stirling. I have paid the deposit and I got a mail to upload POF for cas. Must the POF be held for 28 days?. I have sent them a mail but no response yet.

Hello
Please while paying your deposit, were you asked for student ID? And on which website did you pay, was it on the school (university of Stirling) website or another website?
PS: I'm an applicant too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adave97: 3:02pm On May 16, 2023
Good day every one ,

I've filled my visa application form but haven't submitted it nor paid for my IHS and visa yet, because my POF is still running. I wanna fill out for my dependants (2) .

Do I use my own personal email to fill/apply on their behalf ? Or should I create an email to do that for them as my toddler doesn't have an email but spouse has hers .

Please someone should explain to me ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2023
Form A
Samsey1:

Hello
Please while paying your deposit, were you asked for student ID? And on which website did you pay, was it on the school (university of Stirling) website or another website?
PS: I'm an applicant too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alex1975: 3:57pm On May 16, 2023
Submitted POF for CAS almost 2 weeks and no CAS ! This is so frustrating having paid Tution deposit in February
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Baggylee: 4:11pm On May 16, 2023
Alex1975:
Submitted POF for CAS almost 2 weeks and no CAS ! This is so frustrating having paid Tution deposit in February

I will advise you send reminder mail to the international recruitment office of the school or admission office ; whichever.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yhemitz: 4:43pm On May 16, 2023
Please house, on the issue of getting BRP. Is it 10 days I received my visa I will count or 10days after arriving UK. O didn't want to waste transport fee to the post office.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Samsey1: 5:12pm On May 16, 2023
luvlyoracle:

What intake?

October 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Samsey1: 5:14pm On May 16, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 5:30pm On May 16, 2023
dabyem:

Docs submitted;
- TB Cert
Congratulations!
Pls is the MA already in the UK or it was just a separate application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dabyem: 6:47pm On May 16, 2023
The MA has been in the UK since October

Fraih:

Congratulations!
Pls is the MA already in the UK or it was just a separate application

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by stephentunji1: 7:14pm On May 16, 2023
Graphics2021:
Hello

Please anyone in Wrexham Glyndwr University ?

Yeah, here. I know someone who is. Next month
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by directonpc(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2023
directonpc:
Hello Nairalanders,

We submitted our document at TLS Abuja last week Wednesday and got a mail today with the subject "Your UK visa application is ready for collection."

Does this mean positive feedback? I'm curious, we plan to go there tomorrow. Can someone share from their recent experience. This is a student visa.
Anyone with helpful info?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yhemitz: 9:02pm On May 16, 2023
directonpc:

Anyone with helpful info?

It's positive news, from my own personal experience o. Received collection mail and courier mail. Two days later received BRP mail.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yhemitz: 9:03pm On May 16, 2023
Yhemitz:
Please house, on the issue of getting BRP. Is it 10 days I received my visa I will count or 10days after arriving UK. O didn't want to waste transport fee to the post office.

Any help here guys please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HenriFayol(m): 9:27pm On May 16, 2023
mimilyrics:
Your employment letter and payslips (if they match your bank statement for that period).
Don't forget to include their contact details too.
Hello, regarding the reference letter....is it the same reference letter used for school application or a different reference letter addressed to the embassy.

Also, my last place of employment was for 6months working as a volunteer. And this is what i ised to secure my admission. Will it suffice assuming the admission reference is what is needed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emmanuelvictor: 11:16pm On May 16, 2023
Ekemere90:
Please who is going to bangor University here please. ?

I am still waiting for my conditional offer from Bangor. I just applied less than a week. Very optimistic that I will get a positive response from them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fematcommand: 11:42pm On May 16, 2023
Pls i need more light on this. I am trying to pay my deposit using black market since the Form A is uncertained. How would i do it? Should i meet the aboki and buy the pounds worth of 5000 GBP and pay through my domiciliary account or pay through the application like convera or flywire. Pl
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:03am On May 17, 2023
Hello

If you haven't received a refusal email then congratulations in advance

Cheers
directonpc:
Hello Nairalanders,

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.