Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001816 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emcee6(m): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2023
LongSword:
Is one going to the University of Essex Colchester in Oct 2023 here? It's super hard to find Essex candidates or anyone even talking about the school.

why are there almost no candidates for this school, is there something I'm missing here?
Abi Nigerian Students dey run From uni of Essex

abeg what's going on??

Hey fam. That’s the school I am going to. Is a any other uni of Essex prospective student here?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2023
Goodmorning to you all.

Omo me that have been on different UK school groups learning a lot since 2020 and have had the opportunity to guide some people on what documents to upload for visa application and even assuring them of getting the visa hahahaha...it's now my turn and I am breathing like someone who has been running non stop.

Putting in application like this @duchess90 kindly confirm again if I'm good to go with this documents for upload...my yansh dey breath oooh

MA (Female) documents to upload
- CAS
- Bsc certificate
- Transcript
- Waec
- POF
- Passport data page
- Tb result
- Marriage certificate
- Reference letter (graduated 2019)

Dependent (Male) documents to upload
- Passport data page
- MA pof
- Consent letter to use MA pof
- Tb result
- CAS
- Marriage certificate
- 28 pictures (marriage and casual)
- NIN to show proof of living in same address
- Digital Chats (is this of any important? Cos I'm sceptical about uploading it)
- His bank statement to show proof of same address too (is this important and will it fly)?

P.S: we got married late October 2022 we do not have shared bills, old pics...fate just brought us together and we got married within a month. House rent receipt is in my name and yet to expire for him to start with the payment...he moved to my town in the month we get married because he said his business will do better in my town am. All the documents I listed is basically what we have...we will be using Abuja TLS

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2023
They have whatsapp group that is booming nau

Emcee6:

Hey fam. That’s the school I am going to. Is a any other uni of Essex prospective student here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Keemy88(m): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2023
Hi guys.

Can someone please share with me Robert Gordon University Whatsapp Link?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Larry1960: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2023
dabrain1234:

WOW

My budget for this UK walka Na #15M I no wan invest pass #15M for this UK walka if not I for don run black market things
If person run black market things na close to 23M e better make I use that money run Us walka
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Brooke60(f): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2023
dukeofmilan19:
Good Evening gurus in the house... Please do I pay the deposit for Roehampton University before or after the Pre-CAS interview? I want to pay the deposit today but my Pre-CAS interview is sometime next week. Can I go ahead and pay the deposit now or is it more advisable to wait till after the interview?
I have not paid & my Pre-Cas interview was yesterday but I had to reschedule because I was at work & was without my Passport. They need to see to see you holding your passport during the interview.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mevy: 9:55am On Jun 07, 2023
Please help me.
RGU keeps rejecting my statement of purpose. Please I need help. I only have one last chance pleaseeee.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rhamzy94(m): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2023
Mevy:
Please help me.
RGU keeps rejecting my statement of purpose. Please I need help. I only have one last chance pleaseeee.

What’s the course and what reason do they keep giving for the rejection?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mevy: 10:19am On Jun 07, 2023
MSc Human Resources Management.
They said it is not satisfactory enough. Then they listed all the points they want in the SOP which I have already included in the rejected SOP.
Please is there a technique I need to use in writing the SOP?

Rhamzy94:

What’s the course and what reason do they keep giving for the rejection?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rhamzy94(m): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2023
Mevy:
MSc Human Resources Management.
They said it is not satisfactory enough. Then they listed all the points they want in the SOP which I have already included in the rejected SOP.
Please is there a technique I need to use in writing the SOP?

Share the rejection note with me and the rejected sop.
I’ll see what I can do but please, still seek help from others when I send mine.
Email address: rhamzy94@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mevy: 10:23am On Jun 07, 2023
Please I need the link too.

Keemy88:
Hi guys.

Can someone please share with me Robert Gordon University Whatsapp Link?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 10:38am On Jun 07, 2023
Looks good.
Focus99:
Goodmorning to you all.

Omo me that have been on different UK school groups learning a lot since 2020 and have had the opportunity to guide some people on what documents to upload for visa application and even assuring them of getting the visa hahahaha...it's now my turn and I am breathing like someone who has been running non stop.

Putting in application like this @duchess90 kindly confirm again if I'm good to go with this documents for upload...my yansh dey breath oooh

MA (Female) documents to upload
- CAS
- Bsc certificate
- Transcript
- Waec
- POF
- Passport data page
- Tb result
- Marriage certificate
- Reference letter (graduated 2019)

Dependent (Male) documents to upload
- Passport data page
- MA pof
- Consent letter to use MA pof
- Tb result
- CAS
- Marriage certificate
- 28 pictures (marriage and casual)
- NIN to show proof of living in same address
- Digital Chats (is this of any important? Cos I'm sceptical about uploading it)
- His bank statement to show proof of same address too (is this important and will it fly)?

P.S: we got married late October 2022 we do not have shared bills, old pics...fate just brought us together and we got married within a month. House rent receipt is in my name and yet to expire for him to start with the payment...he moved to my town in the month we get married because he said his business will do better in my town am. All the documents I listed is basically what we have...we will be using Abuja TLS

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by GIDIBANKZ(m): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2023
GOOD MORNING.... please is there any WAY I CAN CHECK IF A VISA IS ORIGINAL OR FAKE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 10:51am On Jun 07, 2023
Hello

Why do you doubt the visa you have

Did you attend biometrics?

Cheers
GIDIBANKZ:
GOOD MORNING.... please is there any WAY I CAN CHECK IF A VISA IS ORIGINAL OR FAKE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kelvinnosa: 10:59am On Jun 07, 2023
dabrain1234:

i also neeed help with it

I can assist, if you are still interested..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by GIDIBANKZ(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Why do you doubt the visa you have

Did you attend biometrics?

Cheers

I haven't done it.... So i want to use agent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kelvinnosa: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Nawao so how does one get it and how much

I can help, if you still need the assistance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by FagsamPHP(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2023
askarachi:
Can you send your email please?

Fagunsamuel@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Greathand01: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2023
Please how can one contact first bank for form A issues..its since January o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Larry1960: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2023
Kelvinnosa:

Am using black market rate sha
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Larry1960: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2023
Kelvinnosa:

@ how much ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2023
Hello

I'll keep it simple

If you are worried about fake visa and agents you are already on the wrong path

If you are caught with fraudulent documents you will get a 10year ban

Apply for your visa yourself if you can, if you do things the right way you won't need to worry

Cheers
GIDIBANKZ:

I haven't done it.... So i want to use agent

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cashmadam: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2023
Mevy:
Please help me.

Which course? Send it. I'll help you review it

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kelvinnosa: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2023
Larry1960:

@ how much ?

send me a message
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by okomoney: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Greetings drop your number let's talk

Hey fam. That’s the school I am going to. Is a any other uni of Essex prospective student here?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by phantom(m): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
good day guys. good day guys. has anyone used wakanow for pay small small? how reliable are they?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fizcoo20(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
please has anyone book with IOM recently, because have been trying to book since monday, after booking , can't be able to pay. it's not directing me to where to pay. please anyone with similar issues here . plz it's urgent. thanks .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SleekAanu: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by okomoney: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
My good people of Nairaland greetings. Help me with elaborate SOP and CV to apply for Masters in Business Analytics in UK. Thanks in advance as I wait your generosity and love in display.

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.