Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001718 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:09am On Jun 28, 2023
Hello @the bolded

Financial requirements is 10points

ECOs will definitely use the correct dates to check on Oanda

Cheers [quote author=Fraih post=124070670]

So you applied the day oanda rate started increasing and from your previous post, you were already short of like 300k. [b]So means the ECO didn't use the rate of the day you applied 😎
Congratulations 🎉[/quot[/b]e]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:11am On Jun 28, 2023
Hello

UKVI is working

There is no bank holiday on this end

Cheers
OkaliDan:
What about ukvi do they work on wed and Thursday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Serendipity01: 5:11am On Jun 28, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

It isn't wrong to state your current living situation

The NSF just indicates more time is needed to assess your application.

Until you get a mail requesting for more information about your application,you shouldn't be too worried

Cheers
Thank you duchess for the reply. I've been having sleepless nights
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:14am On Jun 28, 2023
Hello

Your CAS will usually state the last date for resumption

Count backwards to include minimum 15-20days wait time for standard visa

Even if you apply using a priority use that as a bench mark. You should have applied for your visa on or before whatever date that is

Cheers

Silentpotato:
Good evening house.
Please what date is considered too late to apply for a student visa for September intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:17am On Jun 28, 2023
Hello

Sending you e-hugs from here

Let us know if you receive any more NSF, we will help

Go to sleep

Cheers
Serendipity01:
Thank you duchess for the reply. I've been having sleepless nights
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Welcomme: 5:55am On Jun 28, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Once the HO enforces restrictions in bringing your dependants under a study visa it will apply to Universities in Scotland also

So in summary, you can't bring dependant if you are studying in Scotland from Jan 2024

Cheers
Then it means the lady on telegram is just passing fake news in her group. Like she has been repeatedly saying this and looks so sure of the information she is passing. And people are already preparing towards applying to Scotland schools because of her come Jan 2024.... I wish I can oppose her in that group but I will be kicked out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Serendipity01: 6:26am On Jun 28, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Sending you e-hugs from here

Let us know if you receive any more NSF, we will help

Go to sleep.
Thank you duchess, I love you already

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cristalmedia: 6:35am On Jun 28, 2023
Empire1959:
yes I have same experience sim may 24 I haven”t hear from them and it giving me concern

Is escalating an option? Someone cannot be waiting forever...
@ Duchess and the gurus in the house...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Brooke60(f): 7:14am On Jun 28, 2023
dukeofmilan19:
Hey gurus in the house! Please I have a question... I was given a conditional offer by Roehampton University, with the condition that I complete a Pre-CAS interview. I've successfully completed and cleared the interview. Please does anyone know at what point they'll send an Unconditional Offer letter?
How far? Have you done yours? I did mine yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maxine3445: 7:37am On Jun 28, 2023
FavourEmilokan:
Hello House,
Good evening to us all. I generated payment instructions via convera early this morning and it stated that i have to make payment before friday June 30th. By the time i was able to go to the bank in the afternoon, i was informed that the cut off time for foreign bank transfers is 2pm.
As tomorrow and next tomorrow is public holidays, i would not be able to meet up before the 30th. What do i do? Can i fill again to generate another payment instruction

Yes you can regenerate another ref code for payment. The old one would be invalid after 72hrs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OJOAYODEJI(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2023
Plz my dependent has appointment today Wednesday (28/06/2023) , can we proceed to TLS VI for our appointment?
Also plz do dependent need DOCUMENT CHECK LIST as part of there documents?

duchess90:
Hello

UKVI is working

There is no bank holiday on this end

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sola154: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2023
Good morning house

please I have a question, can someone tell me the school fees payment plan in Teeside university after deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lady25(f): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2023
Kathy4jesus:
pls can anyone help me with university of hull whatsapp link for 2023 admission process
hello. Please cab you help me with the WhatsApp link
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tekecoms1(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2023
Trying to book an appointment for Tuberculosis test.
I can't find UK on the list of countries in the drop down. Help please

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jajad: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2023
Use https://appointmentnigeria.iom.int/

Tekecoms1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tekecoms1(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2023
Please advice

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sola154: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2023
pls can anyone help me with Teeside university whatsapp link for 2023 admission process.

thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tekecoms1(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BRAINNY(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2023
Anyone studying Nursing in Salford? Specifically, considering placements, can someone work enough to support tuition and other expenses while studying Nursing in Uni of Salford? Does the course schedule give enough time and are there placement opportunities where students can work and make money in the hospitals? Pls your response(s) are highly appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jjbest(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2023
duchess90

Good morning, i did my bio on Monday 19th of June and by 20th was received at DMC since them, no NSF.
Just worried.
Needs someone to guide me on how to do either paid call or mail

post=124077909:

Hello @the bolded

Financial requirements is 10points

ECOs will definitely use the correct dates to check on Oanda

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by awesinic: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2023
Tekecoms1:

You wouldn't find Uk there as its has been removed from the options.

Follow this process, it's extremely very fast.

send a mail to iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int if you're applying from lagos (change the lagos to Abuja if you're applying from Abuja).

Make the subject of the mail: URGENT MEDICAL APPOINTMENTS

Follow this exact arrangement on the compose

Name:
Visa type:
Phone number:
Country of Destination:
Preferred Date:

Then draft a write up, telling them to kindly schedule your appointment as stated in the preferred date.

Tell then you have been trying to book it online but to no avail. Gives some genius reasons and excuse for the your stated date to meet up. You can tell them you're leaving in east and you have been around in lagos for over one week.

Just a very good point for the urgency. they will replied you btw 2-3 days with an bank account for you to make payment and your preferred being approved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Superex(m): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2023
Episte:

Yes, as ur previous advice with you and duchess90, that I should top up my tuition fee. So I paid 650pounds that particular day. I mailed CAS admission officed about the top up fee paid, and immediately they updated my CAS. So that's the reason I met the financial requirements. Thank you guys, you are really amazing 👏....

So you topped up after submitting your visa application and 2 days before your biometrics? 🤔

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OkaliDan: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2023
Same with me o did biometrics on 20th moved to DMC on 21st since then no NSF nothing am also getting worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dukeofmilan19: 10:40am On Jun 28, 2023
Hey guys, please is there a website where I can purchase WAEC pin and Serial number? My school needs it to verify my WAEC result
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2023
Send me the name of the group. I will advice you message everyone independently. I have done something like this on a ponzi scheme telegram group.
Welcomme:
Then it means the lady on telegram is just passing fake news in her group. Like she has been repeatedly saying this and looks so sure of the information she is passing. And people are already preparing towards applying to Scotland schools because of her come Jan 2024.... I wish I can oppose her in that group but I will be kicked out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2023
Document checklist and your appointment notification is required. But I will advice you go with all your documents.
OJOAYODEJI:
Plz my dependent has appointment today Wednesday (28/06/2023) , can we proceed to TLS VI for our appointment?
Also plz do dependent need DOCUMENT CHECK LIST as part of there documents?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ebenezer60: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2023
Good morning everyone. Please I need clarity.

1.I have owned my own company since 2015, what documents would be needed for my student visa application. Should CAC very be enough or do I need tax clearance, my tax clearance may not be as up to date with 1 or 2 years.

2. Can I use my company but give myself a non CEO position so I can don’t have to go through a longer documentation process. What do you advise please?

For context: I finished school 2018 as shown on my certificate. Is that enough to proof what I have been doing ? My POF is in my personal account as the MA

For business owners who have gone through this process successfully what documentation was required.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Joemike178: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2023
Pls expert in the house is there any other way to prove where income in my sponsors account is coming from if he doesn’t have a CAC document or a payment slip
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by awesinic: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2023
dukeofmilan19:
Hey guys, please is there a website where I can purchase WAEC pin and Serial number? My school needs it to verify my WAEC result

https://www.waec.org/
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OkaliDan: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2023
My application has moved to vac but no brp mail yet should I be worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OJOAYODEJI(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2023
Am done with her appointment, plz the FG holiday isn't observed at TLS VI, Lagos, Nigeria. Kindly inform anyone who has appointment between 28th &29th June,2023.

TheNewAgeFarmer:
Document checklist and your appointment notification is required. But I will advice you go with all your documents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Joemike178:
Pls expert in the house is there any other way to prove where income in my sponsors account is coming from if he doesn’t have a CAC document or a payment slip
You can either claim its from a sales of investment and be ready to show evidence, or you can claim is your gift deeds from parents and be ready to show consent letter, you can also be aware that grants are fully welcome but you need to be wary of any discrepancy thus might lead you to 10years ban.

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.