Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Mr Samuel Scammer!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mr Samuel Scammer!! (740 Views)

Jonah Udogo Is A Scammer(see Picture) / My First Question Send The Scammer Away!!! / A Funny Chat With Flipcash Scammer After Being Duped Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Samuel Scammer!! by bstringz(m): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hi all, don't fall for the man always posting about looking for content writers. He won't pay you. He may pay for the first few months and the next start telling you stories after you've written 41,000 words.

His name is Mr Samuel. Do not fall for him, he is a scammer and will take your hard work and not get you paid for it.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Samuel Scammer!! by Divina231: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
I am here. Thanks for the post. I boldly declare that I would never take anyone's services without payment for services renderred and why as many Freelancing intermediaries often experience hitches along the way that takes time to resolve, I'm also prone to such factors being a developing business and enterprise.

It is easy to blackmail and repay evil for good, and slander, but if truly you worked with me, you'd agree I never at anytime ever ever ever received services and said I wasn't making payment for once. If I ever did such in your case, please let me know

Currently, my team and I are working on averagely 150,000 words ebook project and similar long projects and the downside of such is it takes awfully long to get paid and then effect payments which is the worst case scenario of anyone who has worked with me.

I thank you for your post. I am here any day any time. If I indeed owe you wages and are yet to pay, expect your payment once we have these projects completed and get the wages from the client. Until then, we're experiencing some slow situations because long projects hold down funds. Till I pay you if i owe you as you claim, i'm a thief. No wahala

If you ever worked for me and i mentioned anything other than delays with long term projects in making projects, please mention the incident, even if it's just once..Tell me the singular incidence you may have worked for me and i denied making payment for your services. Thankfully the long term projects are near completion and I don't think i owe more than two persons which i clearly coommunicated that long term projects are what's witholding payments and i've committed to making all owed payments done within Tuesday and Thursday next week.

Till I pay you if i owe you as you claim, i'm a thief. No wahala ..Shalom and God bless

Btw, I have stopped recruiting people from this forum or doing business with Nigerians on this forum due to toxicness of people on this forum so you won't see me recruit or do anything with anyone from this forum
Re: Mr Samuel Scammer!! by Divina231: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
If i owe you ( I ONLY OWE TWO PERSONS TO WHICH I CLEARLY COMMUNICATED THE CONDITIONS BEHIND DELAY - DUE TO LONG TERM PROJECTS ), wait for your payment between Wednesday and Friday next week. Until then, it's okay, i'm a thief
Re: Mr Samuel Scammer!! by Divina231: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
bstringz:
Hi all, don't fall for the man always posting about looking for content writers. He won't pay you. He may pay for the first few months and the next start telling you stories after you've written 41,000 words.

His name is Mr Samuel. Do not fall for him, he is a scammer and will take your hard work and not get you paid for it.

Oh. It's you Bethel, What a shame ! It is well sha. I'm not surprised. I paid yourself, you sister and friend a combined atleast 350-500k And it was the last sets of projects you delivered that made me lose my job. Look at the way you're braindishing me like i intently did not pay you when the case was that the client cited low quality issues, refused to make payments for all projects done and sacked me.

I've always seen the betrayal in you. So, i'm not surprised. Notwithstanding, I will pay you the balance due.= on your invoices. I've always noticed the darkness in your heart. No wahala. Continue with your crusade.

World of half-truths

I just rememebered, did I not establish communication saying that inspite of being sacked and not paid I was going to offset your balance alongside your sister from another business enterprise I was engaged in once that business matures?

Go and check with your sister If i clearly communicated that information or not. The low quality works that got me sacked was done by you trio, yourself, your sister and your friend. I paid you way over 350k combined, but the darkness in your hearts from greed to envy, to pride and rebellion only wants and craves defamation and slander.. see how you're spewing half-truths in public like what you said was what truly transpired. That you worked and i didn't want to pay because I didn't want to pay. Do businesses not run into trouble and then take time to recover and offset due payments?

What a shame. Na my luck sha !
Re: Mr Samuel Scammer!! by Ktosin753: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2022
Divina231:
If i owe you ( I ONLY OWE TWO PERSONS TO WHICH I CLEARLY COMMUNICATED THE CONDITIONS BEHIND DELAY - DUE TO LONG TERM PROJECTS ), wait for your payment between Wednesday and Friday next week. Until then, it's okay, i'm a thief
I can see another person has called you out again.
I hope you still remember this
https://www.nairaland.com/7213186/nairalander-scammed-me

He is not the first, nor the second, not even third or fourth or fifth. A lot of nairalanders have called you out for the same thing. You'll ignore act like a boss and change monickers. Sometimes you'll even threaten them. I am happy a lot of people are speaking up.

1 Like

Re: Mr Samuel Scammer!! by Ktosin753: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2022
Divina231:

I hope you also remember this also
https://www.nairaland.com/7201069/how-recoup-payment-someone-whom#114483767

1 Like

Re: Mr Samuel Scammer!! by Ktosin753: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2022
One if his hundreds of monickers

1 Like

Re: Mr Samuel Scammer!! by Ktosin753: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2022
Once he is caught, he will deactivate, then reopen a new one

1 Like

Re: Mr Samuel Scammer!! by Ktosin753: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2022
Another moniker he created after being called out by a new person he scammed

1 Like

Re: Mr Samuel Scammer!! by Ktosin753: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2022
As usual, another person called him out

1 Like

Re: Mr Samuel Scammer!! by Ktosin753: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2022
More evidence

1 Like

Re: Mr Samuel Scammer!! by Divina231: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ktosin753:
Another moniker he created after being called out by a new person he scammed

Rest. You don't intimidate me. I no longer work with people from the forum. Ask the guy who wrote the articles who got us sacked. As for you. I'll deal with me when i choose to

Good day
Re: Mr Samuel Scammer!! by Ktosin753: 4:17am On Aug 08, 2022
Divina231:

Rest. You don't intimidate me. I no longer work with people from the forum. Ask the guy who wrote the articles who got us sacked. As for you. I'll deal with me when i choose to

Good day
I am not like those girls you were threatening like a chicken. If you come near me, you go collect wotowoto. I have your 2 numbers already the one ending with 54 and the one ending with 040. This quoted message will also be screenshot for future reference. Same also applies to your threats to the other ladies you threatened. You are about to pass your boundary. I won't say more than that. Good day to you too and go and sin no more.
Re: Mr Samuel Scammer!! by bstringz(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mr Samuel, pay me for my work I did with you. I am glad I am not the only one calling you out for what you are.

If I was wrong, how come over six people are saying THE SAME THING. You can't keep taking people's sweat and not pay for it.

Pay me my money. It's been over three months since I stopped working for you. Pay me my money.
Re: Mr Samuel Scammer!! by bstringz(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ktosin753:
As usual, another person called him out

You will write and he will keep complaining till he frustrates you. Luckily, I managed to stay and he paid me about thrice. By the fourth payment he complained and complained till I had no choice than to quit due to my mental health.

But he is still owing me for the last 41k words. It's been three months and he hasn't paid. I didn't even know he has done this to others.
Re: Mr Samuel Scammer!! by Divina231: 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ktosin753:

I am not like those girls you were threatening like a chicken. If you come near me, you go collect wotowoto. I have your 2 numbers already the one ending with 54 and the one ending with 040. This quoted message will also be screenshot for future reference. Same also applies to your threats to the other ladies you threatened. You are about to pass your boundary. I won't say more than that. Good day to you too and go and sin no more.

Yawns. Misery loves company. If i ever threatened anyone, let them reach me and show me where I ever did such

I don't talk much. I want to collect woto woto. If you don't do your worst, you're a full
Re: Mr Samuel Scammer!! by yomifola(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Divina231:

Yawns. Misery loves company. If i ever threatened anyone, let them reach me and show me where I ever did such

I don't talk much. I want to collect woto woto. If you don't do your worst, you're a full

All I have to say is... All is well

And

My advice for you is, becareful.

Thanks
Re: Mr Samuel Scammer!! by Divina231: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
yomifola:

All I have to say is... All is well

And

My advice for you is, becareful.

Thanks

I'm seasoned person. I can take the heat of the kitchen

(1) (Reply)

This Will Make You $50-100 Daily / How Do I Register In The Nse Stock Secondary Market / Ideas Needed! How Has Ict Changed The Operations Of The Nse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.