Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner (33864 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) / Iceberg Slim Wears "African Men Don't Cheat" Top / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
This miss fake life again.
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by PharmacyStore: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
This is funny
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Khaysee: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
You support cheating ?

Men clothing order receive pay lowest price
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by juman(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
There are less than 0.0001 percent of man than can think of gayism. I believe.

Its not in our way.
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by merits(m): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9QHwrI2Pv4

Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner (Video)

Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro has appealed to her future husband or boyfriend not to cheat on her with a man as she will never forgive him if he does, IGBERETV reports.

In a video shared on her Instagram page, she said she has heard so many things while conducting 'therapy' for people.

The mum-of-two stressed that it shatters a woman when she finds out her man is cheating on her with a fellow man. Blessing pointed out that she would rather have a discussion with her spouse or boyfriend where he would open up to her if he was sexually abused by a man than have him secretly see a man while dating her.

She captioned the video on her Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cg4QBO0jFXC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Mumu see her mouth like Open baggage.
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
Why’s her tongue so white? Oral thrush?
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Olat4421: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Absolutely rubbish
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Ebymyk(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
H0didon:
I talk am grin. As soon as i saw in the news that she did ass surgery, i knew instantly that it was for men's attention. Women ehh cool. They love attention diee.... Its like a daily medication for them.
Even God sef go don tire. They are never contented. God created them,gave them eye bra, they shaved it and replace it using pencil to draw their own. He gave them eye lashes, they use scissors and cut it so that they can fix artificial one. He gave them boobs, ass yet they meet doctors to redo it sad. All for what? Men's attention. They are never satisfied.

Well, its Simps i usually pity the most. They always try to please them not knowing that that gender can never be satisfied.

As our Ancestors would say "'Attention' and 'cloutchasing' is another hidden cure to a woman's mentall illness and irrational behaviour".
you have said it all... They are insatiable creatures indeed...
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by TheDemola: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9QHwrI2Pv4

Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner (Video)

Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro has appealed to her future husband or boyfriend not to cheat on her with a man as she will never forgive him if he does, IGBERETV reports.

In a video shared on her Instagram page, she said she has heard so many things while conducting 'therapy' for people.

The mum-of-two stressed that it shatters a woman when she finds out her man is cheating on her with a fellow man. Blessing pointed out that she would rather have a discussion with her spouse or boyfriend where he would open up to her if he was sexually abused by a man than have him secretly see a man while dating her.

She captioned the video on her Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cg4QBO0jFXC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

We misuse things in this Nigeria.

Someone who is not in a relationship is now a relationship expert. What advice do you want to give when you don't have experience?

Same way you will see single ladies giving advice to married people. Arrant nonsense
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Why would the man cheat on her. Do you know how much she spent to secure and enhanced and balanced that nyash? Las Las na depression go kill you because every man na Cheat! The one wey dey pretend, you never catch am..
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by EmekaA125(m): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
Okay
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Sweetness2020(f): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
I do not believe in her relationship advices ooooo....... but you see dis particular topic is very important it will really be disheartening for a woman to find out such about her boyfriend or husband, and those gay men r every where oooooo . My greatest fear too
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Kelsmatuc(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
how about namdi kanu. For president....fool using every medium to promote a failed project and dead on arrival project...[/quote]the actual fool is u.....y not allow me n my failed project as u claim.....u guys will cry red come 2023.....Obi will win
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Kelsmatuc(m): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
tibatobi:
how about namdi kanu. For president....fool using every medium to promote a failed project and dead on arrival project...
.....the actual fool is u
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 08, 2022
Don't cheat on me with a plastic butt, I am begging thee
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2022
Jeffy1206:
The same goes to women too. But the mind of men is perverted that he thinks of 3 some undecided
Not all straight men are turned on by lesbianism, Formula one's boss is in jail now because he killed his wife when he caught her cheating on him with another woman
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Jeffy1206(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Not all straight men are turned on by lesbianism, Formula one's boss is in jail now because he killed his wife when he caught her cheating on him with another woman
it's irritating.
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jeffy1206:
it's irritating.
That's subjective,it is to you but not to all, same way straight sex is disgusting to some gay people but not all
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Jeffy1206(m): 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

That's subjective,it is to you but not to all, same way straight sex is disgusting to some gay people but not all
perversion is why sad
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jeffy1206:
perversion is why sad
Also a subjective term

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Christmas In Style (Photos) / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Father Is Dead / MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.