Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Wake-up Call II - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wake-up Call II (452 Views)

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians / This Silence Is Not Good, Wake up Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wake-up Call II by Electrochemistry(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
What is your life without Jesus Christ? What is your life without eternal bliss in the kingdom of God? A life without Christ is the most pitiable state anyone can find himself. It is better to be poor and have Christ than to enjoy all the goodies of life without Him.

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?"
Mark 8:35-36

The book of Ecclesiastes in summary, is how
the life of man will fare without God; such life is vanity.

“Vanity of vanities,” says the Preacher; “Vanity of vanities, all is vanity.” Ecc 1:2

Vanity means you can only enjoy what you labour for. It's a 1-1 system which equates to zero
Man had been living in vanity before Jesus Christ came and turn our lives of vanity into a life of hope and meaning by giving us grace and access to things we don't deserve.

You can never be righteous only by keeping tons of law. You must be clean like wool by the precious blood of Jesus Christ. Your heart must be sanctified by the Holy Spirit or you will not be saved.

Man is a tripartite being who has a physical body which houses a soul which in turn houses a spirit. The soul of a man always houses his spirit and so are always together. These two entities are together called the heart. Now the heart of man needs to be rebuilt and purified by God. In other words, the heart of man needs sanctification.
Only a sanctified heart can attain the kingdom of God
because the spirit of man can no longer sustain his eternity due to disobedience. Jesus Christ, who has a life giving spirit has to fill us to sustain our eternity.

"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” John 7:38

So, no magic wand can help us out. Eternal life is in Jesus Christ and in Him alone.

Accept Jesus Christ today while you still have the privilege.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wake-up Call II by AntiChristian: 6:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Accept Jesus? Where did Jesus ever tell anyone to accept him?

These Christians sha!
Re: Wake-up Call II by RussellRutherfo: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
AntiChristian:
Accept Jesus? Where did Jesus ever tell anyone to accept him?

These Christians sha!

You want us to instead accept Pedophile false illiterate schizophrenic genocidicist blasphemous caravan murderous madman Muhammad?

Don't you know Christ lives in all those who are sealed with His Spirit?
Re: Wake-up Call II by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

Accept Jesus? Where did Jesus ever tell anyone to accept him? These Christians sha!

The funniest part of you is siding them when you want to bury your conscience but turning against them when they speak about their religion! cheesy
Of course Jesus never told anyone to accept him and his true disciples will never come to tell you that you must accept Christ. But the light is far too bright for nepotists like you who are only fighting for their parents religion so what is the difference between you and the so called CHRISTIANS? smiley

1 Like

Re: Wake-up Call II by AntiChristian: 6:20am On Sep 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The funniest part of you is siding them when you want to bury your conscience but turning against them when they speak about their religion! cheesy
Of course Jesus never told anyone to accept him and his true disciples will never come to tell you that you must accept Christ. But the light is far too bright for nepotists like you who are only fighting for their parents religion so what is the difference between you and the so called CHRISTIANS? smiley

Which of parent's religion am I fighting for if i may ask?

Your gibberish is getting worse!
Re: Wake-up Call II by AntiChristian: 6:24am On Sep 20, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

You want us to instead accept Pedophile false illiterate schizophrenic genocidicist blasphemous caravan murderous madman Muhammad?

Don't you know Christ lives in all those who are sealed with His Spirit?

Your first paragraph has shown your own form of Holy spirit is Satan the devil, same that purportedly tempted your Jesus God!
Re: Wake-up Call II by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

Which of parent's religion am I fighting for if i may ask? Your gibberish is getting worse!

Let's talk from reasoning to prove if you truly have anything worthwhile to say other than supporting your parent's religion!

Neither Islam nor Christianity is an African religion both were brought to Africa by either whitemen and Arabs so if truly you're sensible then you supposed to tell us the BENEFITS of the religion you're arguing to support not just quoting books. If you're unable to do that then you're only supporting what your parents handed over to you nothing more! smiley
Re: Wake-up Call II by AntiChristian: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Let's talk from reasoning to prove if you truly have anything worthwhile to say other than supporting your parent's religion!

Neither Islam nor Christianity is an African religion both were brought to Africa by either whitemen and Arabs so if truly you're sensible then you supposed to tell us the BENEFITS of the religion you're arguing to support not just quoting books. If you're unable to do that then you're only supporting what your parents handed over to you nothing more! smiley

Is this what I asked you?

You lied i am following my parents religion and i asked which of my parents religion?

Abeg answer jáwé!
Re: Wake-up Call II by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16am On Sep 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

Is this what I asked you?
You lied i am following my parents religion and i asked which of my parents religion?
Abeg answer jáwé!

If it's a lie you have to prove it by telling us the PRACTICAL BENEFITS of what that book teaches, in the absence of that then you're the liar here because everyone knows that Africans can go to any length defending what their parents handed over to them unless they are forced to abandon it, of course that's what those Arabs and Europeans did before most Africans forgo their religion to follow them! wink
Re: Wake-up Call II by RussellRutherfo: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

Your first paragraph has shown your own form of Holy spirit is Satan the devil, same that purportedly tempted your Jesus God!

The demon that gripped Muhammad the illiterate to read knowing fully well that he is a blockheaded illiterate will soon grip you.

Re: Wake-up Call II by AntiChristian: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

The demon that gripped Muhammad the illiterate to read knowing fully well that he is a blockheaded illiterate will soon grip you.

Nincompoop quoting a mumu ninny!
Re: Wake-up Call II by RussellRutherfo: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
AntiChristian:

Nincompoop quoting a mumu ninny!

Imbe.cilic follower of Rasul Shaytaan that is Pedo-prophet MuhamMad.
Re: Wake-up Call II by AntiChristian: 6:23am On Sep 24, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Imbe.cilic follower of Rasul Shaytaan that is Pedo-prophet MuhamMad.

Na Yahweh through the holy spirit and Jesus guide you to write such detailed nonsense?

Holy spirit dey always inspire the devil in you.

Do you have more?

(1) (Reply)

The Book With 7 Seals And The 4 Horses Of The Apocalypse Unveiled / God Can Make Us Live Forever Even Here On Earth / Achieving Greatness (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.