Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. (14002 Views)

8 Important Ways We Can Pray To God As Christians / 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins / 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by Raycelove: 5:42am On Aug 07, 2022
Here are eight ways you can effectively manage yourself as a christian and achieve the best in life.

8 ways to manage yourself.

1) The first step is to accept God as the Lord of your life and depend on God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit as the leader of your life.

2) You need to learn how to love yourself before you can perfectly love others .

3) You should be pure, and follow after integrity of heart.

4) By meditating on the word of God and abiding in it to live righteously, perfectly and to build up your faith.

5) By being diligent, discipline and humble.

6) By being spiritual, engaging in prayers and fasting often.

7) By taking full responsibility over the affairs of your life and self training .

8.) By seeking knowledge and understanding in the areas of our field for efficiency and empowerment.

Amen.

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by Raycelove: 5:42am On Aug 07, 2022
Bible verses :

1 Corinthians 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Matthew 5:5, 8 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Psalms 1:1-3 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Psalms 90:11-12 Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Proverbs 22:4, 11-12, 29 By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life.
He that loveth pureness of heart, for the grace of his lips the king shall be his friend.
The eyes of the LORD preserve knowledge, and he overthroweth the words of the transgressor.
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

1 John 2:4-5, 28 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

Proverbs 3:5-6, 9, 13-18 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold.
She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.
Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour.
Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.
She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.
And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?

And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.

And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.

And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.

But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,

And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.

Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?

And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

Luke 10:25-37 (KJV)

Mark 11:22-26 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by AntiChristian: 6:41am On Aug 07, 2022
Na Jesus gave his disciples these 8 ways?
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by GreatAxeMan: 7:55am On Aug 07, 2022
We have brains and conscience in Christianity.

We don't follow stupidity blindly, like bowing down 5 times a day to a Black Stone which will determine whether or not we get 100 virgins in paradise.

AntiChristian:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by Pells: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Sunday service Don start oo at Nl

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by Yankiss(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Everything boils down to one thing: LOVE. Not the Eros love but agape love - the one God has for us. The world would be a lot much better if we love one another and relate with each other in love. That's the meaning of following Christ. It is not about carrying bible around and preaching what we are not practicing.

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by TimmyTen(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Treat others kindly as you would like to be treated, acknowledge you have faults

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by legendarystar: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2022
Wow grin
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by Kingpele(m): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Obviously
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by Itohanmiwa: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Choose your sin wisely. Nobody holy

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by elinaxy(m): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2022
Noted, and so help us God!

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2022
The difference between a celebrity and an ambassador.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBqHjST3fwo
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by SeriouslySense(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2022
4) By meditating on the word of God and abiding in it to live righteously, perfectly and to build up your faith.

That is very important, because it brings the Holy Spirit closer. Just meditating on it alone brings the Spirit of life closer.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by advocatejare(m): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2022
Good
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by Awise09(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2022
Nice one,
Check my signature for free Ethereum mining
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by advocatejare(m): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
We have brains and conscience in Christianity.

We don't follow stupidity blindly, like bowing down 5 times a day to a Black Stone which will determine whether or not we get 100 virgins in paradise.

Don’t mind Antichristian.

He thought we are talking about Islamic sexual party paradise here where each Muslim will be given 72 heavenly wives to be sleeping with for eternity!
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by AuxiliaryD(m): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2022
5,7 and 8 for me
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by AuxiliaryD(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2022
AntiChristian:
Pls mind your own religion and leave others with their own
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by Nova1982: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by Maitumbi9275(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Thankz with the bible quotes. They inspire me to make a change.

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by AkioluGraceObi(f): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2022
It Is Good To Serve God,

God Be Praise.

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by xtremeTall(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2022
AMEN
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by Farid24224(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2022
If only they can follow all written there...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by Farid24224(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2022
AuxiliaryD:

Pls mind your own religion and leave others with their own

If you did the same that won't have happened!!
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by MorolayoVictor(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2022
God bless you Sir/Ma'am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Is It Biblically Right To Wear A Necklace With The Image Of A Pastor? / Is Kissing Before Marriage A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.