Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians (9581 Views)

Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation / 8 Important Ways We Can Pray To God As Christians / 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians by Raycelove: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2022
Here are 8 ways you can manage your time as a christian for your success and accomplishment in life.

8 ways to manage your time.

1) You need to depend on God to direct and help you at all time.

2) You need to develop your faith by creating time to receive and meditate on the Word of God for your success and strength in life.

3) By engaging yourself in self training and personal development.

4) You need time to be spiritual, by engaging in prayers and fasting for deliverance and transformations. etc.

5). You need time and skill acquisition for efficiency and success in your activities.

6) You need time for structural planning over all affairs of your life and the things you do.

7) You need time to love yourself, immediate family and others.

8.) By engaging in more exposure and gaining more knowledge and understanding in your various activities.

Amen.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians by Raycelove: 6:29am On Sep 04, 2022
Bible verses :

Hebrews 3:4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.

1 John 2:4-5, 28 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

Romans 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

1 John 2:14-17 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Psalms 1:1-3 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Psalms 90:11-12 Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.

So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Ecclesiastes 2:24-26 There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour. This also I saw, that it was from the hand of God.

For who can eat, or who else can hasten hereunto, more than I?

For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to him that is good before God. This also is vanity and vexation of spirit.

Ecclesiastes 3:1, 17 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

Psalms 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Luke 9:62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Psalms 90:9 For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told.

Psalms 39:4 LORD, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am.

Ephesians 5:16-17 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

1 John 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
Ephesians 6:12-18 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians by Raycelove: 4:18am On Sep 11, 2022
We believe you are blessed by the Word.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians by emmyskies(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Nice one. Especially number one.

Number 5 and 8 though shouldn't make the list

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians by Jestin: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2022
Time na money oo..time na money
Use ur time well
No waka waka
No gossip gossip
Money nor dey fall from heaven
Na through better things money dey come
Na true word I dey tell u so….

3 Likes

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians by 678chuks: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2022
Ok noted
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians by Adedotguy: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2022
wink
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians by Cramhub: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2022
You can Learn More Guides and Creative things on www.cramhub.com.ng for free you can try it out now
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2022
many christians do not read the Bible. they simply go to church and scream and dance. REad your Bible, then take the time to casually read the quran. pay attention to the words and your faith in Christ will grow. Those christian who tell you that they converted to islam have never read the Bible before. some just sing alleluya and go home.

they convert still to a religion that they know nothing about. the slave history. that religion calls black people abeed up till this very day. abeed means slave.

up till now black are still enslaved. Just quickly google up the racism in yemen. google racism in Egypt.

Today Egpyt is almost white. sudan used to be a part of egypt. the racism was too much so they fought for independence from egypt. Now, the few blacks in egypt cannot get good jobs even attend good schools. they are the poorest in egpyt. and remember back in the early 80ies they had a president called saddat, a black egyptian. they murdered him. today, it is hard to find an influential black egyptian. they are being chased to the south to the level of poverty. the darker, the poorer.

also look up racism in all arabic countries. the siddis in Pakistan are in the forest eating sand. then these ones in africa can never see the underwears of those arabs. they would rather murder that girl. except when the man is wealthy like that minister who married a 13 year old egyptian.

a white wealthy christian woman can settle for a poor black man. but even a poor arab girl can hardly marry an average african man even if he is muslim. that is what people go into.

so, christianity is just the way. even though there are some evil christians bringing shame and disgrace but the freedom of living freely is not found anywhere else.
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians by Tonypen247(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2022
H
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians by elonmuskbaby: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2022
grin

Time for nackin nko? When should we create time for that? wink
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians by nawa4naija(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2022
True Christian’s in the building

Abeg who cook rice ?!!
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians by Buju6(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2022
true talk Op
meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2022
angry
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians by lawrenzooo: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2022
Am I the only one who didn't see anything that relates to time management in the ops writeup?

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians by phemmyfour: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2022
Raycelove:
Here are 8 ways you can manage your time as a christian for your success and accomplishment in life.

8 ways to manage your time.

1) You need to depend on God to direct and help you at all time.

2) You need to develop your faith by creating time to receive and meditate on the Word of God for your success and strength in life.

3) By engaging yourself in self training and personal development.

4) You need time to be spiritual, by engaging in prayers and fasting for deliverance and transformations. etc.

5). You need time and skill acquisition for efficiency and success in your activities.

6) You need time for structural planning over all affairs of your life and the things you do.

7) You need time to love yourself, immediate family and others.

8.) By engaging in more exposure and gaining more knowledge and understanding in your various activities.

Amen.

Manage? More like "Quality usage of time"
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians by oluwaseyi0: 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
all this trash won't help you improve your time management skills

time management is not a religious issue

it is more of social skills and etiquette
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians by Layographics(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Just want to introduce you to a YouTube channel where can learn how to use Photoshop for graphics designs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdHeohMHzHM

(1) (Reply)

. / Yahya Toure Preached Islam To Me; Didier Drogba / Why Do You Go To Church Every Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.