Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja (70631 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Ogunleke Clement, Others On Lagos Highway / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by HltSong: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
roseIyn:
hahaha chai kolomental grin grin grin
You need to be bundled to the nearest mental care facility.
See as you just dey quote yourself.
People wey normal for this forum no plenty.
Why your case come bad be say na woman you be and you're not getting younger
You need prayers grin

Nyascobar1414, I don catch you for elbow. If you like call me whatever. Your kporo dey my hand. Go comment with your other moniker make I see update.

Cc: Venumx

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by VenumX: 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
HltSong:

Nyascobar1414, I don catch you for elbow. If you like call me whatever. Your kporo dey my hand. Go comment with your other moniker make I see update.

Cc: Venumx

grin grin
Always finding ways to send me messages. Someone who doesn't know his left from his right at his age. If he thinks I am you, he should stop quoting you na. Buzu cheesy

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by HltSong: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
VenumX:

grin grin
Always finding ways to send me messages. Someone who doesn't know his left from his right at his age. If he thinks I am you, he should stop quoting you na. Buzu cheesy
See me see oshi o.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by BigCowH0rn: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
HltSong:

Wetin you expect from old men wey dey do ashawo work?

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by FiremanX: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
roseIyn:
hahaha chai kolomental grin grin grin
You need to be bundled to the nearest mental care facility.
See as you just dey quote yourself.
People wey normal for this forum no plenty.
Why your case come bad be say na woman you be and you're not getting younger
You need prayers grin
ODE u no dey quote urself too?,,,, foolish troll
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by roseIyn(f): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
FiremanX:
ODE u no dey quote urself too?,,,, foolish troll
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Lalasticlala
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by FiremanX: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
HltSong:
The mumu just dey implicate himself.
I swear na big mu mu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by FiremanX: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
roseIyn:

Myn.d44 Se.un Domi.nique Lala.sticlala
I swear u go cry for my hand,,,u think say na everybody u fit troll?,,,,Dem no born u well...

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by PoliciaNLand: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 1
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Emoc: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
Karemarealty288:
When a country lack leadership, the result will be chaos everywhere...its like grab the one you can for criminals.
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by southsouthking(m): 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Even in the Federal Capital Territory?
How did we get here as a Nation?
There was a country.

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by OMEGA009(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
Bad market for them. Only boyfriend and girlfriend inside d eatery. 10k from d customers if dem no go use debit card to pay, max, 100k in the register. Lol. Make dem carry rice and chicken as compensation.

Watch as our gallant police will debunk this video or blame it on escaped Kuje inmates.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Pharaohny: 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
Another Nollywood , hope you all enjoy the show.......
grin grin angry angry grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Watch out for part 2
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by nairavsdollars(f): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nigeria in a mess under Buhari

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Potbellyman(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dare devils grin
Everyday for the thief, one day for the hunter grin
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by BadNews: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nawa o
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
We need foreign security machinery
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Khaysee: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
Every thief of business who suffer to gather you will never know peace again
Country is hard and some decide to steal from fellow Nigerians

Pain all your life in sorrow
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by rickleye: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
And this is the Nigeria Peter Obi might inherit !
Yikes, this is scary. Nigeria’s progression na so so backward.
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by PrinceMajestic: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
This one na dirty Baggas behavior
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Adakintroy: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
A real leader start by first killing half his people and imprisoning. Everyone is carried along in his decipline plans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Bigboy911: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
The arm rubbers mint be local lazy yaruba muslim miscreants who knows
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Househelp(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dutse dey hot, e no go pass men
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Slurity(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
Karemarealty288:
When a country lack leadership, the result will be chaos everywhere...its like grab the one you can for criminals.
keep pointing fingers and don't do your part and keep expecting magical transformation. Clueless leaders plus lazy citizens make a failed country.
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by brandsoncharlie: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ejebleje:
Citizens need to be armed really! see below,the video of an 80 year old man who repelled a robber, and you will concur.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2022/08/04/store-owner-shoots-attempted-robber-california-orig-llr.cnn
I tell you that was a surprise package.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos / Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.