Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja (70620 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Ogunleke Clement, Others On Lagos Highway / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Slimwhyt(m): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Naija!

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by ufotunang: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
A result of Buhari bad economy... poverty hunger ,hardship, unemployment, inflation, high costs of living, high cost of food stuffs
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by GoodIsGod: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
FiremanX:
For ur mind u go school abi u dis secondary school dropout,,,,,

Shot the fck up. The guy schooled you. You are the one who displays the traits of a school dropout with your bad English.

Lack of intelligence not lack of inteligent.

Calling someone who corrected your bad English names is sign of gross stupidity. If you were smart enough you would have written it in a jotter so you won't forget.

Don't bother to reply me because I don't entertain senseless. Okay?
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by 7arrows: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
Hunger dey Naija,i no blame them,i blame Tinubu cheesy

Why u no blame MKO
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by NwokoloOwa: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
I belive this is Gossip!

I don't think this is true cos I was at that Chicken Repbulic mid week and yesterday on my way to Kaduna and there was no sign of tension in any form.

Unless long ago
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by gasparpisciotta: 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Karemarealty288:
When a country lack leadership, the result will be chaos everywhere...its like grab the one you can for criminals.

I can’t agree less

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Jostoman: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
Hunger dey Naija,i no blame them,i blame Tinubu cheesy
or buhari

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by ToniBlaize: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Vote Tinubu and ApC for continuity jaare grin grin

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Skty: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
ufotunang:
A result of Buhari bad economy... poverty hunger ,hardship, unemployment, inflation, high costs of living, high cost of food stuffs

Plus security neglect
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Skty: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
NwokoloOwa:
I belive this is Gossip!

I don't think this is true cos I was at that Chicken Repbulic mid week and yesterday on my way to Kaduna and there was no sign of tension in any form.

Unless long ago

U see a scary video like this and call it gossip
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by letitrainnow(m): 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
CCTV footage of the crime.
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by DrChukki: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dapson73:

One Obituarist spotted. The common feature among them is lack of intelligent.

By their seeds we shall know them.

One agbadoridiot spotted...

How do you know them, always full of hatred and bitterness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Sunnyja: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
KingsleyA2:
This country is gradually beginning to have all the features of every failed islamic country like iraq, sudan, afghanistan and pakistan. This is what Buhari actually wants. deep down, this is what he wants. mix the baboon blood, kill all infidels. but we shall resist. they forget that there is a beast in every man, there is limit you'd push christians too and you will see that they can be twice as violent as all the muslims. we are getting there, we would soon unleash our own terror!!
Did the robbers separate christians from Muslims before robbing them? I am just asking because I can't waste my data watching the videos of armed robbery attack in a failed state.
I know Lai Mohammed and Kaderia or whatever is her name will soon fine NL for using their forum to show casing robbery incidents!
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Asour: 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Karemarealty288:
When a country lack leadership, the result will be chaos everywhere...its like grab the one you can for criminals.

Hahaha.

Oga. Robberies happen in the most sanest countries too.

PMB's administration has been poor but we can't tie every possible thing to it.
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by ElValiente(m): 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
Just few blocks from my house. Oga ooo
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Alibaba0: 12:35am On Aug 08, 2022
duduade:
So wetin them steal

Food?

Water?

Cassava, Garri ,Ewa
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by FiremanX: 5:58am On Aug 08, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Shot the fck up. The guy schooled you. You are the one who displays the traits of a school dropout with your bad English.

Lack of intelligence not lack of inteligent.

Calling someone who corrected your bad English names is sign of gross stupidity. If you were smart enough you would have written it in a jotter so you won't forget.

Don't bother to reply me because I don't entertain senseless. Okay?

Fvcking lowlife bastard,,,,u insulted me and u re telling me not to reply,,, infact God will purnish u wherever u are,,,,if you are sensible and civilized enough u wouldn't be acting like a caged uncivilized homosapien,,,f o o l!
Check the post again and see if I was the one that made the grammatical error,,,I know the guy was right,,,I only said so because the guy is a troll and we both have a rift,,,but since you are senseless u decided to pour ur frustration on me u fool,,,,
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by DESTROTECH(m): 7:09am On Aug 08, 2022
Hello There, looking for where to Sell your Digital Currency? Haven’t you heard of DESTRO TECH they buy all Digital currency at Good rate and their payment is ASAP. Slide in their Dm if you have any trade.

WE BUY THE FOLLOWING:-

BTC + USDT + GIFTCARDS + CASHAPP FUNDS + PAYPAL FUNDS + ZELLE FUNDS + E-Transfer + BUSD E.T.C

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by ufotunang: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2022
Skty:

Plus security neglect
... even the security personnel.. the police ..the hard economy is also hitting the police.... poverty hunger , poverty..the police are human beings...so when the hard economy, poverty ,hunger ,hardship also affect the police they will not perform their job very well.. because the police are also frustrated of the bad economy and hardship..the police are not even well paid....so the motivation for police to do their jobs very well is not there

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by GoodIsGod: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
FiremanX:
Fvcking lowlife bastard,,,,u insulted me and u re telling me not to reply,,, infact God will purnish u wherever u are,,,,if you are sensible and civilized enough u wouldn't be acting like a caged uncivilized homosapien,,,f o o l!
Check the post again and see if I was the one that made the grammatical error,,,I know the guy was right,,,I only said so because the guy is a troll and we both have a rift,,,but since you are senseless u decided to pour ur frustration on me u fool,,,,

grin

Stop crying
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Adamrealman78: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Just when I decided to have a romantic dinner there this weekend.abeg I go do order for delivery.make Dem bros no use local slap me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.