Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

I Might Write A Petition Against My Church Pastor To The Zonal Office? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Might Write A Petition Against My Church Pastor To The Zonal Office? (425 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Might Write A Petition Against My Church Pastor To The Zonal Office? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
This is not the first time this pastor of ours that was transferred to our branch over 3years now, been talking anyhow. dude just don't know how to talk to people or congregations.. vexes a lot .. so on and front.

can you imagine the statement he said today that giving me reasons to change church I've been attending for years now...from talk to talk while he was on pulpit he said GOD SHOULD BRING IN RICH MEMBER'S INTO THIS CHURCH TO HELP THE MINISTRY.... why would a pastor say such a thing? what happens to members like us who are already in the church?... cant he pray for God to bless the congregation so that those who have the heart of giving will come forward and support.
this is not the first time this man he's behaving like this. one guy came to do wedding few months ago, it was obvious he's a yahoo boy because of the friends that came with him...can you imagine this man begin taxing this boys.... showing them the church account number on display in the presence of visitors that came, we the members became embarrassed on his behalf.
lalasticlala
Re: I Might Write A Petition Against My Church Pastor To The Zonal Office? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
make money bro. but why is it so hard to know hustlers in quote of pastors (he just there for money that all
Re: I Might Write A Petition Against My Church Pastor To The Zonal Office? by FatherBona: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Who still goes to church to listen to those clowns?! grin

1 Like

Re: I Might Write A Petition Against My Church Pastor To The Zonal Office? by Chnbanc: 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
I blame u...
For not confronting him.
Your pastor is canally minded.
He wants to ride the latest jeep.
Wear expensive suits.
Command worldly respects.
Use iPhone 13 and iPad
With iwatch series 7.
Awon pastor.
Re: I Might Write A Petition Against My Church Pastor To The Zonal Office? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
Chnbanc:
I blame u... For not confronting him. Your pastor is canally minded. He wants to ride the latest jeep. Wear expensive suits. Command worldly respects. Use iPhone 13 and iPad With iwatch series 7. Awon pastor.
confront him while he was on pulpit or after the church service. I don't understand
Re: I Might Write A Petition Against My Church Pastor To The Zonal Office? by Righthussle: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
Barrister026:
This is not the first time this pastor of ours that was transferred to our branch over 3years now, been talking anyhow. dude just don't know how to talk to people or congregations.. vexes a lot .. so on and front.

can you imagine the statement he said today that giving me reasons to change church I've been attending for years now...from talk to talk while he was on pulpit he said GOD SHOULD BRING IN RICH MEMBER'S INTO THIS CHURCH TO HELP THE MINISTRY.... why would a pastor say such a thing? what happens to members like us who are already in the church?... cant he pray for God to bless the congregation so that those who have the heart of giving will come forward and support.
this is not the first time this man he's behaving like this. one guy came to do wedding few months ago, it was obvious he's a yahoo boy because of the friends that came with him...can you imagine this man begin taxing this boys.... showing them the church account number on display in the presence of visitors that came, we the members became embarrassed on his behalf.
lalasticlala

Calm down. Organized religion is a business.
Re: I Might Write A Petition Against My Church Pastor To The Zonal Office? by Chnbanc: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Barrister026:

confront him while he was on pulpit or after the church service.
I don't understand
After service.
Walk up to him
And bare your mind.
Let him know that you writing a
Petition against his arrogant altitude.

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Saved From Sango Attack By Jehovah / Who You Follow Determines What Follows You. / Hmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.