Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) (28162 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by MrSundry: 9:44am On Jan 18
The moment when Pastor Anosike told his congregation that their first salary for the year is for him and not the church. He further states that if none of them gets blessed by middle of the year he would refund them back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djd4Ki6xxgY

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Goodmanzz33: 9:52am On Jan 18
This people are becoming bolder, something needs to be done before these thieves run this country down.

284 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by omenka1: 10:43am On Jan 18
To slap that his yeye face just hungry me angry angry angry

To think that many vaginarians will still fall for him still baffles me, cos my coded gender can never fall for this

I never knew I can smell 2nd to comment on this forum, e be like say oluwa don dey pick my call.

Seun do small transfer to my aza, abi pikin wey carry 2nd neva try?

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by EnglishUsa: 10:43am On Jan 18
Devil self dey confused for this kind thing, he be like bro who thought you this style

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Pauladex(m): 10:43am On Jan 18
Guy man

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by RickyJesus: 10:43am On Jan 18
I admire his honesty.

38 Likes

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by oluwaseyi0: 10:43am On Jan 18
first pastor to speak truth in a long time, other still keep saying the fund is meant for sky daddy

defender disciple it's time to defend

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by slaawomirr: 10:43am On Jan 18
Damnnn niggar

And the funny thing is that most of his members right there will nod thier head in agreement or affirmation of what the pastor just said

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by IkemChris(m): 10:43am On Jan 18
And people will still give am ooo cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Impregnable101: 10:44am On Jan 18
Goodmanzz33:
This people are becoming bolder, something needs to be done before these thieves run this country down.
Blame the idiots wey go still donate their hard earned money to him.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Goodnewsforlife: 10:44am On Jan 18
I am a Christian but the last time I went to church was 6 years ago, I see it as a place of deciet

U have to b very stupid to understand how they operate, maybe when I travel out I will try out how they do their own thing but this Nigeria Christianity is gone

Imagine how this idiot is talking rubbish with audacity, as in see d guts n some mad people still dey clap for am

If I have the power I will tax all these fakers, if not that people are mad how do u go to a place where they will interpret the Bible for u despite d fact that it is written all languages of d world

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Itiskdg121(m): 10:44am On Jan 18
Thief

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Tallesty1(m): 10:44am On Jan 18
What I find crazy in all these things is that educated Christians who have access to the same Bible will still foolishly believe him.

The fruits offering found its fulfillment in Jesus. After being raised from the dead, he became the first fruit of those who had died. So, the first fruit offering, as it was in the Old Testament, is an adumbration of what is to come—a shadow of what will take place in the future. The fulfillment was in Christ.

Christians are not required to pay first fruit offerings because what it symbolized is God's harvest of souls. Christians are now Christ's first fruits offering to God according to the Bible.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Endinjustice: 10:44am On Jan 18
cool

His Audacity is top-notch.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Skillsnigeria: 10:44am On Jan 18
grin hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by freetunchi: 10:44am On Jan 18
Ehhnnn undecided

1 Like

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by qtx(m): 10:44am On Jan 18
permed hair grin

6 Likes

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Donaldoni: 10:44am On Jan 18
He promised to refund them if they don't get blessed

Great!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by jmoore(m): 10:44am On Jan 18
Pulpit bandits!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Honestey: 10:44am On Jan 18
Haa! as January long reach? Ok let's do 50/50 Daddy

4 Likes

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by StUriah(m): 10:45am On Jan 18
The moment I hear say you be pastor or a prophet, I run for my life.

My mumu don do!

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Seunpapa65: 10:45am On Jan 18
Church is the best business to do now for Nigeria

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Valuepaints20(m): 10:45am On Jan 18
Idan shocked

5 Likes

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Thomthom(m): 10:45am On Jan 18
Better format

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Bullfallo(m): 10:45am On Jan 18
. January of all month?

January is usually tag the worst month of the year for a reason. The month when reality set in the face of every one.

The economy is usually stagnant and the majority of people are usually stingy between middle and end of the month.

9 Likes

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Leykars: 10:45am On Jan 18
Na wa ooo....this is something!!!

1 Like

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:46am On Jan 18
shocked

wahala!

1 Like

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by HumbleOptimist(m): 10:46am On Jan 18
Criminals

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Roger3D(m): 10:46am On Jan 18
For the dumb people who attend his church

9 Likes

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by DKM123: 10:46am On Jan 18
Hahahaha! Ride on pastor! Invest this January and get ROI latest middle of the year with money back guarantee!

Nigeria na cruise nation. Walahi!
MMM no do pass this one.

It's how those in the church didn't burst out laughing. If I dey there I fit burst laugh for good 5mins. The Jerry curls won't even help matters.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by oglalasioux(m): 10:46am On Jan 18
Goodmanzz33:
This people are becoming bolder, something needs to be done before these thieves run this country the black man down.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group / Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) / Is It Wrong For Christians To End A Marriage Due To Impotency Of A Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.