Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Ireland Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ireland Visa Application (3546 Views)

Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ireland Visa Application by nagari: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2011
Hello People,

Please is there anyone in the house who knows how long it takes for Ireland Embassy to approve a family visit visa.I submitted my application on the 15th of July and my application status stills reads "Your application for visa has been forwarded to Embassy of Ireland Abuja".

Please i need intelligent response.

Thanks.
Re: Ireland Visa Application by juzme: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2011
What type of family visa did you apply for?
Re: Ireland Visa Application by nagari: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2011
Thanks for your prompt response.
I apply for a short stay visa to attend brothers wedding in September.
Re: Ireland Visa Application by juzme: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2011
nagari:

Thanks for your prompt response.
I apply for a short stay visa to attend brothers wedding in September.

That is not family visa. It is a visitor's visa and it should take about 10 working days to process. Sometimes could take longer if they need to verify documents.
Re: Ireland Visa Application by nagari: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2011
@ Juzme sorry for the mix-up.This is the third week,my brother is thinking of calling the embassy next week to know what is going on with the application.Do you think it is a nice idea?
Re: Ireland Visa Application by Akhen: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2011
It could take up to five weeks mate.
Re: Ireland Visa Application by dalebutt1: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
@ OP, I have submitted mine 7weeks on now, I sent bunch of emails to them, I contacted Dublin Visa section same old pending story, last year it took them over 12weeks to grant my cousin a visa, and he has been granted Ireland visa previously, they are just too slow for me
Re: Ireland Visa Application by nagari: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2011
@ dalebutt1, Seven weeks shocked shocked
Re: Ireland Visa Application by nagari: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2011
@ Nairalanders.

Today makes it 32 days and still not heard anything from Ireland Embassy in Abuja. Made endless calls to their office and they have not bothered to pick up for once.

Na wa for this people o.

@ dalebutt1

Have they finally answered you?

@ Justwise

I need your advice on this.
Re: Ireland Visa Application by justwise(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2011
nagari:

@ Nairalanders.

Today makes it 32 days and still not heard anything from Ireland Embassy in Abuja. Made endless calls to their office and they have not bothered to pick up for once.

Na wa for this people o.

@ dalebutt1

Have they finally answered you?

@ Justwise

I need your advice on this.
I can understand how u feel, like others have said. .visiting visa like this takes a long time, even British embassy takes ages to process one. You just have to keep ur fingers crossed and wait,

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Or Sierra Leone Which Is Good To Stay To Hussle / Kuwait Visa General Enquiries / Top 20 Most Expensive Hotels In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.