Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don (3711 Views)

“I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do / Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” / Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by JoshuaDoku: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
Stefflon Don has finally let fans in on what culminated in her premature breakup with her Nigerian boyfriend Burna Boy.

In a new post that will surely open a can of worms in the coming days, the British rapper and singer revealed that Burna Boy has big ego, albeit fragile which always created issues for them in the relationship.

Moreover, she said he could not satisfy her in bed. Beyond that, he was jealous of his compatriot Wizkid and could not accept the fact that he was bigger than him.

https://www.allgistroom.com/burna-boy-satisfy-bed-stefflon-don-finally-speaks/

Re: I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by Blackdeewhy(m): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
What is this one saying now?!
Ha, continue!
Re: I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by floss(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
But na true sha
Re: I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by OnionBandit(f): 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
Damn!

So our African giant is a musu in the bed grin

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
Destiny blocker, you want make Burna Boy blow you well well for bed because na him career be that bah! Some women self I tire ooo... You want make full grown man who suppose to they think of new hit to drop to come focus on how to bleep you well on bed. Ode

13 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by Connected1: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
After much thoughts, she finally came up with something, it was expected.

That's how women/ex partners behave when they sense you are soaring high, they try to bring you down.

8 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
all them low life wh0res when you get rid of them, they will either say you were lame in bed, you were gay and/or you were physically abusive (or rape them). lol

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by Samfloxin(m): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tonto Dike pro max. There is nothing else beclouding their reasoning if not sex
Re: I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by PerfectStranger(m): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
Story. Their usual mantra when you ditch their a$$.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by wingmanIII: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
Same reason I broke up with Nicky Minaj.
Mtcheew!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by Christane: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
same reason I left Rihanna ...

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by NaBanga: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Everything she said is likely true, but she should be ready for the blow back. If he says her private parts smell, she should not complain. lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by Maxxim: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
Burna is still a mommy's boy, reason he's never had any good relationship, and this lady sef she's not a wife material, I've seen some couple of her videos.
Burna no get eyes, if I was em I'll learn from Big wiz and David relationship lifestyle, he's a star he doesn't need that emotional investment with any woman, all he needs are just some couple of ladies to help give birth and raise his kids.
Listening to his Last last track, dude was really heartbroken cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by GodsOwnMan: 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
shocked All that muscle and still useless in bed? Chia, this life no balance at all shocked
Re: I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
JoshuaDoku:
Stefflon Don has finally let fans in on what culminated in her premature breakup with her Nigerian boyfriend Burna Boy.

In a new post that will surely open a can of worms in the coming days, the British rapper and singer revealed that Burna Boy has big ego, albeit fragile which always created issues for them in the relationship.

Moreover, she said he could not satisfy her in bed. Beyond that, he was jealous of his compatriot Wizkid and could not accept the fact that he was bigger than him.

https://www.allgistroom.com/burna-boy-satisfy-bed-stefflon-don-finally-speaks/

As long as BURNA is , he no fit BURN her FIELD?

Re: I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by HerTotoTooWide: 1:47am On Aug 08, 2022
How can he sex you well in bed when he can not feel the walls of your toto because your toto is too wide from over use and too much vibrator use.

I once nacked a black lady in London and it was a nightmare to come as THERE WAS NO FRICTION LEFT IN HER TOTO.

I try left wall no feeling, right wall no pillar, up no pillar, down no wall or fence na im I try until I eventually con come. Na the first time I go jam toto wey no get any form of grip or pillar in any direction.
??
But if the idiot ashi go talk now, she sef go talk say I no fit sex her well when she no get any iota of grip or friction left in her overused toto.

When you tell them to stop sticking vibrators up their toto, dem no go listen until they turn that side into a borehole in every sense of the word.

Trust UK women at your peril 'cos most of them have damaged the elasticity of their totos by their addiction to vibrators.

A friend in London was going to get down with his girlfriend for the first time and she was trying to cajole him into shagging her through the shit hole and he refused. Apparently she had damaged her toto with vibrator overuse and she did not want him to see the soggy watery state of her pvssy.

when they actually began the action, they used so much tissue paper to mop up the flood emanating from her toto that it became a jumping exercise to walk in the room without stepping on water logged tissue that was used to mop up the water coming from her toto due to her addiction to vibrators.

So, when a woman says a man can not fvck, I always take it with a pinch of salt because most of these women are going around with boreholes between their legs such that a policeman's baton can not even satisfy them and I even once had a girlfriend in this same London who uses her vibrator all day long for hours on end but the result is that she now has vesico vaginal fistula where the walls of her kitten are so paper thin from grinding with the vibrator that piss and shit water moves insidiously in and out of her toto from the bladder in front and the rectum at the back that the toto now smells like shit. Literally.

So don't take serious whatever these vibrator hungry UK women say about any mans abilities in bed.

Most of these UK women have overstretched and damaged vaginas THAT NO MAN CAN SATISFY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 08, 2022
Re: I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:27am On Aug 08, 2022
floss:
But na true sha

What is true?

That he could not sex her to her satisfaction? Were you the referee during the sex match?

Or that he is jealous of his compatriot because the dude is bigger than him?

People can dish out anything in public space to sooth their own selfish agenda, spilling doesn't mean it is factual

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by highchief1: 5:56am On Aug 08, 2022
OnionBandit:
Damn!

So our African giant is a musu in the bed grin
lol u no get head.
Re: I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by Kingcalls: 6:34am On Aug 08, 2022
How useless of these days have become... no wonder she is a baby mama... shameless woman
Re: I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don by virginchaser(m): 8:02am On Aug 08, 2022
HerTotoTooWide:
How can he sex you well in bed when he can not feel the walls of your toto because your toto is too wide from over use and too much vibrator use.

I once nacked a black lady in London and it was a nightmare to come as THERE WAS NO FRICTION LEFT IN HER TOTO.

I try left wall no feeling, right wall no pillar, up no pillar, down no wall or fence na im I try until I eventually con come. Na the first time I go jam toto wey no get any form of grip or pillar in any direction.
??
But if the idiot ashi go talk now, she sef go talk say I no fit sex her well when she no get any iota of grip or friction left in her overused toto.

When you tell them to stop sticking vibrators up their toto, dem no go listen until they turn that side into a borehole in every sense of the word.

Trust UK women at your peril 'cos most of them have damaged the elasticity of their totos by their addiction to vibrators.

A friend in London was going to get down with his girlfriend for the first time and she was trying to cajole him into shagging her through the shit hole and he refused. Apparently she had damaged her toto with vibrator overuse and she did not want him to see the soggy watery state of her pvssy.

when they actually began the action, they used so much tissue paper to mop up the flood emanating from her toto that it became a jumping exercise to walk in the room without stepping on water logged tissue that was used to mop up the water coming from her toto due to her addiction to vibrators.

So, when a woman says a man can not fvck, I always take it with a pinch of salt because most of these women are going around with boreholes between their legs such that a policeman's baton can not even satisfy them and I even once had a girlfriend in this same London who uses her vibrator all day long for hours on end but the result is that she now has vesico vaginal fistula where the walls of her kitten are so paper thin from grinding with the vibrator that piss and shit water moves insidiously in and out of her toto from the bladder in front and the rectum at the back that the toto now smells like shit. Literally.

So don't take serious whatever these vibrator hungry UK women say about any mans abilities in bed.

Most of these UK women have overstretched and damaged vaginas THAT NO MAN CAN SATISFY.

You just tutored many here, meet me at the bar for yaa drinks this weekend.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daniel Ademinokan Dumps Ex Wife For Stella Damasus Over Boring Sex Life / Unpanties Emmanyra’s Outfit / The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.