Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History (22634 Views)

Ese Brume Wins Women's Long Jump Event At Botswana Grand Prix / Ese Brume Wins Long Jump Silver At The World Athletics Championship / Ese Brume Wins Bronze In Women's Long Jump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by oloriooko(m): 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
The northern Governors of Nigeria must take up the challenge of engaging the northern youths in sports especially the ladies
I believe there is abundant talent in the north
The govs should quit paying lip service to sports development in the north.
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by Lightorder: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
A true daughter of the PROPHET.

https://fb.watch/eLRRwnSqT2/

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by Kinzo0917(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
fergie001:

Brume, the 2014 Commonwealth Champion, bronze medalist at the Tokyo2020 Olympics holds the African Record of 7.17m (set in May 2021) eclipsing Chioma Ajunwa's 7.12m set in the Atlanta '96 Olympics.
Up up up Delta. We no dey carry last. Congrats baby girl.

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by KosiGee(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
More photos

Last photo, she and her coaching crew were praying and thanking God for a successful tournament.

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by KosiGee(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
She went crazy when she found out she’s broken the Games record.

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by sematec(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
only joy wey Nigerians get dis period unfortunately under Buhari and apc bad leadership
oshozondii:
Congrats, Brume!

Nigeria with an excessive bundle of talents..

Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by Stargangz: 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
OtunbaStixx23:
Wish dis gal can spend a night with me..
It would have been the best she ever had, am not bragging
A pint of common sense u no get. Shebi u get mama, go sleep with her nah, mumu.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by Thanos5555: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Met her in instabul 2019 exchange numbers planned to date but Never worked out always busy and with lots of guys. Had to disembark
Congratulations ese brume

i heard she is spiritual and speaks in tongues as she said in one video

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by MuslimIgbo: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
HakiimAlvista:
Oga rest, Ughelli don turn Edo state shey? I TOO KNOW make you no know anything,
undecided
Shut up
Na delta edo grin

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by socialjustice93: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
The naija spirit.. congratulations dear!!
Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by jrusky(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
God bless u Brume

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
Iamgrey5:
one of our Hopes for medals at the Olympics in two years time.

This is a golden generation of female athletes in Nigeria.
ese brume is unarguably the most consistent Nigerian athlete in the world.
Always turning up

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by Quintopia: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
ReachHard:
Do not politicise this situation please, these guys were purely self-motivated to make a name for themselves and their families, this has nothing to do with your Hay Pee Cee or whaeva undecided..... take a CHILL PILL pliks

YOU'RE A BIG FOOL WHO DESERVES NOTHING GOOD WITH YOUR ATTITUDE.

WHEN THE GOVT DOES WELL, BE A MAN AND SAY SO. IT WON'T KILL YOU.

TEAM NIGERIA IN OREGON PRAISED THE FG FOR ITS FULL SUPPORT FOR THE TEAM, AND EVEN THE AWARD OF A BONUS OF ONE MILLION DOLLARS SHARED AMONG THE WHOLE TEAM, WITH AMUSAN RECEIVING 20,000 DOLLARS CASH.

IT'S A FAR CRY FROM THE USUAL COMPLAINTS ABOUT UNPAID ALLOWANCES, GOVT NEGLECT ETC, AND IT HAS SHOWN IN THE GREAT MEDALS HAUL IN OREGON AND NOW IN BIRMINGHAM.

3 Likes

Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by Kay25(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
rusher14:
But Nigerian political parties woukd never select a woman even as running mate.
. politics is for rogues
Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by MuslimIgbo: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
HakiimAlvista:
I get Dry skull like my ugly old hag whóre mother and drunkard old fool faggọt father! na MU father if atall I get one I go tell shut up. Eleribu NI IYA OFO TIMO NI!
OKAY MO.RUN grin
Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by LiveWithIt: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
Thanos5555:

i heard she is spiritual and speaks in tongues as she said in one video
Possibly she might be cause then she attended Christ embassy while we met..
Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by Yankee101: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
Congrats. Nice one!
Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by Justmesagi: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
fergie001:
Nigeria has surpassed her highest tally of Gold medals ever in the Commonwealth Games....12 Gold medals against 11 in Victoria 1994.

Follow live updates HERE:
https://www.nairaland.com/7252150/athletes-representing-nigeria-commonwealth-games#115173350
I love Brume and Tobi like something else.

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nigerians jumping long gutters since 19BC.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by faithfull18(f): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
These women giving me joy, feels good to be a woman right now.

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by dahmie2013: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
Congratulations Ese Brume. This is awesome.

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by NLElder: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Pls I beg u in God's name, don't pollute our joy with that cursed name.
CoronaVirusRelo:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Investment in sports really paying off.

Congratulations to our African Queens
Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by Omenlon: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
ReachHard:
Do not politicise this situation please, these guys were purely self-motivated to make a name for themselves and their families, this has nothing to do with your Hay Pee Cee or whaeva undecided..... take a CHILL PILL pliks

but if they had performed poorly you could had attributed it to the hay pee cee government.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by NLElder: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
How can she date u with all these poor spellings and punctuations. Ọga stop forming!
LiveWithIt:

Possibly she might be cause then she attended Christ embassy while we met..
Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by ReachHard: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
Well, you're chatting with the wrong person, cos I'm not your everyday politically-sentimental individual. Besides, on a good day, politics and sports shouldn't be mixing themselves up....so, don't get it twisted
Omenlon:
but if they had performed poorly you could had attributed it to the hay pee cee government.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by ReachHard: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
I won't descend to your level of folly... so, kindly take that and get off my mentions!
Quintopia:

YOU'RE A BIG FOOL WHO DESERVES NOTHING GOOD WITH YOUR ATTITUDE.

WHEN THE GOVT DOES WELL, BE A MAN AND SAY SO. IT WON'T KILL YOU.

TEAM NIGERIA IN OREGON PRAISED THE FG FOR ITS FULL SUPPORT FOR THE TEAM, AND EVEN THE AWARD OF A BONUS OF ONE MILLION DOLLARS SHARED AMONG THE WHOLE TEAM, WITH AMUSAN RECEIVING 20,000 DOLLARS CASH.

IT'S A FAR CRY FROM THE USUAL COMPLAINTS ABOUT UNPAID ALLOWANCES, GOVT NEGLECT ETC, AND IT HAS SHOWN IN THE GREAT MEDALS HAUL IN OREGON AND NOW IN BIRMINGHAM.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by NurseJP(m): 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
Congratulations to our female athletes on their recent accomplished feats on the international arena . I pray they stay out of dopes as it has destroyed many talents. I’m certain of greater exploits to come once they remain clean!.

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by Oghenejossy2002(m): 3:08am On Aug 08, 2022
Congratulations...Ese Brume!!!
Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by AlphaTaikun: 4:17am On Aug 08, 2022
fergie001:

Brume, the 2014 Commonwealth Champion, bronze medalist at the Tokyo2020 Olympics holds the African Record of 7.17m (set in May 2021) eclipsing Chioma Ajunwa's 7.12m set in the Atlanta '96 Olympics.
A truly stellar performance from
Ese Brume... A long jump game's record of 6.99m!

'Tobi Amusan and Ese Brume represent a part of the global creme-of-the-crop in athletics.

Well done to the golden girls.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 08, 2022
Buhari has really done well in our female sport , but our men are some way behind although our Men did get bronze in the 4x100m relay
fergie001:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! / Just In: Boy Win A Whooping Sum Of 50 Million On Bet9ja With 100 / How To Become A Football Coach In Nigeria And Abroad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.