Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,555 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Farmpower Nigeria Must Be Probed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Farmpower Nigeria Must Be Probed (285 Views)

Businesses In Nigeria Must Accept E-naira Payment, CBN Warns / Nnamdi Okonkwo: Fidelity Bank Says Former CEO Is Not Being Probed / Mistakes Affiliate Marketers Make In Nigeria. (must Read For Affiliate Markers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Farmpower Nigeria Must Be Probed by md17: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2022
Farmpower should be probed, they made people like Odunlade Adekola and Taaoma brand influencers to convince people to invest, people invested in good faith with the hopes that these celebrities have some connection with them. They claimed their pig farm crashed but they haven't paid people who invested in the goat and rice farm, what has rice and goat got to do with pigs, i would like to think they diverted that money, They must pay and the owners locked up for this fraud. Let's get this to a 1000 signatures. Let's get justice and get our money back.

@seun

Thank you.

https://chng.it/Yb5KLV8B
Re: Farmpower Nigeria Must Be Probed by md17: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
md17:
Farmpower should be probed, they made people like Odunlade Adekola and Taaoma brand influencers to convince people to invest, people invested in good faith with the hopes that these celebrities have some connection with them. They claimed their pig farm crashed but they haven't paid people who invested in the goat and rice farm, what has rice and goat got to do with pigs, i would like to think they diverted that money, They must pay and the owners locked up for this fraud. Let's get this to a 1000 signatures. Let's get justice and get our money back.

@seun

Thank you.

https://chng.it/Yb5KLV8B

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Name YNIX Scammed Me. / Black Stone Flower / Who Can Teach Me Affiliate Marketing For A Token?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.