Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,486 members, 7,857,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

“I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do (3449 Views)

I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Could Not Sex Me Well In Bed – Stefflon Don / Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” / Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by Nyascobar1414: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:
lol
Why are u so quick to conclude that i'm a kid?
Anyway, there is nothing big about that bo.bs.
Just that, its sexy
Pics wey dem wash for Iphone na en you dey zuzu...
Maybe you are a kid shaa... Lol

1 Like

Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by HltSong: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Maybe you are a kid shaa...
Lol

40 years old mumu.
Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:
lol

Why are u so quick to conclude that i'm a kid?

Anyway, there is nothing big about that bo.bs.

Just that, its sexy
grin
Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by Slynation(m): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
HltSong:

40 years old mumu.
what's your obsession about Nyascobar...?? He has been ignoring your life and you still don't want to apply sense...!!

1 Like

Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by Slynation(m): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Maybe you are a kid shaa...
Lol
leave that annoying simp...!! He won't even see the colour of her dirty undies...!!
Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by iLegendd(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Most confident men don't like breaking up with women. They prefer the women to do the breakup to protect her pride.

When you break a woman's heart, you're in trouble, but when you give her the power to trigger the breakup, she feels better about herself and she'll cause no drama.

Deep down, that is exactly what the man wanted, but doesn't want to pull the trigger himself for the sake of her ego, unnecessary drama, and emotional manipulations.

So, some of you think Steff broke Burna's heart, but don't know that was what Burna wanted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by Sheddy5(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
iLegendd:
Most confident men don't like breaking up with women. They prefer the women to do the breakup to protect her pride.

When you break a woman's heart, you're in trouble, but when you give her the power to trigger the breakup, she feels better about herself.

Deep down, that is exactly what the man wanted, but doesn't want to pull the trigger himself for the sake of her ego.

So, some of you think Steff broke Burna's heart, but don't know that was what Burna wanted.
i thought am the only one that knew this
Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by GregoryPeterson(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Slynation:
what's your obsession about Nyascobar...?? He has been ignoring your life and you still don't want to apply sense...!!
she will quote you and accuse you of being nyascosbar.
So many mentally insane persons on this platform
Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by HltSong: 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Slynation:

Another homo seeking attention. Ask and it shall be given oshi.
Nyascobar1414 is coming to straff you with his small pr!¢k.

I hope you've got d cash to pay him. E no go school.

Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by HltSong: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
GregoryPeterson:

Nyascobar1414, log in to your other account and stop trailing my strong manly ass. I ain't no homo bruh...Don't test me. undecided

Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by abokikhalifa: 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
How do you satisfy a prostitute ?
Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by Amarisco(f): 2:31am On Aug 09, 2022
Sad that people actually believe this.
Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by Slynation(m): 6:17am On Aug 09, 2022
GregoryPeterson:
Hehehehe.....indeed so many are mad but few are roaming the streets!!
Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by teebagy: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2022
iLegendd:

When you break a woman's heart, you're in trouble, but when you give her the power to trigger the breakup, she feels better about herself and she'll cause no drama.

Deep down, that is exactly what the man wanted, but doesn't want to pull the trigger himself for the sake of her ego, unnecessary drama, and emotional manipulations.

broh u sound delusional. Its okay for a woman to break up with a man but not okay for a man when he does the same bcoz the man dosent have ego too lol. B4 u type think just dont type

1 Like

Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by iLegendd(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2022
teebagy:
broh u sound delusional. Its okay for a woman to break up with a man but not okay for a man when he does the same bcoz the man dosent have ego too lol. B4 u type think just dont type
You're too unexposed and inexperienced to think beyond. I don't like engaging unintelligent people in a conversation. I said "most confident men," not "all men."

Think before you quote me next time. Bye.
Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2022
Slynation:
leave that annoying simp...!! He won't even see the colour of her dirty undies...!!
Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by HltSong: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2022
Slynation:
Hehehehe.....indeed so many are mad but few are roaming the streets!!
like una entire homo lineage. Swine.
Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by teebagy: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2022
iLegendd:
You're too unexposed and inexperienced to think beyond. I don't like engaging unintelligent people in a conversation. I said "most confident men," not "all men."

how did my answer i gave to u make me un exposed?..
Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by teebagy: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2022
iLegendd:

u said most confident men dont break up with woman? Broh does dat make sense to u dont u know that it is only men who have balls break up with a woman. Have u asked yourself who will a woman love more the men she breaks up with or the men that break up with her .
Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by Petyprince: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
iLegendd:

Your papa abi!
Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
That's a big fat lie! I'm a witness of what Burna boy can do grin
you go really lick big black blockos oo
Re: “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
Burna boy dey f.c.k oh.... Leave am grin cheesy
if him type nack you u go squirt massively like running tap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ludacris Caught Cheating By Girlfriend / 2face's Baby Mama, Sunmbo, Blasts Goldie's Husband For Talking / Tinubu’s Youngest Daughter Graduates From Berklee College Of Music USA (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.