Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? (16580 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by r231(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2011
Hello lovely Nollywoodgossip readers,

I just got this shocking letter from Mr. Adam and he needs urgent help.

Dear Nkechi,

My name is Adam, a happily married businessman from the Eastern part of the country. I have three children – two boys and one girl. I am 45 years old and have been married for over 20 years now, never have I thought that one day I would get myself into this kind of situation that I am in right now.

One day I came home, totally drunk, and all I could remember was waking up naked beside my 17 year-old-daughter – she too was also naked. I tried to wipe away any bad thoughts of what might or might not have happened that night from my memory. I carried on with life; even though there was this nagging feeling deep down that I may have had sex with my daughter in that state of drunken stupor.

I just returned from one of my business trips and my daughter walked quietly into my room and informed me that she is pregnant and that I am responsible for it. She also said that her mother (my wife) is beginning to suspect that she is expecting a child.

I know that I’m the most hated man on earth at this moment, but I need urgent help. If not for me but for the sake of my innocent daughter whose life I’m about to ruin forever if I make any mistakes in dealing with this matter.

Please my people advise me before it is too late…

So dear readers please send in your advice for Mr. Adam.

http://www.nollywoodgossip.net/2011/06/21/my-17-year-old-daughter-is-pregnant-for-me-what-should-i-do/
Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2011
being drunk will have people do a lot of crazy things BUT have se.x with your own daughter. . . . . . . . . . . i think not!

if that man really did have se.x with his daughter then he was having these incestuous thought long before what happened that night, and therefore, nothing that can be said here will change the damn facts as it will surely happen again and again.

1 Like

Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by manmustwac(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2011
ABORTION nko?
Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by DBestDoc(f): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2011
Ure always receiving weird letters undecided undecided undecided
Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by akunta(f): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2011
I totally agree wit Mrbrownjay,
I always belive that what people do wen they r drunk are
what they always want 2 do when sober but dont have the liver for it!
Poor child, She will be scared for life, esp if daddy is her first!
What can they do, but live with the consequences.
Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by rose75(f): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2011
What exactly does this drunk want to hear?, whose advice was it that he should commit an incest?.
Let him kill himself so that his daughter will gladly announce that her baby's father is dead and his wife will take care of the children.

Drunken state indeed!. why didn't he sleep with his dog/goat or the mad woman he passed on his way home?. Lame excuse from a drowned i.d.i.o.t.

1 Like

Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by Natasha2(f): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2011
OMG   ABORTION ABORTION ABORTION!!!
In as much as I have never agreed to abortion I would ask her to abort the baby gosh its for her father dammit I can't imagine me and my mum having a child for the same man God forbid, please she should abort the baby as soon as possible as it will be best for her and the family If he truly cares and regrets his actions then he should let the girl have an abortion, cos even if the child is been born it will only suffer social stigma, but hey why wasn't it written that he forced himself on her or did she agree to it?
Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by zayhal(f): 11:58am On Aug 04, 2011
What are we talking about here? was the girl also drunk? Did the father violate her? No matter how innocent a girl is, a 17year old should know what's happening when her drunk father was approaching her. Why didn't she push him away? Why didn't she scream for help? Abeg I don't buy this story joo. Nollywood indeed.

1 Like

Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by Johndoe100(m): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2011
Aside from the fact that this sounds as real as a 3 dollar bill, This what I think you should do- take her somewhere private screw her "properly" for a few days, then get rid of the baby.
You may one day be blamed for what you did, so you may at least enjoy well and have sweet memories.
Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by Natasha2(f): 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2011
zayhal:

What are we talking about here? was the girl also drunk? Did the father violate her? No matter how innocent a girl is, a 17year old should know what's happening when her drunk father was approaching her. Why didn't she push him away? Why didn't she scream for help? Abeg I don't buy this story joo. Nollywood indeed.
exactly what i was wondering
Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by samtoye(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2011
Stop posting fictitious stories so that real people with real problems can get real advice. haba!!!
Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2011
OP,

Stories in that website are just ridiculous.

The man was drunk, the girl too was drunk and where was the wife in all of these?

Drunkeness only gives you confidence to do what you have been nursing in your mind.

In his drunk state why didnt he set himself on fire or jump into 3rd mainland
Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2011
Crazy yarn.
Man was drunk!
Mother was missing?
Daughter was compliant/complaisant/complacent?
I am not convinced by this story.Sorry!
Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by kizito96(m): 4:30am On Aug 06, 2011
Go kill your self you do not need to see the next day.
Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by timbros(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2011
Last time i checked, a TOTALLY DRUNK person will go to a deep sleep, repeatedly vomit or continually misyarn at the top of his voice NOT riding a punny.
Also u no mention if na rape u rape am or if she agree by herself. Cuz in ur DRUNKEN STUPOR, she go overpower u and run commot for the room. Unless maybe she too dey TOTALLY DRUNK.
But if una two dey TOTALLY DRUNK i wonder how una take do the thing, how una fit steady ur joystick make e fit enter her punny smoothly not the other hole.

na NOLLYWOOD sha

1 Like

Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by ARareGem(f): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2011
This is just funny. What a story!
Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by desthan(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2011
Mr poster, you need visit a therapist not NL. . .
Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by r231(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^^^you need therapist more dan i do
Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by spyder880(m): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2011
Tales by the moonlight!
Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by rattyc(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2013
Drunkard let ur daughter born 4 u, ur daughter too lov sex b/c she could 've nt allow u climb.Do u knw wether she has been having sex wit his brother dat's why she open up her leg wider 4 u.
Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by allout: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2013
timbros: Last time i checked, a TOTALLY DRUNK person will go to a deep sleep, repeatedly vomit or continually misyarn at the top of his voice NOT riding a punny.
Also u no mention if na rape u rape am or if she agree by herself. Cuz in ur DRUNKEN STUPOR, she go overpower u and run commot for the room. Unless maybe she too dey TOTALLY DRUNK.
But if una two dey TOTALLY DRUNK i wonder how una take do the thing, how una fit steady ur joystick make e fit enter her punny smoothly not the other hole.

na NOLLYWOOD sha

Drunkeness has level! You might be drunk and still be capable of basic functions (particularly sex) bear in mind every female, ugly or not, become appealing to you in that state.

Still, this is gross irresponsibility!
Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by mawuqueyan(f): 12:27am On Mar 02, 2013
Abortion Ȋ̝̊̅§ †ђξ best solution †̥☺ ds! #God4gveme# after its done,paa ara e..!odawise Ɣ☺ΰ wl live †̥☺ regret it buh dt U̅я geh too sha!she sef lyk s*x
#nollywoodmovie# wink
Re: My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
rose~75:
What exactly does this drunk want to hear?, whose advice was it that he should commit an incest?.
Let him kill himself so that his daughter will gladly announce that her baby's father is dead and his wife will take care of the children.

Drunken state indeed!. why didn't he sleep with his dog/goat or the mad woman he passed on his way home?. Lame excuse from a drowned i.d.i.o.t.
yorubas say that whatever is in the mind oi a drunk man when he is sober is what he will do when he is drunk.in other words,its the drunkeness that will give him boldness to do whatever disgusting thing that has been in his mind all this while and it is the same yorubas that say drunkeness exposes who a person really is.whatever he says whenever he is drunk has always been in his mind but inhibition and sobrerity has made him bury it inside,unfortunatly alchol brought it out and that is why when some spies or sss are looking for important or information from a man,they use a prostitute to make him drunk and when they realise he is drunk,they start asking him and he answers easily when he would ordinarily not have done when he was sober

(1) (Reply)

I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise / Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage / What The Meaning Of Eko Oni Baje Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.