Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? (6369 Views)

How To Earn Money From Inboxdollars If You Are In Nigeria / How To Earn Money Aside Your Salary / Simple Business That Every Family Can To Earn Money From USD To Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Thugnificent(m): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Guys I'm in a fix right now. I haven't eaten good food for days and hunger is no respecter of person and the economic situation is terrible thanks to Buhari. I don't have strength now for hard labor like carrying blocks else I would have done it. What can I do for you to earn money so I could at least buy some foodstuffs. I could cut grasses in your compound, wash your car, run errands. Or anything at all to earn the money. Note I'm in PH. God bless you.

Edit : I'm a graduate of public administration and I've served since 2019 but no job so for now I'm into graphic design but not a single work for weeks as the market is quite saturated. If you also need my services or know anyone that does. Pls contact me Nyscskitz@gmail.com. My number is also on my signature. Thanks
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by ahnie: 12:23am On Aug 09, 2022
G
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Loonyy(m): 7:49am On Aug 09, 2022
This is interesting
Funny as it seems
We dey d category like this

Please someone should do something oooooh
85 views and no comments....
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Thugnificent(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2022
Loonyy:
This is interesting
Funny as it seems
We dey d category like this

Please someone should do something oooooh
85 views and no comments....
It's well my brother. God dey
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Matrix137(m): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2022
This is really a sad situation. I wish I was balanced financially I would have helped in anyway I can. However, I have saved your number incase I see any work for you. God help our youths.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2022
Op what I can do for you is. I'll give you 20 odds sportybet game. The game is from a very good source. Just stake 100 or 200 naira and make much profit. You'll thank me later

Edit: Some people mistook my honest intentions thinking I want to scam the OP of the little he has but I genuinely wanted to help. I even offered to help with the stake. The winning will be all his. Wanted to test his ability to take calculative risks. However my approach seemed to be wrong of which I've apologized. Help the OP in anyway you can please. He's not a scammer.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Thugnificent(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2022
Matrix137:
This is really a sad situation. I wish I was balanced financially I would have helped in anyway I can. However, I have saved your number incase I see any work for you. God help our youths.
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Thugnificent(m): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2022
Hardy123:
Op what I can do for you is. I'll give you 20 odds sportybet game. The game is from a very good source. Just stake 100 or 200 naira and make much profit. You'll thank me later
I don't play bet. And besides I can't afford to lose any money now

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Moshybear(f): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2022
Op I have sent 200 naira recharge card to your number. Manage it pls. Someone should please help him. If you were in Owerri it could have been easier.

8 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Moshybear(f): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2022
Hardy123:
You're very wicked

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Thugnificent(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2022
Moshybear:
Op I have sent 200 naira recharge card to your number. Manage it pls. Someone should please help him. If you were in Owerri it could have been easier.
I've seen the airtime ma. God bless you. PH to Owerri isn't that far. It also depends on the type of work you have. As I can't afford transportation right now.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Matrix137(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2022
Thugnificent:
Thanks alot
You welcome bro.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Moshybear(f): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2022
Thugnificent:
I've seen the airtime ma. God bless you. PH to Owerri isn't that far. It also depends on the type of work you have. As I can't afford transportation right now.
God bless you too. I'll talk to my husband.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Rechargeam247(f): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2022
If you have family and friends, church members around you. Offer to do their subscriptions. Sign up on our website (it's free).

You see the prices, add your profit atleast from #50 upwards depending on your area and calibre of people around you. Let them pay you the money, fund your wallet on the website with the amount you want to buy. Their lines are credited, you make your profit.

Open your mind, atleast you can raise feeding money from there while you think clearly on other things you can do if doing business isn't your thing.

You can find our website link on the signature or you chat up on Whatsapp if you need further guidance.

Our 2 cents, nothing is easy but we have to keep moving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Thugnificent(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2022
Moshybear:
God bless you too. I'll talk to my husband.
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Thugnificent(m): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2022
Rechargeam247:
If you have family and friends, church members around you. Offer to do their subscriptions. Sign up on our website (it's free).

You see the prices, add your profit atleast from #50 upwards depending on your area and calibre of people around you. Let them pay you the money, fund your wallet on the website with the amount you want to buy. Their lines are credited, you make your profit.

Open your mind, atleast you can raise feeding money from there while you think clearly on other things you can do if doing business isn't your thing.

You can find our website link on the signature or you chat up on Whatsapp if you need further guidance.

Our 2 cents, nothing is easy but we have to keep moving.
Thanks for the information. But how long does it take before I get paid. I tried something like this with referral on fairmoney still nothing came out of it as people register but hardly fund their account. Anyway I just sent you a message on WhatsApp.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2022
Thugnificent:
I don't play bet. And besides I can't afford to lose any money now
Register on sportybet when you are done. Mention me. I'll send you the game. Also drop the number you used to register and I'll fund your sportybet account with 500. You lose nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2022
Moshybear:
You're very wicked
How am I wicked?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Thugnificent(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2022
Hardy123:
Register on sportybet when you are done. Mention me. I'll send you the game. Also drop the number you used to register and I'll fund your sportybet account with 100. You lose nothing
Okay sir
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Moshybear(f): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2022
Hardy123:
How am I wicked?
Someone is looking for money to feed and you are talking about him betting with the little money he has. How pathetic!
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2022
Moshybear:
Someone is looking for money to feed and you are talking about him betting with the little money he has. How pathetic!
But I didn't force him to bet and besides I offered to help with the stake. So what gives? Mind your utterances.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Moshybear(f): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2022
Hardy123:
But I didn't force him to bet and besides I offered to help with the stake. So what gives? Mind your utterances.
No wahala. It's the Op's choice to make. I'm out.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Thugnificent(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hardy123:
Register on sportybet when you are done. Mention me. I'll send you the game. Also drop the number you used to register and I'll fund your sportybet account with 100. You lose nothing
I just registered on sportybet sir this is a screenshot of my account.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Thugnificent(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Moshybear:
I just had to consider his offer as he promised to help with the stake. I can't really risk my 10 to bet even tho I'm really in need right now and I've exhausted all options. But i can't steal. God help me.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Matrix137(m): 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thugnificent:
I just registered on sportybet sir this is a screenshot of my account.
Ignore that clown. Don't even think of it. Betting will ruin you. My honest advice

13 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Thugnificent(m): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Still hoping
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Thugnificent(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Matrix137:
Ignore that clown. Don't even think of it. Betting will ruin you. My honest advice
Thanks sir
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Typing: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Moshybear:

Hello. Check your email.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by HOKIM(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
cry
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by NwaAdazzi(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Moshybear:

Lmao,People dey sha
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by HOKIM(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hardy123:

U are a mad man... someone is hungry and this is your first option to the fella Such slowpoke
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Moshybear(f): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Typing:

Hello. Check your email.
Hey. I no longer have access to the mail connected with this nairaland account so I can't reply. Is there any problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? / I Met A Man!!!! / Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.