Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Do We Have Anything Like Genotype Ac And Sc. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do We Have Anything Like Genotype Ac And Sc. (4724 Views)

Pls I Want To Know More About Genotype AC / Please Explain What Genotype AC Is / Should Ac And Sc Genotype Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have Anything Like Genotype Ac And Sc. by rockelx: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2011
I am hearing it for the 1st time. am wondering if my sec school teacher did not know about it or he intentioanl skiped it
Re: Do We Have Anything Like Genotype Ac And Sc. by Kslib(m): 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2011
YES!!Ac-Accounting and Sc~Science!
Re: Do We Have Anything Like Genotype Ac And Sc. by Mynd44: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
Perfect answer
Re: Do We Have Anything Like Genotype Ac And Sc. by bolseas(f): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2011
YES

my mum is AC my younger sister (the sixth born) is SC.

she got the S from my Dad who was AS.

she was adviced to use Folic Acid often.
Re: Do We Have Anything Like Genotype Ac And Sc. by Femonjay(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2011
there are AC and SC but not really common among black
Re: Do We Have Anything Like Genotype Ac And Sc. by rockelx: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2011
Thanks pple for the education, i never knew that there was anything like that, is AC and SC close to SS
Re: Do We Have Anything Like Genotype Ac And Sc. by bolseas(f): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2011
I think SC is closer to SS than AC. the Medical gurus can shed more light on it. you can also google it.

I forgot to mention that my mum is 50 yrs meaning AC, SC have been around us for many years, at least she got her C from one of her parents who are probably above 70yrs of age.
Re: Do We Have Anything Like Genotype Ac And Sc. by Femonjay(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2011
Thanks pple for the education, i never knew that there was anything like that, is AC and SC close to SS[i][/i]
poster explain thiss
Re: Do We Have Anything Like Genotype Ac And Sc. by kikogarcia: 4:25am On Jan 30, 2019
I think SC is closer to SS than AC. the Medical gurus can shed more light on it. shocked shocked shocked you can also google it.
If you want to know more about genome, here's an article may help: genomic data analysis.

(1) (Reply)

Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure / Ultrasound Printer For Sell In Nigeria (sony New Thermal Printer) / Baby Language: Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.