Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

How To Make Money Online As A Student. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online As A Student. (618 Views)

Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer / How To Make Money Online As A Graphic Designer / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online As A Student. by SterlingMon(m): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2022
For the past few years now, students whom their parents are not able to come up with all their needs have been finding it difficult to cope.

Being in school as a student that have no source of income over here is never a joke. As you know, you must eat, pay some petty fees at school, pay school fee, pay house rent, refill your gas cylinder including other things you know about and the worse is that all these bills doesn't care if you have money or not.

Some of these students drop out of school and go into various businesses where they can be able to see money to take care of their needs.

However, the smart ones among them would start a business while in school. They would run their businesses and get back to class once they have lectures but never realize that they can do more, even with only their smartphones and internet connection.

As a student you can make money online through many ways today. All you need to do and the most profitable way to make money online is to try to master a particular skill and leverage on it to make money off the internet.

As at the time of writing this, some of the digital skills to make money from, are;
• Copywriting
• Information Marketing
• Affiliate Marketing
• Graphic Designing
• Amazon Kdp etc.

As a student, you can make money online by leveraging any of the above digital skills and you don't need laptop to get started.

To help you through this way of making money as a student, I want to help few people to start making money with their smartphones as students through the third method in the list above ( Affiliate Marketing).

This is the business model that has made me the most money online and is still generating consistent six figures for me every month.

No one does this business and still remain poor.

I have an affiliate marketing training that is coming up in few days and access to this training class is FREE. If you're a student who really want to start generating a minimum of 300k every month while in school, this Whatsapp training class is for you.

In this training you learn,
• what Affiliate Marketing is,
• How to get started the right way,
• How to start generating a consistent monthly income.

Just message me Whatsapp (+2348058625212) to join this free train, NOW.
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Student. by jpeevibes(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2022
Interested
Dm me

(1) (Reply)

Advice: Which Business Can I Do Next Year / How To Report Pos Operators Charging Above N200 – CBN / I Need To Accept Credit Cards For Online Trading---------help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.