Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida (41081 Views)

Israel Raids Gaza, Looks For Hostages (Video) / 10-Foot-Long Alligator Stuns Residents In Florida / Donald Trump Launches His ‘office Of The Former President’ In Florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Secondly: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Revolva:

You are not serious calling Trump a racist and all other names

You belive in media painting Trump bad

Trump is one of the best American presidents, Who is Biden that one no no wetin e de take america to become

Trump is the best american president even in modern times.

Biden is nothing but a disaster.
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by ogbonti: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sajanis:
What is his crime exactly ?

his crime is that they know he will win in 2024 and Biden is doing a horrible job as president every day and they are looking for anything to use to disqualify him come 2024

we Americans see this for what it is and we will make our voices heard through the ballot come November
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Realtalk20:

What does this have to do with the topic. You need to see a doctor. You always sound unhinged confused and on something

"Charles Adarokaren when will you return the money? Nah the koko be that like this, nobody need any explanation.

"Leave explanation and return the money"
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by jaxxy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
linearity:

Dude, you are getting your news from the wrong side of the internet? What were the irregularities in the Election? You are believing Trump? The US 2020 Election was the most litigated and investigated Election worldwide.

Trump and his allies filed more 63 lawsuits across the length and breadth of the USA and lost every single one of those lawsuits and these cases were before Republicans and Democrats appointed Judges, they went to the Republican-dominated Supreme Court twice and lost each time.

Now Dominion is suing Trump Lawyers in court for falsely spreading rumors about their Election machine, election irregularities.... Do you know what Sidney Powell's defense is now? She is telling the Judge that "Reasonable people wouldn't believe her election fraud claims" and this is the same Trump lawyer that was in front of cameras saying that, there was election fraud.

Now base on Trump own lawyer, if you believe as you do that, there was election fraud, she is saying you are stupid, is that not an insult to the intelligence you think you possess?

The New York State Supreme Court has suspended the Law license of Rudy Giuliani another Trump lawyer for making "demonstrably false and misleading statements" about the 2020 Elections. Google and read those Election 'fraud' filings' by Rudy and Trump lawyers, in the public they yell 'fraud fraud fraud'...but in their court filing they write.."This is not a fraud case".

And it is not true that these are all because Trump may run again, these investigations have been going on since before he left office....He is been investigated by many States and many AG and many are GOP states.

No other past US President have incited violence against Congress, against his Vice President, called Secretary of States to tint a concluded Election his way, ask them to look for more votes, and even gave them the exact number of votes to 'look' so he can win....no other past US President have presented fake Electors, have his supporter raid Capital hill, broken into Capital Hill offices and desecrate the place while he watches....

I also think ure getting ur information from the wrong source or a very biased source and mixing facts with lies to seem like its a truth.

I said irregularities not fraud.

I said I believe democratic won bt there were some irregularities especially because of the modes if voting.

of those irregularities were enough to change the outcome I'm not sure.

I am not supporting trump or Democrats bt the proper thing. YES Trump contested the elections in court and they were hurriedly dismissed. I just hope they were properly looked into that's all.

Trump has been a target by the Democrats since they lost their 2015 elections. This is a fact. They have were desperate to upturn the results with a Russian interference with at the end of the day was nothing significant. They kept this intentional going to distract him for 4 years. This is despicable and unheard off.

Now it's elections issues and insurrection. Very ridiculous and unfounded allegations.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Realtalk20: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Okealaaye:

"Charles Adarokaren when will you return the money? Nah the koko be that like this, nobody need any explanation.

"Leave explanation and return the money"

You need to see a doctor. You always sound unhinged confused and on something
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by ogbonti: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
God1000:
we're not talking about Nigeria here, so don't digress.

So you prefer a racist, white supremacist, demagogue, misogynist and corrupt Donald trump to decent Biden.

Please avoid commenting on my thread next time, this is my business, mind yours.

decent ? with a son who is neck deep improper financial conduct all over the world ? please lip kwayet! please provide a dictionary definition of the word “decency” and tell me how Biden comes close to your definition
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by ogbonti: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
angelfallz:
So, it is not only in Nigeria, that a government body can be used to attack perceived enemies.

Obama weaponized the IRS to go after conservatives, now this ? INTERESTING TIMES AHEAD- Democrats accuse Trump of what they are doing….

2 Likes

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Cruisecatcher: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
God1000:
he took some documents from the White House while leaving, he was asked to return them and he refused.

American presidents are required by the Presidential Records Act (PRA) to transfer all of their letters, work documents and emails to the National Archives

The level of confidence you m have in your ignorance is a mockery of the intelligence you were born with. Kindly do research before you start spewing msm rubbish.

Thanks
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by ogbonti: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
phoneport:
O boy, so DSS sorry, FBI don they turn Buhari Nigerian style for Yankee

Then woooooorris the difference between America and Niaja?

God bless you, democrats are making America a laughing stock world wide because of their fear of Donald Trump’s return in 2024 which is inevitable- let them play dirty but Trump will return because Americans see the difference between Trump and Biden when they fill up their cars and go to get food from store while paying exorbitant price

No one cares if Trump tweets a million times a day - no one cares if he talks tough, everyone is in pains due to inflation- Americans are skipping meals and making decision between getting their prescription medicine or having to pay for their cable or cell phone bills

we are tired and patiently waiting for november to send a message

so they can do whatever - we are waiting for them in November at the ballot box!

1 Like

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by jimetagambo: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
jaxxy:

politically motivated persecution against a former president. It has never been this bad.

grin

1 Like

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by jimetagambo: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Funflipper:

What do you mean "political witch hunt". Donald Trump committed a crime against the Constitution of the United States of America and he is being made to answeer for his misdeeds and you call it a political with hunt?Are Liz Chinney and Kissinger democrtas? No, but they are on the panel so what are you talking about?
Don't mind them. Trump himself appointed the FBI director that approved the raid. Governor of Florida also cooperated with thee FBI for the raid to proceed. The FBI are doing their job of enforcing law and order that trumps always speaks about.

They are loyal to the rule of law and constitution and not a president or an ex president.
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Mikeiron78(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
In the United States of America, no one is above the law. Simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by jimetagambo: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sleekfingers:

.classified national security papers, so they should publish the contents in it to the whole world abi? Sometimes I just don't understand the way most people on this forum reason....
What was he doing with those papers? Is he the current president?
Nigerians have very low IQ. Nairaland is a reflection of that. On Reddit, Trump was roasted grin

1 Like

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Sleekfingers: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
jimetagambo:

Nigerians have very low IQ. Nairaland is a reflection of that. On Reddit, Trump was roasted grin

I am telling you. No deep thinking at all. Na to dey throw tribal punches on nairaland, dem sabi

1 Like

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by godofuck231: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
God1000:
It serves him right, he committed a lot of infractions while in office.

He must be feeling so helpless now, the so-called wannabe dictator, the president of law and order.

His illegality and unconstitutional behaviour cannot be overlooked

I pity some gullible and brainwashed nigerians that idolise him.

Biden is still cleaning up his mess
you don't know jack dude , have you read about Hillary Clintons lawyers begging and swearing an affidavit to the effect that's the accusations were fabricated on request by Hillary to destabilize thrump? And he dosentt want to commit perjury as a lawyer and knows the outcome , the election meddling and more are fabricated, what this attack are after are secret files tying the present government of Biden and Pelosi to criminal acts and Trump is building a case against them when they leave office because it would be right to strike know that they are in power?

Go and watch 2000 mules , try to cover your lips because you will be in shock

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by ogbonti: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
jaxxy:

I also think ure getting ur information from the wrong source or a very biased source and mixing facts with lies to seem like its a truth.

I said I believe democratic won bt there were some irregularities especially because of the modes if voting.

I am not supporting trump or Democrats bt the proper thing. YES Trump contested the elections in court and they were hurriedly dismissed. I just hope they were properly looked into that's all.

Trump has been a target by the Democrats since they lost their 2015 elections. This is a fact. They have were desperate to upturn the results with a Russian interference with at the end of the day was nothing significant. They kept this intentional going to distract him for 4 years. This is despicable and unheard off.

Now it's elections issues and insurrection. Very ridiculous and unfounded allegations.

please don’t spend your time discussing with representatives of the demonic party that glorifies the mass murder of children via abortion - na pepper body of overturned ROE V WADE dey make them go crazy and by November - we the voters will reset the brains of the democrats by handing them a devastating defeat at the ballot box

They know it and they are getting frustrated daily because they can’t stop their their defeat from happening
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by linearity: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
jaxxy:

The Court addressed those irregularities and I will give more weight to more than 63 Judges that saw these lawsuits for what they were and summarily dismissed them than to you or some other person that does not know the content of the lawsuits.

It appear that, you just got tuned to US politics for the first time when Trump became President. In the USA the opposition party is vibrate, Bill Clinton was opposed from day one by the GOP.

When Obama was been sworn-ed in as the President, the GOP were in a close-door meeting strategizing how to make him a one term President. Mitch McConnell in his interview with the National Journal in 2010 stated and I quote.."The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be one-term President".

The GOP threw the kitchen sink and more at Obama, karma is a bitch. So what Trump is passing through is not new, what is new is, he actually committed crimes that are currently been investigated in multiple sates and majority of these investigations are been carried out by Republicans.

The Republicans are doing the same exact thing to Biden, they don't even mind if vulnerable Americans who need helps are hurt by their antics, they voted against Care Act Bills for veterans until they were shamed publicly into submission, they also just denied allowing private insurance companies to negotiate insulin cost with manufacturers and many people are dying due to their inability to afford life saving insulin both in Red and Blue States. This bill would have drastically reduced the cost of insulin in the US, where these medications are been priced exorbitantly.

Plus, this very raid that is the subject of this conversation was carried out not by a Democrat, but buy a[b]n FBI Director that was appointed by Trump himself[/b].

It is appalling that you referred to the Capital Hills insurrection as 'unfounded', you mean it did not happened or Trump did not cheer it up, invited these people? People died my friend, he told them to go into the Capital Hills to stop the electoral college from certifying the elections.

You lack credibility if your conclusion is that, the insurrection is 'unfounded' countless of people have been convicted, many plead guilty, confessed, many were turned-in to the Authorities by their very own wives, kids, neighbors, etc.

1 Like

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by ezenwaforj: 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
God1000:

He must be feeling so helpless now, the so-called wannabe dictator, the president of law and order.

WHAT A GIBBERISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by jaxxy(m): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
linearity:

The Court addressed those irregularities and I will give more weight to more than 63 Judges that saw these lawsuits for what they were and summarily dismissed them than to you or some other person that does not know the content of the lawsuits.

It appear that, you just got tuned to US politics for the first time when Trump became President. In the USA the opposition party is vibrate, Bill Clinton was opposed from day one by the GOP.

When Obama was been sworn-ed in as the President, the GOP were in a close-door meeting strategizing how to make him a one term President. Mitch McConnell in his interview with the National Journal in 2010 stated and I quote.."The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be one-term President".

The GOP threw the kitchen sink and more at Obama, karma is a bitch. So what Trump is passing through is not new, what is new is, he actually committed crimes that are currently been investigated in multiple sates and majority of these investigations are been carried out by Republicans.

The Republicans are doing the same exact thing to Biden, they don't even mind if vulnerable Americans who need helps are hurt by their antics, they voted against Care Act Bills for veterans until they were shamed publicly into submission, they also just denied allowing private insurance companies to negotiate insulin cost with manufacturers and many people are dying due to their inability to afford life saving insulin both in Red and Blue States. This bill would have drastically reduced the cost of insulin in the US, where these medications are been priced exorbitantly.

Plus, this very raid that is the subject of this conversation was carried out not by a Democrat, but buy a[b]n FBI Director that was appointed by Trump himself[/b].

It is appalling that you referred to the Capital Hills insurrection as 'unfounded', you mean it did not happened or Trump did not cheer it up, invited these people? People died my friend, he told them to go into the Capital Hills to stop the electoral college from certifying the elections.

You lack credibility if your conclusion is that, the insurrection is 'unfounded' countless of people have been convicted, many plead guilty, confessed, many were turned-in to the Authorities by their very own wives, kids, neighbors, etc.

There was a protest, There was no insurrection. A protest can be disruptive doesn't mean its an insurrection.

2ndly Opposition will always be Opposition bt we must be sensible. What the democracts are doing is completely ridiculous.

Obvious the Fbi director is under pressure from Democrats to do what he is doing .

IF Trump committed any crimes Bill and hillary didn't commit then take him to court with proper charges not trumped up charges.

1 Like

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Upworkwriter007(f): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Funflipper:

Not one evidence? You are ill informed which is pardonable because you don't live in the United States. But in case you don't know, every lead is pointing towards DT as the mastermind of the jan 6th insurrection.
Name one evidence. What i've been hearing is someone heard.
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Iykenuwa(m): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Good.
Conman Donald Duck will be prosecuted for his crimes eventually.

You guys have been repeating this line for how long now?
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
God1000:

If he wins and does the same, will you type this thing also?
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Donaluta(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
God1000:

Please don't comment on my thread next time, thanks.

You are just making noise... Him go comment and you will do nothing

1 Like

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by njelrapheal: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
God1000:

Can you point to one of his illegality and unconstitutional behaviour
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Ancestortinubu: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Read and comprehend.

uote author=angelfallz post=115531694]So, it is not only in Nigeria, that a government body can be used to attack perceived enemies.[/quote]
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Realtalk20:

Hehehehee you are high grin

Rule 8

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

Aren't you ever tired of Rule this and Rule that? Can you alone live in Nairaland? Whatever does not support your opinion is Rule this and whoever does not support you is Rule that!
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Cruisecatcher:

The level of confidence you m have in your ignorance is a mockery of the intelligence you were born with. Kindly do research before you start spewing msm rubbish.

Thanks

MSM? The same MSM that Trump went to and cried about his safe?
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by bepositive11: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
When you see comments like his, you start to understand why Nigeria has been plagued with horrible leaders for decades. See how so many Nairalanders are supporting Trump and Putin. It really baffles me. It's complete madn*ss!

God1000:
we're not talking about Nigeria here, so don't digress.

So you prefer a racist, white supremacist, demagogue, misogynist and corrupt Donald trump to decent Biden.

Please avoid commenting on my thread next time, this is my business, mind yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
njelrapheal:

Can you point to one of his illegality and unconstitutional behaviour

Removing documents from the National Archives.

Being in possession of documents removed from the National Archives.

Not following the Declassification process.

The recorded phone call to Georgia officials asking them to do him a favor and FIND votes.

Leading an insurrection.

Dereliction of duty.

And the list continues to grow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nigerians are supporting a president who began Anti-African/Anti-Immigration actions the minute het sat in office.
Trump hates Africans, Africans love Trump.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Angola Decriminalises Same-Sex Sexual Relationships (Photos) / Heritage Foundation Says US Military Is WEAK And Unable To Win War (Pics) / Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.