Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Who Is Invited To The Next Titan Season 9 Audition? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Invited To The Next Titan Season 9 Audition? (409 Views)

Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners / ‘Coming 2 America’: Davido Invited To View His Hollywood Debut Movie / The Next Titan: Doctor Olatunde Qadri Quits His Job For Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Invited To The Next Titan Season 9 Audition? by ayshacom: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dear friends, I saw the advert hear and I applied. Luckily yesterday I got a text inviting me to the audition. Who else got the invite.
Re: Who Is Invited To The Next Titan Season 9 Audition? by meobizy(f): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2022
Do the thing and see where the situation takes you. E get why.
Re: Who Is Invited To The Next Titan Season 9 Audition? by yourservices1: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Panera Bread begins serving breakfast at 6:15 AM and 6:30 AM in certain areas. That is the reason knowing the right Panera Bread breakfast hours is vital if you have any desire to have breakfast at Panera Bread. menu prices By calling your closest Panera Bread café or utilizing the Panera Bread finder, you know the specific Panera Bread breakfast hours.
Re: Who Is Invited To The Next Titan Season 9 Audition? by ayshacom: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
yourservices1:
Panera Bread begins serving breakfast at 6:15 AM and 6:30 AM in certain areas. That is the reason knowing the right Panera Bread breakfast hours is vital if you have any desire to have breakfast at Panera Bread. menu prices By calling your closest Panera Bread café or utilizing the Panera Bread finder, you know the specific Panera Bread breakfast hours.
Meaning what Panera? Explain panera

(1) (Reply)

F1 United States Grand Prix: Live Stream, How To Watch, TV Channel And Track Det / In Filmmaking, What Are The Same Things About A Film Director And Fight Choreogr / The Flash And Arrow Lovers.. Updates For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.