Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Ayomorocco Versus Orikinla - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ayomorocco Versus Orikinla (1140 Views)

Orikinla Now Published In This Day Newspaper And On This Day Live / English Speaking Versus Writing, Which Is More Difficult? / Orikinla Please Get In Touch With Me On Pojieson@hotmail.com Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayomorocco Versus Orikinla by ayomorocco(f): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2007
Orikinla,

As stated on Joy1225’s thread, I have created this thread so that you may state to me directly, whatever you have been too cowardly to say before. Don’t hold back. Let rip as much as you like.

In keeping with my word on Joy’s thread, I am letting you have first shot since you seem to know me and my family so well and you seem to have a lot to say behind our backs. Enjoy your five minutes of fame.
Re: Ayomorocco Versus Orikinla by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2007
wey Orikinla??

abeg come answer your Papa name o. Night of the (thousand) long knives grin

round one!!!
Re: Ayomorocco Versus Orikinla by mukina2: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2007
Ziddy your night of a thousand long knives got me laffing so hard grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ayomorocco Versus Orikinla by iykee(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2007
gring gring sound of the bell,
in the blue corner! weighing 175pounds (not pound sterling) and from (where are you from again?), the champion,the unbeatable,the number one,the all and all ! Ayo morroco
and in the red corner,weighing 168 (pounds,minus shoe and clothe weight), the challenger,the bonny man, soft as the air but as poisonous as bad gas, the loud mouth orikinla,
ROUND ONE,
Ah ah! where them now? orikinla come and defend urself oh.
ill be the Ref.please no below the belt punches or tribal,sexist insults Just trade those verbal punches of your at you two alone and yes please mind the Ref.
if you dont abide by the rules, then you`ll be hearing from your mama soon,
start the fight
Re: Ayomorocco Versus Orikinla by iykee(m): 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2007
OKAY hold on a sec
im not actually a "barber shop chair" kinda of person but i guess in this case i being the Ref, have already made some bais decisions, and i have tilted the belt in favour of a certain person(Ayo) based on some remarks ive seen posted- talk about prejudice,
okay the fight is on but i take back the champion belt from ayo and declare this fight neutral, and open
no no no what am i saying, please stop fight you to.i told you before to bury the hatchet ,now see what ive caused, all the tickets have been sold out already
okay catch u guys later
gotta close shop now
Re: Ayomorocco Versus Orikinla by zukkie4eva(f): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2007
Iykee, u r some character, lol, grin grin grin
Re: Ayomorocco Versus Orikinla by jesusfreak(f): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2007
i dont think orikinla will respond to this thread,

i wouldnt grin
Re: Ayomorocco Versus Orikinla by penfold(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2007
whew!!

ayomorocco, if i were your father, i will be so proud of you that i will kill a cock!! talk of protecting the family name and honour, when i read the part 1 of "yetunde aladura" i told myself, "this is no fiction (faction)".

once again i salute your courage in coming out boldly to challenge the charlattan on his own turf, we are all proud of you (and please don't ask me who "we" are), you are really a child worth thousands of others!!

But then, i will plead with you, let it rest. Let those who have gone to rest sleep well in their last homes, you have shown the world that you will not use the southpaw to describe your ancestral house!!

Leave the ant to his rantings and ravings, allow the rake to continue making a complete fool of himself, do not join issues with some who at best can be said to be suffering from "senile dementia" cuz that is the only way i can descibe the selective amnesia that has affected this individual in his narration of the events that he was trying so hard to make public!!

Ayomorroco!! LET IT REST!!

and you,orikinla,if truly and indeed you are an esteemed member of the fourth estate as you claim, you will know that the true value of man is measured by the content of his character, of which i regret to say, you lack!!
YOU ARE MORE DESPICABLE THAN A SNITCH!!
Re: Ayomorocco Versus Orikinla by ayomorocco(f): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2007
jesusfreak:

i don't think orikinla will respond to this thread,

i wouldnt grin

Might that be because like him, you find it easier to backbite?

penfold:

whew!!

ayomorocco, if i were your father, i will be so proud of you that i will kill a cock!! talk of protecting the family name and honour, when i read the part 1 of "yetunde aladura" i told myself, "this is no fiction (faction)".

once again i salute your courage in coming out boldly to challenge the charlattan on his own turf, we are all proud of you (and please don't ask me who "we" are), you are really a child worth thousands of others!!

But then, i will plead with you, let it rest. Let those who have gone to rest sleep well in their last homes, you have shown the world that you will not use the southpaw to describe your ancestral house!!

Leave the ant to his rantings and ravings, allow the rake to continue making a complete fool of himself, do not join issues with some who at best can be said to be suffering from "senile dementia" because that is the only way i can descibe the selective amnesia that has affected this individual in his narration of the events that he was trying so hard to make public!!

Ayomorroco!! LET IT REST!!

and you,orikinla,if truly and indeed you are an esteemed member of the fourth estate as you claim, you will know that the true value of man is measured by the content of his character, of which i regret to say, you lack!!
YOU ARE MORE DESPICABLE THAN A SNITCH!!

@ Penfold, Thanks for your support. I had resolved to let the old senile fool called Orikinla to continue with his delusions of grandeur, but he decided that he wanted to take me on when writing on Joy1225’s thread titled 'Hi People' or something similar. I have now given the nonentity a chance to have a proper go at me face to face instead of all these surreptitious insults that he is throwing out of the side of his mouth. I have waited and waited, but nothing seems forthcoming from the half-baked twit. He will soon talk about how he is born-again or that he will not stoop to trading insults and all such other crap he may come up with.

I often laugh when I see the crap he comes up with on this forum. People who do not know him might think he has something (albeit minute) to offer or that he rubs shoulders with important people the way he carries on with all his boasts and name dropping. All I can say is DO NOT BE FOOLED as EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE.

(1) (Reply)

Why Screenplay Contests Matter / $70,000 Romance Novel Project.writer Needed. / 22 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.