Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,219 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Igbo Guy Nearly Make Me Cry By Buy Good From Him - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Igbo Guy Nearly Make Me Cry By Buy Good From Him (214 Views)

Corona Virus And Chinese E-commerce. Picking The Good From Within The Bad / Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Guy Nearly Make Me Cry By Buy Good From Him by Victor08032(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
I purchased drum set from him at one hundred and twenty naira #120,000 on the 25/6/2022. I gave him 50k out of the money and he gave me receipt hoping I'll come on time to balance up sum of #70k, but today being 9/8/2022, I went to him to complete my payment also showed him receipt which he signed on it for thr seal of our agreement, but he refused to give me my market, he said the drum set has increased to #145k so I should add up the balance of #25k to thr #70k.. I beg him to consider me for #10k more he didn't consider neither look at my suffering.. his shop location is at sabo Sagamu ogun-state

Re: Igbo Guy Nearly Make Me Cry By Buy Good From Him by ajekpaks(m): 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Victor08032:
I purchased drum set from him at one hundred and twenty naira #120,000 on the 25/6/2022. I gave him 50k out of the money and he gave me receipt hoping I'll come on time to balance up sum of #70k, but today being 9/8/2022, I went to him to complete my payment also showed him receipt which he signed on it for thr seal of our agreement, but he refused to give me my market, he said the drum set has increased to #145k so I should add up the balance of #25k to thr #70k.. I beg him to consider me for #10k more he didn't consider neither look at my suffering.. his shop location is at sabo Sagamu ogun-state

Why not collect your deposit and look for elsewhere cheaper?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Who's Monitoring Your Whatsapp Chats / How To Overcome Procrastination And Get Stuff Done / Singer Berri Tiga Attends Carterefe’s Birthday Party, Performs With Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.