Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG (465 Views)

Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance / Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) / Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:48am On Aug 10, 2022
Trump will soon learn how being screwed by a Black woman feels. God bless Letitia James cheesy

Trump real estate appraiser hands over thousands of documents to N.Y. AG in civil probe

Cushman & Wakefield, which was held in contempt for snubbing the attorney general's subpoena, has now turned over nearly 36,000 documents, the AG's office said.

A commercial real estate firm held in contempt of court for failing to hand over records on its appraisals of several Trump Organization properties to New York's attorney general has turned over nearly 36,000 documents, court filings show.

New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron had found Cushman & Wakefield in contempt last month for not producing documents in state Attorney General Letitia James' civil probe into the Trump Organization's business practices and ordered the firm to pay a $10,000-a-day fine until it complied.

In a letter to the judge late Friday, James' office said it has now "received Cushman’s production, which amounts to about 35,867 documents since entry of this Court’s contempt order." The letter said the attorney general's office was joining with Cushman in asking the judge to "dissolve the Contempt Order and hold any contempt purged, without any fines due or owing."

Cushman's and James' spokespeople did not immediately respond requests for comment.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-real-estate-appraiser-hands-thousands-documents-ny-ag-civil-prob-rcna42023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG by God1000(m): 6:50am On Aug 10, 2022
Donald trump will surely pay for all his malfeasance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:51am On Aug 10, 2022
God1000:
Donald trump will surely pay for all his malfeasance

1 by 1, the chickens are coming home to roost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG by God1000(m): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

1 by 1, the chickens are coming home to roost.
it's about time

2 Likes

Re: Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG by Kennedyli: 7:18am On Aug 10, 2022
Lol. Na today. Democrats are just trying to spur their base for November.
If there was anything in those documents: they would already have Trump in jail. And yes. They've gone through all of it.
Re: Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG by AlphaTaikun: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Trump will soon learn how being screwed by a Black woman feels. God bless Letitia James cheesy

Trump real estate appraiser hands over thousands of documents to N.Y. AG in civil probe

Cushman & Wakefield, which was held in contempt for snubbing the attorney general's subpoena, has now turned over nearly 36,000 documents, the AG's office said.

A commercial real estate firm held in contempt of court for failing to hand over records on its appraisals of several Trump Organization properties to New York's attorney general has turned over nearly 36,000 documents, court filings show.

New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron had found Cushman & Wakefield in contempt last month for not producing documents in state Attorney General Letitia James' civil probe into the Trump Organization's business practices and ordered the firm to pay a $10,000-a-day fine until it complied.

In a letter to the judge late Friday, James' office said it has now "received Cushman’s production, which amounts to about 35,867 documents since entry of this Court’s contempt order." The letter said the attorney general's office was joining with Cushman in asking the judge to "dissolve the Contempt Order and hold any contempt purged, without any fines due or owing."

Cushman's and James' spokespeople did not immediately respond requests for comment.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-real-estate-appraiser-hands-thousands-documents-ny-ag-civil-prob-rcna42023
Interesting exposés... and turning points in the history of the U.S.A and mankind. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The link below describes your person…

https://rumble.com/v1ad00v-when-your-doctor-is-a-leftist.html

https://rumble.com/v1bzyj7-what-its-like-being-a-sheep.html
Re: Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Goddson:

Unfortunately, I don’t follow links. God Bless and have a good night.

1 Like

Re: Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Unfortunately, I don’t follow links. God Bless and have a good night.

How come you shy away from my previous message to you?
Ll post it again, I know lowkey you will click the link to watch the video after all we are all here to educate and learn from one another

Sometimes when I read your comments and i read your profile

“Continue Staring—Beauty, BRAINS, Class, and Character will never go out of style.“……. I beg to differ

“The war is already a loss to the Japanese with Soviet entry, the civilian bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a weapon test and war crime...” This statement here is the most accurate and correct statement which the whole world/ real international community knows.

The USA alone in in the past century till present as killed most civilians in the whole world directly and indirectly. You are free to quote me and disprove my claim but please do with intelligent evidence. We are here to educate ourselves not not trade curse words and insults.

Why does the USA go to different corners of the earth to cause mayhem?

Below is a picture of the Secretary of State at Kosovo and few weeks later there was unrest between Serbia and Kosovo..

You can see how Nancy pelosi went to cause mayhem at the South China Sea which has caused unrest between China and Taiwan(which is a part of China)

We all know how Victoria Nuland helped the coup in Ukraine in 2014 and also Kamala harris speech which encouraged the puppet in Kiev who thinks he can join nato… it’s all history now and Russia is liberating the Eastern part of Ukraine while Poland is amassing the western part of Ukraine stylishly.

No matter how much they lie to you concerning the Russian-Ukraine conflict, the truth is coming out gradually and it will shock all of you that have been blinded by western propaganda

It was a shock on CNN(the masters of propaganda) that roger waters exposed their propaganda, hopefully the cnn anchor won’t get fired.

1 Like

Re: Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Goddson:

Haha. Funny. Libtards are a whole meme.

You sabi Rumble? That’s the future of online streaming. Not YouTube/Google with their constant wokeness and censorship
Re: Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Haha. Funny. Libtards are a whole meme.

You sabi Rumble? That’s the future of online streaming. Not YouTube/Google with their constant wokeness and censorship

Sure I Ve been on rumble for over a year, youtube and google are western propaganda machines with their propagation of wokeness, censoreship and fake news, and everything anti-Christ .

1 Like

Re: Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

He told her to go fvck herself and didn’t answer a single question grin

Bad boy like Trump. Small state attorney general wan dey buga ex president.

Don’t mind her, she is very ignorant and I don’t blame her.. she only watches CNN, Fox News, msnbc etc… Americans believe the whole world is America, only 40percent travel outside of America and gets exposed to the real world…

1 Like

Re: Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Goddson:

Sure I Ve been on rumble for over a year, youtube and google are western propaganda machines with their propagation of wokeness, censoreship and fake news, and everything anti-Christ .

Rumble is cool. I follow all my favorite conservative shows there, from Bongino to Ben Shapiro. Only problem is they don’t have as many documentaries which I like watching so I still have to go on YouTube for that. But I’m sure they will grow with time.

1 Like

Re: Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Rumble is cool. I follow all my favorite conservative shows there, from Bongino to Ben Shapiro. Only problem is they don’t have as many documentaries which I like watching so I still have to go on YouTube for that. But I’m sure they will grow with time.

Follow the Duran on rumble
Follow the redacted channel on rumble
Follow the jimmy dore show on rumble
Follow Richard medhurst on rumble
Follow awaken with jp on rumble
Follow Russell brand on rumble
Follow alex christoforou on rumble etc…

I’m happy you are enlightened brother.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Goddson:

Don’t mind her, she is very ignorant and I don’t blame her.. she only watches CNN, Fox News, msnbc etc… Americans believe the whole world is America, only 40percent travel outside of America and gets exposed to the real world… I’m saying this from experience because my wife and kids are also Americans. I do travel to America twice a year to check on them.

I’m American by naturalization myself but live in southafrica.

Lol. I know her well. Nice lady but you can tell her brain has been heavily programmed by liberal media propaganda and their lies.

Everything she says is just regurgitation of What you will hear on CNN and MSNBC. Imagine thinking a small state attorney general with gubernatorial ambitions will intimidate ex president Trump with a civil suit deposition grin someone that has faced a whole DOJ special counsel and told him to pound sand.

But that’s the false hope these liberal networks keep giving their sheeple. “The walls are closing in”, “this is it”, “we got him this time” for the past 7 years lol.

Nice one. I’m glad you’re doing well for yourself. hope your wife and kids are well in the US? Please keep those kids away from liberals and their lunacy at all costs. If possible find a good private or catholic school and enroll them there so they don’t get exposed to drag queens, gender confusion, homosexuality, CRT and all the other nonsense liberals are pushing in public schools.

1 Like

Re: Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Goddson:

Follow the Duran on rumble
Follow the redacted channel on rumble
Follow the jimmy dore show on rumble
Follow Richard medhurst on rumble
Follow awaken with jp on rumble
Follow Russell brand on rumble
Follow alex christoforou on rumble etc…

I’m happy you are enlightened brother.

Nice one. I will check all these out soon. Tired of liberal platforms. I already got kicked off instagram for defending Christianity. I don’t care. I want to find good free speech loving platforms where we I can speak my mind without fear. Conservatives in the US need to wake up and create a parallel economy. Some are doing this like Trump with Truth Social but it’s moving too slow.

1 Like

Re: Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Lol. I know her well. Nice lady but you can tell her brain has been heavily programmed by liberal media propaganda and their lies.

Everything she says is just regurgitation of What you will hear on CNN and MSNBC. Imagine thinking a small state attorney general with gubernatorial ambitions will intimidate ex president Trump with a civil suit disposition grin someone that has faced a whole DOJ special counsel and told him to pound sand.

But that’s the false hope these liberal networks keep giving their sheeple. “The walls are closing in”, “this is it”, “we got him this time” for the past 7 years lol.

Nice one. I’m glad you’re doing well for yourself. hope your wife and kids are well in the US? Please keep those kids away from liberals and their lunacy at all costs. If possible find a good private or catholic school and enroll them there so they don’t get exposed to drag queens, gender confusion, homosexuality, CRT and all the other nonsense liberals are pushing in public schools.

Sure brother, you are right.

I have banned my kids from watching anything Disney.

Thanks for the advise

1 Like

Re: Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Nice one. I will check all these out soon. Tired of liberal platforms. I already got kicked off instagram for defending Christianity. I don’t care. I want to find good free speech loving platforms where we I can speak my mind without fear. Conservatives in the US need to wake up and create a parallel economy. Some are doing this like Trump with Truth Social but it’s moving too slow.

They de-platform you on Instagram… oh wow.
Better move to truth social. I’m on truth social too.

1 Like

Re: Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Update: At a campaign stop in Iowa in 2016, Trump said, "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"
Today, the hypocrite took the fifth at his deposition because the liar couldn’t remember the statements he previously gave under oath and because a he is trying to circumvent more criminal charges since he is delusional enough to think he’ll be a candidate in 2024. grin grin grin

Declining to answer questions during a deposition is a sure fire way to catch hell during a trial. He is unbelievably arrogant for a guy who’s legal team is cooperating with the government. This is the same arrogance he displayed before, during, and after the last election and we see where it took him. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Real Estate Appraiser Turns Over Thousands Of Documents To NY AG by jimetagambo: 3:12am On Aug 11, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Update: At a campaign stop in Iowa in 2016, Trump said, "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"
Today, the hypocrite took the fifth at his deposition because the liar couldn’t remember the statements he previously gave under oath and because a he is trying to circumvent more criminal charges since he is delusional enough to think he’ll be a candidate in 2024. grin grin grin

Declining to answer questions during a deposition is a sure fire way to catch hell during a trial. He is unbelievably arrogant for a guy who’s legal team is cooperating with the government. This is the same arrogance he displayed before, during, and after the last election and we see where it took him. wink
grin grin grin

5 times the Trump bashed the 5th Amendment. The is shameless hypocrite even called pleading the 5th horrible.

grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMyh7ko9L2g

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Kenyan President -elect Should NOT Legalize Gay Practices / Satellite - Grain Ships Have Left Ukraine Despite the Blockade by Russia / Special Operation Does Not Depend On Weather Conditions — Kremlin Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.