Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp (43753 Views)

The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People / Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? (2) (3) (4)

Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:55am On Aug 04, 2011
Mod am sorry, i don't really know if i posted this on the right, anyway just want ask my fellow nairalander how Nysc orientation camp was during their various years of service. A friend told me about how there was scarcity of condom at the osun orientation whereby guys queue up at the phamacy to but condom because the one they bought was exhausted, tales of free sex was only the order of the day,  Married women removing their ring in order to be part of the ''gutter thing'',  Please share your experience during your time at the camp,

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Mynd44: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2011
Forming a line just to buy condoms? lwkmd
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2011
Handsomeemmy:

Mod am sorry, i don't really know if i posted this on the right, anyway just want ask my fellow nairalander how Nysc orientation camp was during their various years of service. A friend told me about how there was scarcity of condom at the osun orientation whereby guys queue up at the phamacy to but condom because the one they bought was exausted, tales of free sex was only the order of the day, Married women removing their ring in order to be part of the ''gutter thing'', Please share your experience during your time at the camp,
SMH. The condom that was given to me 4 years ago is still with me till date. I have no one to use it on. At the back of the condom, they wrote 'not to be sold' on it. Its still in my room as we speak. The girl i would use it on must be very special and dare to me

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Mynd44: 9:42am On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
well, thats em, something

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by yusuf2(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2011
toba:

SMH. The condom that was given to me 4 years ago is still with me till date. I have no one to use it on. At the back of the condom, they wrote 'not to be sold' on it. Its still in my room as we speak. The girl i would use it on must be very special and dare to me

Guy, u want to use an expired condom on very special girl?

81 Likes

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2011
yusuf_@:

Help me ask am ooo abeg make una tell us una story when una dey camp.

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2011
More contribution from ex coppers please, Otondo
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by 190: 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2011
SMH!

Another reason why you should HIT a NIGERIAN GIRL WITH A STICK when next you see one undecided

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2011
190:

SMH!

Another reason why you should HIT a NIGERIAN GIRL WITH A STICK when next you see one undecided

@ 190 what type of stick are you talking about Anyway i believe what happen in Nysc camp is even more than that oooo

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
My camp xperience still blows my mind till date! I neva wanted it to end. I went to camp with 60k + my 9k camp alawi i got on camp but i only returned home wit 4k, i met some rich bois and we became friends and as a warri boi they fell in love wit my slangs. We all knew how to get d groove on. The 5 of us nor dey dull at all. We got swags! After early mornin parade in our various platoons, we returnd to our hostels because we shared d same bed space, took our bath,changed our shots,perfd up and took our laundry to d dry cleaners on camp. No body get time to wash even sox sef! After d days parade comes d real daily gbedu! ''night out'' We paid to have our special table at Nigerian Brewery stand. No one is allowed to use it except me and my 4 friends. Exactly 8pm we kick off d show wit our various babes sittin beside us. We use to hav one old soldier who pretects us from harrasment frm other military men and we dey constantly buy dem buzz,as such they treated us wit preference! Well as for sex! I had a girl i loved back in uni. Although my camp babe wanted it, all she got was a good romance and a kiss.

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
yusuf_@:

Sey condom dey expire ni? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2011
Boyloaf:

My camp xperience still blows my mind till date! I neva wanted it to end. I went to camp with 60k + my 9k camp alawi i got on camp but i only returned home wit 4k, i met some of rich bois and we became friends and as a warri boi they fell in love wit my slangs. We all knw how to get d groove on. The 5 of us nor dey dull at all. We got swags! After early mornin parade in our various platoons, we return to our hostels because we shared d same bed space, take our bath,change our shots,perf up and tk our laundry to d dry cleaners on camp. No body get time to wash even sox sef! After d days parade comes d real daily gbedu! ''night out'' We paid to have our special table at Nigerian Brewery stand. No one is allowed to use it except me and my 4 friends. Exactly 8pm we kick off d show wit our various babes sittin beside us. We use to hav one old soldier who pretects us from harrasment frm other military men and we dey constantly buy dem buzz,as such they treated us wit preference! Well as for sex! I had a girl i loved back in uni. Although my camp babe wanted it, all she got was a good romance and a kiss. Life goes on.'night out'' We paid to have our special table at Nigerian Brewery stand. No one is allowed to use it except me and my 4 friends. Exactly 8pm we kick off d show wit our various babes sittin beside us. We use to hav one old soldier who pretects us from harrasment frm other military men and we dey constantly buy dem buzz,as such they treated us wit preference! Well as for sex! I had a girl i loved back in uni. Although my camp babe wanted it, all she got was a good romance and a kiss. Life goes on.
Your own better self, any other side attraction u noticed like havin sex on the field?pace, take our bath,change our shots,perf up and tk our laundry to d dry cleaners on camp. No body get time to wash even sox sef! After d days parade comes d real daily gbedu! ''night out'' We paid to have our special table at Nigerian Brewery stand. No one is allowed to use it except me and my 4 friends. Exactly 8pm we kick off d show wit our various babes sittin beside us. We use to hav one old soldier who pretects us from harrasment frm other military men and we dey constantly buy dem buzz,as such they treated us wit preference! Well as for sex! I had a girl i loved back in uni. Although my camp babe wanted it, all she got was a good romance and a kiss. Life goes on.'night out'' We paid to have our special table at Nigerian Brewery stand. No one is allowed to use it except me and my 4 friends. Exactly 8pm we kick off d show wit our various babes sittin beside us. We use to hav one old soldier who pretects us from harrasment frm other military men and we dey constantly buy dem buzz,as such they treated us wit preference! Well as for sex! I had a girl i loved back in uni. Although my camp babe wanted it, all she got was a good romance and a kiss. Life goes on.
[quote][/quote] Your own better self, any other side attraction u noticed like havin sex on the field?
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Handsomeemmy(m): 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2011
toba:

Sey condom dey expire ni? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You don't know that condom do expire Check the back of the one you have at home.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by amblors(m): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2011
The "Most Exciting" News/gist from my Camp,

was that of a NEWLY WED lady that came to camp, met a fresh BOBO.

they got caught one night after Hours,

and em,  news was that the Deputy Camp Director (i think thats the name they're called) was a matured lady probably close to 60 and still single.
she's almost ANTI- Fornication me thinks.

Anyways the matter was reported to her that night.

And her next of Kin [Her Hussie] was informed the next morning that his property was being deported from camp.

They gave him reasons news was that the man came to camp and told her not to return to his house

BTW, the soldiers were also feasting on Willing ladies too, some of em were doing it for NYSC posting. the rest, probably leisure.

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by MMM2(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2011
i waz busy getting tipsy as a big boy in camp. undecided

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2011
Handsomeemmy:

You don't know that condom do expire Check the back of the one you have at home.
Ok i will check it. seriously i dont know.

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2011
amblors:

and em,  news was that the Deputy Camp Director (i think thats the name they're called) was a matured lady probably close to 60 and still single.

And her next of Kin [Her Hussie] was informed the next morning that his property was being deported from camp.

They gave him reasons news was that the man came to camp and told her not to return to his house

BTW, the soldiers were also feasting on Willing ladies too, some of em were doing it for NYSC posting. the rest, probably leisure.
OMG this is really pathetic and shameful. i doubt if i will marry a Nigerian girl sef

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Handsomeemmy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2011
you are right most ladies do it for prefential posting, but for that woman na wa ooo,  @ yusuf check and comment back

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by slex(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2011
Camp life is so cool. Never ate their crap they gave as food and some girls who also didnt want to eat the bullshit would tag along with you, for free food but rewards you afterwards. I must admit i was not Intimate in Camp but the umber of bosoms i sucked and lips kissed (not all 00were enough. there wld be 10n pm curfew or is iit 11pm i cant remember,but by 1-2 am corpers still de on code sha, to se'x on the field in the bushes behind hostel walls and so on. Just grab a corper babe who will follow you around then play with her friends after posting.  grin grin

Is it too late to go again  grin grin, i dnt need the allowee

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Hambolaj01(m): 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2011
This is something else. Free sex?lol

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by slex(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2011
amblors:

***Yawns*** pls tell me smth i havent seen or didnt see in my camp. Raise your hands if you went to Anambra state NYSC Camp

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Fhemmmy: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2011
Ha ahahaha . . . tell me this is a joke.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by chamber2(m): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2011
My camp and NYSC experience wasn't that memorable. Even though i went to camp with TOO much money i ended up eating it alone. My mind was fixed on what becomes of me after the camp. I didn't want to be posted to the rural area and i was bordered to the last.

on the other hand, my girl of 4 yrs was busy having real fun in her own camp somewhere in the north. My God exposed her after the camp and got rid of her immediately.

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by amblors(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2011
chamber2:

My camp and NYSC experience wasn't that memorable. Even though i went to camp with TOO much money i ended up eating it alone. My mind was fixed on what becomes of me after the camp. I didn't want to be posted to the rural area and i was bordered to the last.

on the other hand, my girl of 4 yrs was busy having real fun in her own camp somewhere in the north. My God exposed her after the camp and got rid of her immediately.

some mean babe.

is this a disease or what:: just 3weeks. SMH

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by nas69(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2011
Guy, u want to use an expired condom on very special girl? Huh

LMAO
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Kslib(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2011
Kai!Even 4 camp sef!Naija corpers i dey hail oohh!Una dey serve naija well well.Dem dey give nyash EVERYWHERE YOU GO~MTN!!

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by chamber2(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2011
some mean babe.

is this a disease or what:: just 3weeks. SMH

The thing tire me o, na God save me.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by 190: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2011
chamber2:

sorry bro

never trust a nigerian woman if you want to live long undecided

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by kadman(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
slex:

[b]***Yawns*** [/b]pls tell me smth i havent seen or didnt see in my camp. Raise your hands if you went to Anambra state NYSC Camp

Lol, that always cracks me up !
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2011
190:

sorry bro

never trust a nigerian woman if you want to live long  undecided

That no go make u no marry na, why are the ladies not commenting na Are they scared . Any guys una try, Ten gbosa for una, Copper we copper wa, No long thing.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by slex(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
Come out ladies are you scaredddddddddddddddddd grin
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by BABE3: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
Mine was splendid.

Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) / When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS / Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53