Stats: 3,159,291 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Please Help My Business Revelation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help My Business Revelation (353 Views)

The Hidden Business Revelation In Nigeria / Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

Please Help My Business Revelation by Livesimple: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
I have been having this sleepless night about two businesses for quite some time now.
First was how to purchase egusi shelling machine but it was too costly and now i have this business idea that strongly believe i will succeed hugely.

This business is about how to get chicken feet, head and neck from chicken slaughter house and package them and sell.

Please friends if you have opportunity to help me start up this business by referring me to any available slaughter house as it's difficult to get a slaughter house here in Abuja. i will greatly appreciate if you can help ���
Re: Please Help My Business Revelation by BeardedMeat(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Livesimple:
I have been having this sleepless night about two businesses for quite some time now.
First was how to purchase egusi shelling machine but it was too costly and now i have this business idea that strongly believe i will succeed hugely.

This business is about how to get chicken feet, head and neck from chicken slaughter house and package them and sell.

Please friends if you have opportunity to help me start up this business by referring me to any available slaughter house as i it difficult to get a slaughter house here in Abuja to no avail. i will greatly appreciate if you can help ���
Can you tell me more about the Egusi peeling machine idea please?
Re: Please Help My Business Revelation by Livesimple: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Can you tell me more about the Egusi peeling machine idea please?

I made a post about that egusi peeling machine a nairalander wanted to buy it for me early this year but it was too costly for him. If not i will be making cool cash now.

I am telling you today that if you get the opportunity to buy that thing that sounds like a joke trust me you will swim in money brother. This business came to me during meditation and i believe 100% that if i had the resources to buy it in future i will surprise so many people.

Just looked around and see in your whole local government if such can be found there then you will understand what am seeing.

The last time i call the Nigerian manufacturers they said it's 350,000 but i made contact with the manufacturers in china and they sent me a quotation with an amount of 1000 dollars I just gave up for now.

Re: Please Help My Business Revelation by BeardedMeat(m): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2022
Livesimple:

I made a post about that egusi peeling machine a nairalander wanted to buy it for me early this year but it was too costly for him. If not i will be making cool cash now.

I am telling you today that if you get the opportunity to buy that thing that sounds like a joke trust me you will swim in money brother. This business came to me during meditation and i believe 100% that if i had the resources to buy it in future i will surprise so many people.

Just looked around and see in your whole local government if such can be found there then you will understand what am seeing.

The last time i call the Nigerian manufacturers they said it's 350,000 but i made contact with the manufacturers in china and they sent me a quotation with an amount of 1000 dollars I just gave up for now.
Wow! Very revealing, I have never thought of it before. But how do I make money from it?
Will I be the one buying the unpeeled, then sell it after peeling to traders or will traders be bringing for me to peel?
I'm interested in it as another source of income and will appreciate your input.
Re: Please Help My Business Revelation by Livesimple: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Wow! Very revealing, I have never thought of it before. But how do I make money from it?
Will I be the one buying the unpeeled, then sell it after peeling to traders or will traders be bringing for me to peel?
I'm interested in it as another source of income and will appreciate your input.

Whichever one you choose to do will get you a very stable income likewise you can run both at thesame time but trust me once you start it, you won't even have the chance to peel other people's own as you will buy yourself peel and buyers are readily available to buy cos it will be of discount since your peeling it yourself.

The Nigerian manufacturers in Ilorin told me their own can peel 50kg bags of egusi in 2 hours. Just imagine it bro.
Re: Please Help My Business Revelation by SavageResponse(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
BeardedMeat:

No be to start business be the issue na how to get customers be the koko.

If you rush and go buy this machine you will suddenly discover there are already 20 or 30 people that already have it in your immediate locality meanwhile all of you will be struggling to get the few customers available and this will make prices to crash meaning that your dream to start packing money with buckets in the business will take longer to materialise grin

Re: Please Help My Business Revelation by SHINJA: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
SavageResponse:

If you rush and go buy this machine you will suddenly discover there are already 20 or 30 people that already have it in your immediate locality meanwhile all of you will be struggling to get the few customers available and this will make prices to crash meaning that your dream to start packing money with buckets in the business will take longer to materialise grin

True talk...
Re: Please Help My Business Revelation by BeardedMeat(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Livesimple:

Whichever one you choose to do will get you a very stable income likewise you can run both at thesame time but trust me once you start it, you won't even have the chance to peel other people's own as you will buy yourself peel and buyers are readily available to buy cos it will be of discount since your peeling it yourself.

The Nigerian manufacturers in Ilorin told me their own can peel 50kg bags of egusi in 2 hours. Just imagine it bro.
Thanks for these very useful insight. I appreciate your time bro.
Re: Please Help My Business Revelation by BeardedMeat(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
SavageResponse:

That's true. But still it's an area that's not saturated yet. You can't liken it to POS hustle for instance. And you know it's food item, once it's good, you will always sell. And the more you sell will determine your profit because food items of any kind is sold at the cheapest prices possible.
Getting client won't be a problem. The only drawback I feel is the machine itself and how the maintenance would go at the lowest cost.
Re: Please Help My Business Revelation by BeardedMeat(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Pls naijacutee Dominique Fod puskin kindly help expose this thread for more contributions thank you.
Re: Please Help My Business Revelation by Livesimple: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
SavageResponse:

Be sincere oo, have you seen this machine in your local government before Let's start from there
Re: Please Help My Business Revelation by SavageResponse(m): 2:04am On Aug 12, 2022
Livesimple:

Be sincere oo, have you seen this machine in your local government before Let's start from there

I have never seen the machine and I have no idea what it even looks like but I can guarantee you that it's not as rare as you think!

You're not the one who will tie down your own money so you will say anything in order to convince people to invest in the machine...na after the person don buy the machine finish him go realise say theory and actual practical are two very different things! grin
Re: Please Help My Business Revelation by Livesimple: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2022
SavageResponse:

I have never seen the machine and I have no idea what it even looks like but I can guarantee you that it's not as rare as you think!

You're not the one who will tie down your own money so you will say anything in order to convince people to invest in the machine...na after the person don buy the machine finish him go realise say theory and actual practical are two very different things! grin

I am not part of those who manufactures the machine so how will it profits me if i advertise their products.
It's a convincing business i got during meditation and i strongly believe it will not fail.

Perhaps everyone ought to take risk in life to make it and it's not right when you dwell your mind on negativity. Get up and put your doubt behind you and move.

I am not forcing any body to buy it neither am i sceptical about buying but only finance that is still holding me down. Once i get the cash am getting the machine straight away.

Thank God you confess that you have never seen the machine before yet you believe it's everywhere. All i know is that i can't loose in the business.

Rabbit Urine (100ltrs) For Sale / Zenith Tech Fair 2.0 – Finalists Take Home N53m In Prize Money / Order Customized Rugs With Logo Here in Nigeria