Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Uniosun Result Is Out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniosun Result Is Out! (4899 Views)

What Are All The Buses Parked In Uniosun Ikire Campus For?? / Uniosun Amended Academic Calender For 2014/2015 / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniosun Result Is Out! by azpunpin: 3:21am On Aug 16, 2007
UniOsun Result is out, Run and check your result nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

GoodLuck!!!!
Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by oskaywale(m): 4:17am On Aug 16, 2007
when did the result get to the site,cos i was on the university's website 30 mins ago and there was nothing like that.
thanks all the same.
Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by oskaywale(m): 4:23am On Aug 16, 2007
There is nothing like a result page on www.uniosun.org where did you get your info?
can you give me the details on how to check it?? plz!
Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by Megvikky: 6:26am On Aug 16, 2007
Au 2ru is ur info cuz am currently on d web but no show but i wish all nairalanders gudluck stil
Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by azpunpin: 7:13am On Aug 16, 2007
Hey Guys,
Just click on the Post UME section again and you will see that the result is out,
Good Luck.

Love Ya
Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by slimsikiru(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2007
i am presently browsin the site now the result is not yet out i tink
wish evry body best of luck
Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by trakos(m): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2007
just checed mine now.see the details below.i hope they will call me back for 2nd round screening.we are to check back tomorrow.anyway,thankl GOD am above 50% because there was no time.wishim\ng others best of luck

Thu, August 16th, 2007
3:33:56 am

Dear,OMOTOSHO HAMMED OLASUNKANMI
Your UNIOSUN Form No 36632
College of Choice Science
Score on Screening Test 53
The UME Score you Reported 254

Please Check back on Friday Aug 17,2007 to find out if you are qualified for the Second Screening Exercise

Signed

UNIOSUN Implemetation Committee

Please click the print button to print out this acknowledgement slip
Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by woodboi(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2007
Where can i get the scratch card from any info pls
Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by woodboi(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2007
Where can i get the scratch card any info pls
Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by azpunpin: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2007
I don`t think they have released all results yet, Cos most peeps are trying to check theirs but just re-prompting to the page.

Hope they post all as soon as possible.

Love Ya.
Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by adeshsam(m): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2007
I tot as much, becasue i was trying to check my sister's result nothing is been posted on the site telling me UNIOSUN FORM No. was not found n their database which i believe they av not updated all d result.

Anyway, they tried, more grease to their elbow for released the result by this time. just about a week or so, lol

Wish u guys best of luck, Bye smiley
Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by raphillo: 1:45am On Aug 18, 2007
woodboi:

Where can i get the scratch card from any info please
you can get the card at any uba branches, osun state liason office in lagos and abuja and the card is also available at the ministry of education osogbo.
Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by woodboi(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2007
Thanx bro
Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by demola212(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2007
embarassed
Anyone here have any idea when the result will be available? Please update me online. I applied for International Relations which is under social sciences but when I tried checking my result the webpage said my jamb number doesn't exist on the site.

Cheers.
Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by pennypet: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2007
hello all nigerian

i dont know what the hell of uniosun doing with they site. i hope something is wrong with the site .i dont know why all this is done after collecting our money and yet without no result and i hope this 2 screening exam is going to take place.pls do something about it.
Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by olokun(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2007
What about your uniosun form number those not exist in out database/your ume registration those not exist in our database.
They don't know what they are doing.They have cheated some of this student that applied for their so called school.
They don't have standard!!!
Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2007
@OLOKUN
you got it wrong
Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by olokun(m): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2007
WHAT DO YOU MEANS BY SAYING ''I GOT IT WRONG''.i know people like you{ that mean you do not uptain the form and you don't know how much some of these student have spent and how stressful it is}.
I want you to explain yourself before i pour out my final words because you really make me angry and i don't want to insult you,ok angry angry angry angry
Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by rezzy: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2007
That school is fake,that was how they said my sister's UME registration number cannot be found in their database
after wasting close to #12,000 to buy the form and went to write the exam.
Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by seuneniola(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2007
K
Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by seuneniola(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2007
seuneniola:

K

Re: Uniosun Result Is Out! by Dapson90: 6:58pm On May 04, 2012
Gudevenin,i nef some1 2 gist me abt admision in2 uniosun,d tuition fee n proces cos i score 230 n i chose dem as 2nd choice.tanks

(1) (Reply)

Test Format For The Shell Undergraduate Scholarship Test Of Next Saturday / A Madonna University Girl Burnt While Inside His Boy Friends' Room / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Is 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.