Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! - Forum Games (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! (43847 Views)

Real And Genue Property In Lagos ( Feel Free To Read And Call ) / Uhummmm I Feel Like.... / What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 6:57am On Sep 20, 2007
bwhahahahahaha babeelove has killinged meeeeeeeeeee
jesossssssssssssssssssssssssssss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, see how she finished toh, so seun banned her, lmao!! wat did the heiffer do, lol
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2007
Uche2nna:

Na wa ooooooooooo. Wats this obsession with TOH and David undecided

Honey e don happen!  One get wide arse, the other one get small prick with big belle!  Where have you been?  Don't you read Nairaland news bulletins?  There is war on Nairaland---The good old fashioned way---The jets and the sharks like in "West Side Story"---- An all gang war has broken out oh and no telling who will fall victim at any time!

It is not an obsession---this is a jihad against bushmeats! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:02am On Sep 20, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!  I don die eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!  Moody!  You really know them well!  Please my own "pet name" na "pure water" oh!  Is it responsible enough?  Christians like +osis will make me crucify Jisos a second time!  The kind of christian whose cross is full of semen and vaginal fluid!  Come take am dey rub person say im wan pray? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

As for that Thief of Hearts--I will wait till she comes back--I think I am going to have real fun with her retarded "mgbatious" Triple wide arse!  So Davidylan is fat eh?  he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  With pot belle too?  E don happen!  Thanks for the info----No wonder he can't get it going in the bedroom.  I actually thought he was a skinny dude?  No wonder he is bed and breakfasting in "Rochester" with all those old geriatic diaper wearing caucasians!  No wander im and +osisi get along wellu wellu---no so her husband for real life go be now!  Pot bellied pigs! He he he he he he!  This is fun!  No wonder Davidylan cannot get enough of my love---looking for a real woman for his "pillsbury dough boy" of a stomach and prick!  Now I know how to serve him better!  You have really given me the usefull info needed to lauch ma next attack!  As you know I am not a "YIMMER"---Everything will happen here on Nairaland!!!!!

There is going to be a serious showdown in "the gulf of Nairaland"  Everyone will have to be banned cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it is going to get uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

HEY! YOUNG JOC!!!!

Meet me in the mall ------------------it's going downnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

Meet me in the clup--------------------it's going downnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Anywhere you meet me----------guaranteed it's going downnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

This is going to be sooooooooooooooooooooo fun!!!  So davidylan is a pot-bellied fat pig!  Oink! oink!  Okay Mr. Piggy Bank Fellow----I am all yours---come get some loving! -------------No wonder the guy farts a lot!!!!  Sexually frustrated pig!!!! I always suspected he needed a somewhat good "phock"---cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol yes oh david is fat, he got this yam legs too, anyway check his hi5 out
http://hi5.com/friend/1571289--David--Profile-html

aloib:

bwhahahahahaha babeelove has killinged meeeeeeeeeee
jesossssssssssssssssssssssssssss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, see how she finished toh, so seun banned her, lmao!! what did the heiffer do, lol
LOL yes oh hey slack pu ssy mouth got banned cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 7:04am On Sep 20, 2007
hahahahha, david is my paddy sha sad cry lipsrsealed embarassed
but sweetlady u are so wrong for giving babeelove this link, nbwhahahahahhaahhaha, damn!! kai, david is in soup, lmao!!!!

lol, no wonder she hasnt been on NL, lol, i heard she back stabs people a lot
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2007
aloib:

hahahahha, david is my paddy sha sad cry lipsrsealed embarassed
but sweetlady u are so wrong for giving babeelove this link, nbwhahahahahhaahhaha, damn!! kai, david is in soup, lmao!!!!

lol, no wonder she hasnt been on Nairaland, lol, i heard she back stabs people a lot
Eya your paddy!!!!!!!kai kai grin grin grin, I was just making babeelove job very easy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That TOh is a disgrace to the female gender angry angry angry, she's a demon lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!!!!!!!biggest backstabber on NLand
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2007
@Babee; How body ? think i would surface in oct. again since u say na once a month i dey surface .

@ my Droppy, Uche:how una deywhere mr Benlay & Crazy go

@ D house filled with Insos; How everybody dey in general?

haaa chi babe, y u dey call my name and uche own for d same sentence like that, and u come end am with benlay own, haaaaaaaaa u are annoying me ooooooo

sup ya'll, acidrop is in d house
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2007
acidrop:

haaa chi babe, y u dey call my name and uche own for d same sentence like that, and u come end am with benlay own, haaaaaaaaa u are annoying me ooooooo

sup ya'll, acidrop is in d house

Wecome back cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol yes oh david is fat, he got this yam legs too, anyway check his hi5 out
http://hi5.com/friend/1571289--David--Profile-html
LOL yes oh hey slack pu ssy mouth got banned cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh my good lord!  The oaf is even balding at 25 years old?  My God!  Those oyinbo women must have sucked his arse dry leaving nothing for that maroko migdet TOH!  Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  So this is the idiot that has been insulting his arse all this while?  Hmmmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed  There is a God afterall!  he he he he he he he!  Moody--you are a real gem---more please!  Only an ugly, bald, swine-gutted arsehole will put up an egotistical blog!  What an idiot!  Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes oh!  The river congo pussy mouth got banned as we got in a free for all brawl on that how to make a marriage spicy thread.  The thing got so bad that a whole page of the thread was deleted when I told her her life history in a few choice words!  What a busy body!  She will come back!  I have avoided that bitch for so long.  I decided to deal with her fat smelling undouchable arse once and for all!  What an idiot!!!!!!  I am waiting for her!   Spaghetti Junction Cork sucker!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by henry007(m): 7:13am On Sep 20, 2007
ok lets seeee
nicole richie wad up
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:16am On Sep 20, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Oh my good lord! The oaf is even balding at 25 years old? My God! Those oyinbo women must have sucked his arse dry leaving nothing for that maroko migget TOH! Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked So this is the idiot that has been insulting his arse all this while? Hmmmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed There is a God afterall! he he he he he he he! Moody--you are a real gem---more please! Only an ugly, bald, swine-gutted arsehole will put up an egotistical blog! What an idiot! Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes oh! The river congo pussy mouth got banned as we got in a free for all brawl on that how to make a marriage spicy thread. The thing got so bad that a whole page of the thread was deleted when I told her her life history in a few choice words! What a busy body! She will come back! I have avoided that bitch for so long. I decided to deal with her fat smelling undouchable arse once and for all! What an idiot!!!!!! I am waiting for her! Cork sucker!
Haba do you believe that ugly fucker is 25 shocked shocked shocked, his like 28 jare but his fake paper to America said 25yr lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Anyway this is TOH hi5
http://hi5.com/friend/1947657--Temidayo--Profile-html
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 7:20am On Sep 20, 2007
hahahaa omo eko and babeelove!! y'all never fail to make my day, woahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, lol

jesusssssssssssssssssssssssssss, helpppppppp my ribcageeeeeeee
omo ekooooooooooo u r baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2007
We sef i don laugh tire today, my stomach is hurting grin grin grin

But don't TOH look like one married woman with 3 kids shocked shocked shocked!!!!!!!Chei Chei that ugly is ugly no be small grin grin grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 7:27am On Sep 20, 2007
bwhahahahahaha, ohh my goshhhhhhh 3 kids, babe u are on a roll, wat did u have for dinner or lunch damn!!1 am sure babeelove is busy looking at those pics, hahahaha
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by somze(f): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2007
MoodyLady is OMo Eko, guessed as much.

Morning Babee, i see you are up to no good as usual, excellent  grin
We have a lot in common already.  smiley
I can not wait to start causing mayhem with you as my sidekick  cool
Perhaps a little more monitoring and i'd be 110% sure

Aloib
hello, how is asia?

Acid
Dont you have class or something  tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2007
lol i had tuna sandwitch on wheat wrap cheesy cheesy cheesy along with a bottle of orange soda tongue cool

Babeelove is still viewing them cheesy cheesy cheesy, i can't wait to see what she's going to say

somze:

Morning Babee, i see you are up to no good as usual, excellent grin
We have a lot in common already. smiley
I can not wait to start causing mayhem with you as my sidekick cool

Aloib
hello, how is asia?

Acid
Dont you have class or something tongue
And u guess right tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2007
that tuna sandwich is worse than crack cheesy cheesy cheesy, i knw rite, shit, am holding my rib cage mehn
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2007
lol you are really silly cheesy cheesy but the tuna tasted well tongue

Btw, where is babeelove cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2007
hahaha prolly in the washroom, lol
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2007
LOL doing what grin grin grin grin, am sure she's in the bathroom trying to wash her face after seeing the ugly monkey pics cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2007
lol, lmao!!! or she might be typing a long epistle, brb, need to prepare noddles
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2007
Yes oh was thinking the same thing wink, lol noddles college students favorite food
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Wecome back cheesy cheesy cheesy
tnk u jare, hw was that ur beauty sleep, u dream c me, lol

henry007:

ok lets seeee
nicole richie wad up

i dey oooo, wassup witcha?

somze:

Morning Babee, i see you are up to no good as usual, excellent grin
We have a lot in common already. smiley
I can not wait to start causing mayhem with you as my sidekick cool

Aloib
hello, how is asia?

Acid
Dont you have class or something tongue
haaaaaaaaaaaa which day u turn Mr. lecturer now undecided

aloib:

bwhahahahahaha, ohh my goshhhhhhh 3 kids, babe u are on a roll, what did u have for dinner or lunch damn!!1 am sure babeelove is busy looking at those pics, hahahaha
who get 3 kids, moodylady, chei babe, hw can u keep that kind of secret from me nw
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2007
acidrop:

tnk u jare, hw was that your beauty sleep, u dream c me, lol
I haven't slept yet jare, am staying up late today since i got no lectures today.

who get 3 kids, moodylady, chei babe, hw can u keep that kind of secret from me nw
lai lai, no be me ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, 3 kids shocked shocked shocked. we were saying how TOH looks like someone that has given birth to 3 kids lipsrsealed
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2007
ok, now u can stay up late

TOH, TOH who be that again oo, ooo dat babe, i havent really cn her pic, but if she looks like that when she doesnt have kids yet, e no good ooo
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2007
acidrop:

ok, now u can stay up late

TOH, TOH who be that again oo, ooo that babe, i havent really cn her pic, but if she looks like that when she doesnt have kids yet, e no good ooo
Haba oh my sister grin grin grin, well is too late to regain her beauty and appearance, that girl looks too old shocked shocked shocked, i don't even know what type of man will be interested in a girl like that embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2007
OMG, are u serious, am gonna go hunt her pic now, am not lesbo oo, am just curious, meanwhile u don c babelove recently

and where aloib go, abi that chick is avoiding me, she dosent want to yarn me who bob is eh?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 8:26am On Sep 20, 2007
This is too much for me to handle.  It looks like I am in some Nigerian homvie or something!   Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!  I say e don happen!!!!!! shocked

aloib:

hahahaa omo eko and babeelove!! y'all never fail to make my day, woahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, lol

jesusssssssssssssssssssssssssss, helpppppppp my ribcageeeeeeee
omo ekooooooooooo you're baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

You ain't seen nathing yet!  God is goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!  Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!  Wait and see wetin a go take davidylan eye see for this Nairaland.  Called me "Tart" abi na "Tramp"---- OMG!!!!  We are going to swim in some hot shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!! cheesy  I go so tramp am ehn, If e see tramp next time im go shine her shoes with im tongue I swear!

Aloib, kiss your paddy goodbye.  You know I am more American than Nigerian.  America can fight 10 wars simultaneously without batting an eyelid at the world---win or lose---they will fight.  I go teach this guy a good lesson.  But it is going to be at my sweet "american" time!  Like James Hardley Chases Girls said in one of his novels----"The Vulture is a Patient Bird".  I see a bald vulture in ma horizon!

Moody girleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!  I am blowing bubble gum kisses your way!  You are a treasure!  I now have a reason to come back if I am banned.  This pig must not escape thanksgiving table!

How can I believe the fool is 25 years old.  I posted my 25 year-old brother's pix and is wife yester morn to show him how immature he was.  Infact my sweet 25 year old brother, married with 2 kids looked like a 13 year old compared to Davidylan in his pot-bellied blog collecton! Check out his wife compared to TOH and her ghana must go bag of boobs! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2007
babelove has been missing in action oh grin grin and aloib is making some noddles to eat!!!!!!!!!!greedy girl
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2007
speaking of d devil, i mean witch, i mean sexc girl grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2007
BABEELOVE:

This is too much for me to handle.  It looks like I am in some Nigerian homvie or something!   Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!  I say e don happen!!!!!! shocked

You ain't seen nathing yet!  God is goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!  Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!  Wait and see wetin a go take davidylan eye see for this Nairaland.  Called me "Tart" abi na "Tramp"---- OMG!!!!  We are going to swim in some hot shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!! cheesy  I go so tramp am ehn, If e see tramp next time im go shine her shoes with im tongue I swear!

Aloib, kiss your paddy goodbye.  You know I am more American than Nigerian.  America can fight 10 wars simultaneously without batting an eyelid at the world---win or lose---they will fight.  I go teach this guy a good lesson.  But it is going to be at my sweet "american" time!  Like James Hardley Chases Girls said in one of his novels----"The Vulture is a Patient Bird".  I see a bald vulture in ma horizon!

Moody girleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!  I am blowing bubble gum kisses your way!  You are a treasure!  I now have a reason to come back if I am banned.  This pig must not escape thanksgiving table!

How can I believe the fool is 25 years old.  I posted my 25 year-old brother's pix and is wife yester morn to show him how immature he was.  Infact my sweet 25 year old brother, married with 2 kids looked like a 13 year old compared to Davidylan in his pot-bellied blog collecton! Check out his wife compared to TOH and her ghana must go bag of boobs! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Laughing my fine ass off, lol i can't laugh anymore cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, my stomach is in pain sad sad sad.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2007
y is it that am not here when all the xcitin thigs happens, ok, babelove, post ur 25yrs old bro pic again, and pos the pot bellied davidylan again, i wanna c grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2007
acidrop:

y is it that am not here when all the xcitin thigs happens, ok, babelove, post your 25yrs old bro pic again, and pos the pot bellied davidylan again, i want to c grin
check on this page, you see the link to david hi5 wink that should help

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (67) (Reply)

Eye Test: Spot What Is In This Picture In 5 Seconds / It's Funny How / Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.