Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,681 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now (2603 Views)

Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations / Please Help I'm Finish. 9000 I Mistaken Recharge My Line / Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by LIVEGOESON1: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2022
I have been a fan of a particular product "SAMSUNG' for God knows when. So recently i want to buy a brand new s9+ after i sold my galaxy a20s when i was abt traveling to lagos on 3rd feb earlier this yr. Very rugged phone. Reason i sold it was cuz it fell into a bow full of water with the flash on while i was cooking jollof rice and i was not aware cuz am high already not untill when i want to check my pot on fire, that was when i realise that my phone is having a nice bath in the bow of water. The person who both it, is still using the phone till date and i feel like asking him to return my phone and take back his money but it's already late for me. Honestly i still feel jealous thinking abt it. Well i want to buy new s9+ someone said he will give me for 180k but i smell scam. Please brothers what is the fair price of brand new 6gbram 128rom of s9+? I need 1 or 2 advice b4 lagos people go chop me clean mouth for computer village. am waiting for advice fron u guys pls

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by LIVEGOESON1: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2022
Please u people should help me to make the right decision with ur suggestions
Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by Dwightventures(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Na wa o. Abi the reason people haven't bought my own US used one for 75k is because they also suspect scam? If seller put the market price, they will never buy. If a desperate person slashes his price to source money for other things, he's a suspected crook.

Na wa o; na wa for Nigerian man…

I take particular note of OP's signature
Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by Flamethehussler: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Shey u dey ment for head
U dey buy s9plus 180k
S10 come be how much

9 Likes

Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by Autobot05: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
LIVEGOESON1:
I have been a fan of a particular product "SAMSUNG' for God knows when. So recently i want to buy a brand new s9+ after i sold my galaxy a20s when i was abt traveling to lagos on 3rd feb earlier this yr. Very rugged phone. Reason i sold it was cuz it fell into a bow full of water with the flash on while i was cooking jollof rice and i was not aware cuz am high already not untill when i want to check my pot on fire, that was when i realise that my phone is having a nice bath in the bow of water. The person who both it, is still using the phone till date and i feel like asking him to return my phone and take back his money but it's already late for me. Honestly i still feel jealous thinking abt it. Well i want to buy new s9+ someone said he will give me for 180k but i smell scam. Please brothers what is the fair price of brand new 6gbram 128rom of s9+? I need 1 or 2 advice b4 lagos people go chop me clean mouth for computer village. am waiting for advice fron u guys pls

With that amount you’ll get an iPhone X or Samsung galaxy S10 ( uk used ) change sef go still remain if you sabi price well

S9 is a 2018 phone.
I highly doubt there is a new one out there

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

5 Likes

Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by Freeko4: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
LIVEGOESON1:

Pls, I would advise you not to buy that phone @that price in 2022 instead go for a London used Samsung note 9 130k, S10 or note 10 is btw 140k to 180k depending on the seller & your bargaining prowess..

If you're within lagos and interested in buying a London used phone @ikeja I will connect you to a reliable seller.

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by falcon01: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Autobot05:

With that amount you’ll get an iPhone X or Samsung galaxy S10 ( uk used ) change sef go still remain if you sabi price well

S9 is a 2018 phone.
I highly doubt there is a new one out there

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
The phone is still been produced.
Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by ModCaller: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
You can buy brand new S10 for 180k

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by Autobot05: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
falcon01:

I dunno but getting a uk s10 makes more sense
S9 wasn’t much of an upgrade from the s8

Jesus is the ONLY away ❤️
Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by falcon01: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Autobot05:

I dunno but getting a uk s10 makes more sense
S9 wasn’t much of an upgrade from the s8

Jesus is the ONLY away ❤️
it's an Upgrade by a far Margin but yes an s10p is better.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by JayReeMai(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
180k will get you a neat Samsung S10plus. We have some open box S10plus in our store.
Check out tobbyjayy.gadgets on instagram

3 Likes

Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Na 256 gb phone I want . don't mind if it's. UK used

Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by Rareoil(m): 6:17am On Aug 13, 2022
falcon01:

That is a big lie and anyone telling you that is a big liar.
Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by falcon01: 6:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Rareoil:

That is a big lie and anyone telling you that is a big liar.
I don't know bruh but a quick Google search showed me this

Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:39am On Aug 13, 2022
falcon01:
I don't know bruh but a quick Google search showed me this
bros it's not in production again o. But Samsung is still pushing security update
Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by falcon01: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
bros it's not in production again o. But Samsung is still pushing security update
no! They are about to stop security update but it's still in production.
Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by HeavenVGate: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
LIVEGOESON1:
Please stay away from those S series or be ready to throw it away when you break the screen. Very expensive to replace. Almost the same as buying another phone.
Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by LIVEGOESON1: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Please stay away from those S series or be ready to throw it away when you break the screen. Very expensive to replace. Almost the same as buying another phone.
That my choice sir. Na me de use am not my household
Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by LIVEGOESON1: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
JayReeMai:
180k will get you a neat Samsung S10plus. We have some open box S10plus in our store.
i never still buy the phone and i am still interested. I went to computer villa the way those guys de drag me for hand make me fear go back house go deposit my money back for bank. Pls i need person wey sabi check preown phone well wey fit follow me go cv ikeja
Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by LIVEGOESON1: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
JayReeMai:
135k for s10? U go sell? Ring me cuz i never still buy o. I go computer villa still carry my money jeje go house cuz of the way boiz de presure to sell phone gee me. I fear my head lmao
Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by JayReeMai(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Samsung s10 128gb uk used for 140k. No more no less. Come around tomorrow to cop it if you are interested
LIVEGOESON1:
135k for s10? U go sell? Ring me cuz i never still buy o. I go computer villa still carry my money jeje go house cuz of the way boiz de presure to sell phone gee me. I fear my head lmao
Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by Cyril009(m): 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
LIVEGOESON1:
Well i want to buy new s9+ someone said he will give me for 180k but i smell scam. Please brothers what is the fair price of brand new 6gbram 128rom of s9+? I need 1 or 2 advice b4 lagos people go chop me clean mouth for computer village. am waiting for advice fron u guys pls

Op you no fit search for Nairaland you suppose buy am first come dey ask make we give you better yabbing.

this guy own self too cost
JayReeMai:
Samsung s10 128gb uk used for 140k. No more no less. Come around tomorrow to cop it if you are interested

with what you have you can get the s10 or the s10 plus from psalmz new,open box or used from psalmz
he's at Ikeja CV

And if you want S9 at all cost Weirdoo has the us or uk used S9 plus at 105k

he's also at Ikeja CV

Used phones wey get with level no be anyhow used
if you add small cash you can get the s20 at a lil bit over 200k

you helped with a job (hotel),that why I care oo.
no let make Dem scam you ment ppl everywhere

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Suspecting Scam Right Now by heryourmeday00(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2022

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Use MTN Bblite Subscription On Your Android Phone / Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.