Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict (11594 Views)

Follow Me And Grow(2/3odds) / Best 2-3odds Predictions / Trusted 2-3odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Please it's not for everybody, I'm doing it to help sport lovers,who love to stake game but don't have the time sought out games or don't even know how to forecast it

I'm here for you don't go search further

I will be dropping free little odds here to confirm my tips r well picked

But if you're interested in my game of 2to3daily odds that is well selected

WhatsApp me 0....8...1....6717.....0992

Please it's to help us all
It's all nice Staking small odds with high stakes, your chance of lossing is 0.9% try me so perfect.

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
You can mk ur own selection from these games. Or you msg me so I arrange well analysed game for you

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Yesterday was an easy win
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Those who stake the tips here congratulations

And those who chat me up on whatsapp base on well arrange games congratulations as well

Today games r ready

I will still drop free tips here for some of you to pick from and stake

Please my whatsap games r not free

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Pick from it, don't just stake all, rearrange it,

Or if you don't have time chat me up on whatsapp

I'm doing it to help others

We're good in predicting

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2022
Today

Mk you free selection

Like I said chatting me on whatsapp attract a registration fee of 1500naira only

And you're entitled to my daily arrange odds dere

.for sportybet, betnaija,Nd merrybet users

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2022
WhatsApp to enjoy daily

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 8:01am On Aug 16, 2022
Boom!!!

Yesterday boom as usual, hope you're all following and cashout

To those who keep chatting me up to appreciate the ministry , you're doing well

It's another new day
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2022
Please for the free tips staker, I won't be dropping free games here today,

You can still dm me on whatsapp for your well arrange games as well

Peace
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2022
Yesterday was nice, bet won, whatsapp tip boom,

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2022
Free tips for today

Please pick from it don't just stake all, but if you're interested in well arranged 2to4 odds please do well to whatsapp me

Please it's for those who don't have time to stake or don't know how to punt for games only

More wins we pray

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2022
Come in

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2022
LordofEditing:
Have you watched those YouTube football and you love to learn how to create them, or you want learn how to make money creating and editing football video. Then this Free Masterclass is for you, you will learn everything you need to know in this class.

all you need to be part of this class is to WhatsApp me on this number: 091-6647-15-36

Please did is not how you gain people's trust, makes you so cheap, try create your thread, don't do it again here please
You don't have to waste more time class starts soon

Learning made easy
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2022
Yesterday was a blast win but on free tips Nd on WhatsApp

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2022
Today free tips, please don't stake all, just make your selection on it.

Or if you cannot make it selection or arrange it on ur own, just do well to chat me up for proper arrangement

Just a token,so cheap

Please for mature mind

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2022
Select from it

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
Easy wins yesterday

Hope you staked wisely

Today game,all will be done on whatsapp

Come in
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Like I said ball done on apps yesterday, chat me up to ask how with a token

Yesterday won easily , hope some of you are benefiting well

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Yeah...won

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
Today free tips here

You can still reach me if you can't pick from it or arrange it on your own, we have the time to do that for you

Easy win

Take today own

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
Today,

I'm available for your private game if interested

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Today free tips

WhatsApp games r ready to be dropped

Well arranged games

Dm

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2022
Eeeehhhhyy....

I need a name

Odogu in bet tips

How you see yesterday, free tips ,all green like greenlish

That's what we do, those that followed the game and staked from it , congratulations

Sorry I won't be dropping free tips games for now, let me focus on my Whàtsapp people small

They r jealous about the free tips here,

But I will still try and post but I don't know when

If you still want the tips just chat me up on whatsapp, very cheap

WhatsApp me 0....8...1.....6...7.….1..7..0..9..9..2

See you soon

More wins

Not it's all predicted, but when you're good you're good
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Starts 5pm

Today Whàtsapp games

You can still enjoy the way you enjoyed it here,but this time a little token on seriousness is involved.

Mind you I will still post my free tips here soon, but not this week
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2022
Yesterday whatsapp dropped

Today own r ready,

Well arranged Nd pick in your various bookies

Just a little commitment

That's all

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Damifaj7(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2022
GOOD JOB
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Damifaj7:
GOOD JOB

Yeah thanks

All calculated predictions

No fixed
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2022
Good morning to all

Yesterday tips dropped on whatsapp also well arranged games still on whatsapp

Boom!!!

Like I promised I will still post free tips here , but not now just keep checking maybe weekend or nextweek,. But for now still focus on whatsapp

You can come in by dm, my contact is der.

And you will wake up with everyday tips on your whatsapp Nd all a well arranged game no jokes

Just a token you're good to go

Please those who don't have time to stake, punt, and arrange games on their own only

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Tomorrow game will be lite on whatsapp

Dm

Dropping on whatsapp
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Seaneverdries1(m): 1:08am On Aug 27, 2022
https://www.victfootball.world/?a=x&c=96495038
Accumulated bonus 10 USDT can be claimed
Register, verify your identity, deposit and get your instant bonus withdraw.
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
[quote author=

Please don't do this here, with this people won't take you serious about what ever information you want to pass,

Creat your thread okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Costa Rica Vs Serbia: World Cup 2018 (0 - 1) (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: Is Rohr The Right Man For Super Eagles AFCON 2022 Campaign? / Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.