Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict (11682 Views)

Follow Me And Grow(2/3odds) / Best 2-3odds Predictions / Trusted 2-3odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Oddsnaira:
The game that won
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by dilini(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Carlo Ancelotti has reportedly pleaded with Real Madrid's president
Florentino Perez to sign Super Eagles and Napoli striker Victor Osimhen
in January.

See How it all went down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrLzN3dnxfA
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
[quote author=SKIDDOLEE post=118282686]
Boss abeg reason me anything make me self smile for your side
Opay
[/quot

Na risk we dey take, try take it too

I'm not the one playing with such money ooo, Ina those I dey give dey play with such, I stake little, I no get that kind money, a d you know it's betting, use what you can afford to lose
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Yesterday was a success and also man u cut a game

But we won,

Today no game, tomorrow will be blast,

Com in

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Receipt yesterday

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
For real
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Manchester city finish me today

I'm sad

Today no be good day to me and my people
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Yesterday was won won won!!!

Blasting blasting blasting

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2022
Dancing

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Please try open your thread and build it up and people will take you serious

Thanks anyway for acknowledging my works

Please I didn't drop games yesterday and today

So no games

Stay safe
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=verysureodd post=118435638]

QUICKLY TAP INTO THIS G SINCE 15.11.22, EVIDENCE IS IN THIS THREAD LOOK UP BOTH GAME AND THE WON TIKET RAR
WE SAID IT , WE WON IT.WE THANK GOD.DON'T SLEEP, DON'T SLEEP, COLLECT YOUR MONEY SO THAT YOU CAN BUGA WAN.
IF YOU ARE STILL DOUBTIN
WHY WE SAY YOU SHOULD SEND SMS - ME2 -TO OUR NUMBER IS INCASE NAIRALAND BOT BAN US YOU CAN STILL CONTINUE URE.TRY USE UR WHATAPP NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN ADD YOU UP ASAP.ITS IS EVEN FASTER TO SEND THE WINING CODE ON WHATAPP T DOWN ON NAIRALAND.

THE ONLY ACTION HOLDING YOU BACK FROM MAKING MONEY IS SENDING US SMS -ME2- TO T

Please I don't want to insult you please, create your own thread and post your game if you're good, don't post on my thread again or I will report you, please

Here is not where you post to dcive pipo

Please don't in any way take this boy serious,

Don't scam people here, all I post are all predicted please once again don't behave like a f**l on social media,
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Please if you're reading, don't in anyway send msg to anybody posting their game here on my account they are all fake

Like I said all my game I drop are predicted nothing is sure, but when you're good you're good

Please ignor anybody posting their game here please

If they are good dey will create theirs

Be wise

Mostly this young boy called verysureodd, the moment you send SMS to that number, you're on your own

Avoid that boy

Nothing is sure I repeat but when you're good you're good
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
Yesterday post game

Testimonies

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Yesterday

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Oo yes

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
If you're ready chat me up now I will be sending like 3games daily on 2odds

As we approach the world cup

Just with a token of appreciation at the end and a once 1k reg. At first

You're good to go

It's all predicted
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sweet yesterday

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
Today I go drop free games here

Please stake all if you want to stake

They r all predicted

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Good

This is how I give it out on WhatsApp

Your fate

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 7:07am On Nov 20, 2022
Blast!!!

Hope I don clear your doubt, don't tell me you didn't stake those free games I dropped yesterday, they're worth millions, bcus be you go see free games again.... Hmmmm

Kudos to those that stake it won!!!

Oya come appreciate me , lol

Well if you're ready for such game daily, 3to4 games daily chat me up, I don't bite,with a token you're good to finance freedom

Note it's all predicted

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 7:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Yes, still yesterday games I dropped here hope you all stake it and are happy
But note

Bet isn’t magic �
You analyze strategies and predict always stake your limit cos it’s either you win or lose to be frank you lose is so sure but your win must pass your loss you dig that

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2022
Please no free games again here for now, I dropped free yesterday Those who believe won , if you are interested and be following since you can chat me up, 1to4games daily

With just a token you're good to go

Thanks, today games are ready for grab
Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2022
1lost by south Africa, gave straight win dey drew

1-1

But won 3games

More wins

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2022
Testimonies !!!

Please smile, pipo r doing it, it's all predicted

Come in, just read what it entails to get started

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2022
Different testimonies records

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2022
Another

No be joke, e dey happen

As we dey win oooo, e go dey pain sportybet

Lol

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Testimonies

Re: 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict by Oddsnaira: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
Please na little I dey use play ,those games I posted I'm not the one who used such amount,na those I sent game to

Please note

More winning more happiness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NPFL: Sunshine Stars Vs Warri Wolves Fc (2 - 1) On 18 June 2015 / It's Great Being First African To Manage NBA Club - Nigerian, Masai Ujiri / Pool Draw This Week 42; Pool Banker Room 2024 – Pls Prove Your Sure Banker This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.