Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,596 members, 7,854,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos (44376 Views)

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Mynd44 lalsticlala seun OAM4J Rule 2
cry cry baby lol you no get shame
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See Obi of Onitsha and other first class Kings from the EAST. See as them dey Prostrate dey worship their Northern masters. grin grin grin
dude how is that supposed to mean anything to me lol

If you can't stomach the fact that I'm Yoruba and proudly Obidient then please kindly jump of third mainland bridge into the lagoon tongue

Mumu I be like person wey dey campaign? Vote who you like who cares, it doesn't reduce my millions in the bank cheesy
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See them, they can never hide themselves. This Gala Hawker too don turn Billionaire online. Online, na una get the whole World. But in reality, una leaders dey our almighty North. Dey Prostrate, dey show loyalty and Ass licking their Northern masters Assess. grin grin
I can taste your tears lol, you think everyone is suffering like under your evil APC, no matter who becomes the president it doesn't change my rich status, na you make you pity your children.

I didn't campaign to you or your father so vote whoever you want but it's funny how stupid you can be to think someone will come to a faceless forum to lie about their tribe lol, like seun is giving Yorubas money here grin

Your head is empty oga ade, arguing with you urchins is a big stress cheesy
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jack500: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
na the fools wey I dey talk about be this lol, they must surely react grin, it's in their blood urchins will be urchins

If you can't stomach the fact that I'm Yoruba and proudly Obidient then please kindly jump of third mainland bridge into the lagoon tongue

Mumu I be like person wey dey campaign? Vote who you like who cares, it doesn't reduce my millions in the bank cheesy

@the bolded, I believe your are referring to your father.

You can never be Yoruba, we know Ipob pigs wen we see them.
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2022
AndroidAI:

EXPOSED!!!

You will be disgraced

I will torment you until you denounce being gay

Stop flagging me off as gay by rewriting my word's and taking a screenshot of it that is pure self deciete attack me as a straight man that I am, you're an abomination

Tell nairaland why you decided to be a disgusting human if not that your father was useless and your mom was his baby making machine you would have been a more responsible man ....now you plug Love Machine in your ass and let men Bleep you so our maie children in the environment won't be safe anymore

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2022
Jack500:

@the bolded, I believe your are referring to your father.

You can never be Yoruba, we know Ipob pigs wen we see them.
oponu na me be the IPOB leader sef, you must be very very very dumb to think every Yoruba are supporting Tinubu lol, even in my street in Lagos I've not seen anyone that has mentioned vote for Tinubu before, you inherited this foolishness from your father I'm sure.

Oniran kiran
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by AndroidAI(m): 11:38am On Aug 14, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You will be disgraced

I will torment you until you denounce being gay

Stop flagging me off as gay by rewriting my word's and taking a screenshot of it that is pure self deciete attack me as a straight man that I am, you're an abomination

Tell nairaland why you decided to be a disgusting human if not that your father was useless and your mom was his baby making machine you would have been a more responsible man ....now you plug Love Machine in your ass and let men Bleep you so our maie children in the environment won't be safe anymore

You are disgracing me on something that i am proudly living without hiding?

You are promoting my threads without getting paid. Please keep up the good work!

But i love attaching this image, no vex grin

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by shortIGBOman: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
dude how is that supposed to mean anything to me lol

Emeka, you are not Yoruba and the LAGOON you mentioned is meant for Nnamdi Kanu's People. cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, you are not Yoruba and the LAGOON you mentioned is meant for Nnamdi Kanu's People. cheesy grin grin grin
I am a full blooded Yoruba, kill yourself if you can't stomach that grin. You don't get to speak for me, I'm not like the rest of them that you can move with your dumb words.

Mo duro gidigba bi oke olumo.
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jack500: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
oponu na me be the IPOB leader sef, you must be very very very dumb to think every Yoruba are supporting Tinubu lol, even in my street in Lagos I've not seen anyone that has mentioned vote for Tinubu before, you inherited this foolishness from your father I'm sure.

Oniran kiran

No! foolishness is hereditary in your lineage not mine.

Tinubu is the incoming president, you can go and hang yourself.
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by shortIGBOman: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
I am a full blooded Yoruba, kill yourself if you can't stomach that grin. You don't get to speak for me, I'm not like the rest of them that you can move with your dumb words.

If you want to know my roots go to apomu ikire in Osun state and ask for Ile Olu odo compound, you this senseless thing, Wetin concern me concern KANU lol? oponu ayirada afofun gbemu

Mo duro gidigba bi oke olumo.

Na LIE. You are Peter Obi's brother. That's why you are lying. It's in your gene. You want to feel among. You want to earn some respect. That's why you don't want to admit what you are.

So you know, Peter Obi is a 3rd Class citizen of this Country. grin grin

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by PharmacyStore: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Banish to the evil forest
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by shortIGBOman: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
oponu ayirada, feel among what? Mention me as long as you can I will not deny my roots because some urchins want to romance his ego lol. I'm a full blooded Yoruba and proudly Obidient, you can go and hug transformer if you can't stomach that.

And I believe there are many of my kind out there too so your dumb comments does not change a thing tongue

Emeka, check where you belong on the rating below grin grin grin

Cow even comes first before IG...... grin grin cheesy

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jack500:

No! foolishness is hereditary in your lineage not mine.

Tinubu is the incoming president, you can go and hang yourself.
you are the one displaying foolishness here so it's in your family not mine. Na jeje I dey before you bring your stinking rubbish come my side...

Werey you be INEC na make you carry tinubu go aso rock yourself grin grin ,na election dey determine winner not online boasting, old fool

Who dey campaign for you ode? Vote who you like it doesn't reduce my millions in the bank. But I won't bend down to you urchins online, I will maintain my stand, I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient and if you can't stomach that then drink sniper ontop another man case tongue

Olopolo dudu
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, check where you belong on the rating below grin grin grin

Cow even comes first before IG...... grin grin cheesy
only if I was Igbo will I be pained lol grin grin go and show that to the igbos in your street and community so they can know you are serious, not shouting it online like a coward.

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient, kill yourself tongue

Opolo e ti yoro
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jack500: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
you are the one displaying foolishness here so it's in your family not mine. Na jeje I dey before you bring your stinking rubbish come my side...

Werey you be INEC na make you carry tinubu go aso rock yourself grin grin ,na election dey determine winner not online boasting, old fool

Who dey campaign for you ode? Vote who you like it doesn't reduce my millions in the bank. But I won't bend down to you urchins online, I will maintain my stand, I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient and if you can't stomach that then drink sniper ontop another man case tongue

Olopolo dudu

@ the bolded. That's your father that fail to train you that you are talking to.

Tinubu is Nigeria next president, hang yourself
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jack500:

@ the bolded. That's your father that fail to train you that you are talking to.

Tinubu is Nigeria next president, hang yourself
it's you,your father and your family that will hang yourself when poverty don deal with your empty head lol grin grin I'm a rich young dude from a rich home so I'm not affected by bad leaders

Alainironu oniran kiran

Whoever wins is not my problem as long as I'm not supporting this evil APC I'm okay, anybody wey win na him know, it doesn't change my rich status. Infact on the day results will be announced I plan to buy a 2015 Venza irrespective of who wins so it's people like you that will suffer from bad choices..

But I won't bend to you urchins to say I'm going to support Tinubu, after He's failing, the evil party he is in, and the Muslim Muslim ticket lol god forbid Bating

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient, you can jump in front of dangote truck if you can't take it tongue
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jack500: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
it's you,your father and your family that will hang yourself when poverty don deal with your empty head lol grin grin I'm a rich young dude from a rich home so I'm not affected by bad leaders

Alainironu oniran kiran

Whoever wins is not my problem as long as I'm not supporting this evil APC I'm okay, anybody wey win na him know, it doesn't change my rich status. Infact on the day results will be announced I plan to buy a 2015 Venza irrespective of who wins so it's people like you that will suffer from bad choices..

But I won't bend to you urchins to say I'm going to support Tinubu, after He's failing, the evil party he is in, and the Muslim Muslim ticket lol god forbid Bating

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient, you can jump in front of dangote truck if you can't take it tongue

Empty barrel make the loudest noise grin grin grin pauper like you, online billionaire grin

Tinubu is your next president, is that painful for you? Then please hang yourself
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jack500:

Empty barrel make the loudest noise grin grin grin pauper like you, online billionaire grin

Tinubu is your next president, is that painful for you? Then please hang yourself
oga I say I don hear you vote who you want, na election dey determine winner not online declaration, I'm not here screaming obi will be president, I'm only simply voting Obi.. how stupid can you be to not understand once? I no campaign come your house na abi

You're the one showing pains over an Obidient fellow because you quoted me first as u can't take the pains grin, vote who you want na your wahala be that undecided

I'm proudly Yoruba, proudly Obidient and proudly Rich (and yes I will hit billions soon someday) wink

If you can't take that then dig a grave and bury yourself in it tongue
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jack500: 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
oga I say I don hear you vote who you want, na election dey determine winner not online declaration, in not here screaming obi will be president, I'm only simply voting Obi.. how stupid can you be to not understand once? I no campaign come your house na abi

You're the one showing pains over an Obidient fellow because you quoted me first, vote who you want na your wahala be that undecided

I'm proudly Yoruba, proudly Obidient and proudly Rich (and yes I will hit billions soon someday) wink

If you can't take that then dig a grave and bury yourself in it tongue

Among all you listed, the only thing correct about you is that you are obidient Ipob piglet, you are not Yoruba and you are not rich.

Again Tinubu is your next president, kill yourself.
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jack500:

Among all you listed, the only thing correct about you is that you are obidient Ipob piglet, you are not Yoruba and you are not rich.

you don't speak for me or for anyone laye...

I am proudly Yoruba proudly Obidient and I have millions in my bank account tongue tongue

By June 2023 I will know my next president not by some urchins telling me online so you can keep barking for all I care grin
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jack500: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
you don't speak for me or for anyone laye...

I am proudly Yoruba proudly Obidient and I have millions in my bank account tongue tongue

By June 2023 I will know my next president not by some urchins telling me online so you can keep barking for all I care grin

I am telling you now that Tinubu is your next president, the earlier you know that, the better for you brain, so the shock doesn't kil you. grin grin
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jack500:

oponu olule

The idiot can still say ADE is an Igbo name grin grin
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jack500:

I am telling you now that Tinubu is your next president, the earlier you know that, the better for you brain, so the shock doesn't kil you. grin grin
shock? Kill me? Dude you must have very low IQ to think Nigeria political game is enough to kill the hustling citizens that has never benefited anything from the government... I hustle my money myself not from any stupid politician so why will it affect me who wins or not ...

Ode ni bobo yi jhor ko ni point

You can still say I borrowed voters card from a Yoruba person grin
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jack500: 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
shock? Kill me? Dude you must have very low IQ to think Nigeria political game is enough to kill the hustling citizens that has never benefited anything from the government... I hustle my money myself not from any stupid politician so why will it affect me who wins or not ...

Ode ni bobo yi jhor ko ni point

You can still say I borrowed voters card from a Yoruba person grin

Even a slow poke can do this, he can borrow someone PVC and snap grin cheesy

Ibo boy go and carry your gala and hawk under bridge before hunger kill you.
Don't worry, you will stop Hawking when Tinubu become president grin

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jack500:

Even a slow poke can do this, he can borrow someone PVC and snap grin cheesy

Ibo boy go and carry your gala and hawk under bridge before hunger kill you.
Don't worry, you will stop Hawking when Tinubu become president grin
lol I talk am, borrow PVC to snap lol until I snap my house documents for you na grin, you are an irredeemable urchin and I've given you enough attention so you can fück off now, your next mention will be ignored because I won't even be reading the next stupid words you're about to type.. undecided

I'm proudly Yoruba proudly Obidient and Rich tongue
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jack500: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
lol I talk am, borrow PVC to snap lol until I snap my house documents for you na grin, you are an irredeemable urchin and I've given you enough attention so you can fück off now, your next mention will be ignored because I won't even be reading the next stupid words you're about to type.. undecided

I'm proudly Yoruba proudly Obidient and Rich tongue

Keep fooling yourself, I will be here to reset your brain in February after the election. grin grin
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by PenSniper: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
na the fools wey I dey talk about be this lol, they must surely react grin, it's in their blood urchins will be urchins

Ọmọ ale

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
PenSniper:

Ọmọ ale
Omo ale ni babe e ati awon molebi e

Omo ale because I refuse to support a sickling man for president?, a man riding on the same APC that ruined the country?, A man that is running on Muslim Muslim ticket?.. thanks I will rather be Omo ale than to support such a man...as if Tinubu had the interest of Yorubas at heart,show me where he has ever condemned killings of Yorubas by herdsmen

Iwo omo ti o gbon yi
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by PenSniper: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
Omo ale because I refuse to support a sickling man for president?, a man riding on the same APC that ruined the country?, A man that is running on Muslim Muslim ticket?.. thanks I will rather be Omo ale than to support such a man...as if Tinubu had the interest of Yorubas at heart,show me where he has ever condemned killings of Yorubas by herdsmen

Iwo omo ti o gbon

Get it right - i also loath him but to support those who nurse grave notions upon our heritage is a no no for me.
The Yoruba have no friend amongst those we've been yoked together, get that right and do the right thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Raped By Lagos Pastor⁠ Delivers Twins (photos) / Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested / Tola Azeez Awarded N5m Court Over Police Flogging (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.