Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,456 members, 7,843,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos (44316 Views)

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
PenSniper:

Get it right - i also loath him but to support those who nurse grave notions upon our heritage is a no no for me.
The Yoruba have no friend amongst those we've been yoked together, get that right and do the right thing.
who are the 'those'? Aunty stop being a tribalist in this new age abeg. My gateman is an Hausa guy and I have Igbo tenants that always pay their rent on time, everyone is living peacefully.

I'm sure you have Igbo neighbors and friends that you talk to so why the tribalism online ehn? Show me where a Fulani man is buying fuel for 100 naira per liter or rice for 10k
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by PenSniper: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
who are the 'those'? Aunty stop being a tribalist in this new age abeg. My gateman is an Hausa guy and I have Igbo tenants that always pay their rent on time, everyone is living peacefully.

I'm sure you have Igbo neighbors and friends that you talk to so why the tribalism online ehn? Show me where a Fulani man is buying fuel for 100 naira per liter or rice for 10k

So you still keep them as gatemen?
I pray you don't learn the hard way.
Anyway, i don't believe you're Yoruba. Get that right. Fairwell.
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
PenSniper:

So you still keep them as gatemen?
I pray you don't learn the hard way.
Anyway, i don't believe you're Yoruba. Get that right. Fairwell.
it is only dumb mumu people that will sit in front of their phone deciding tribe for people that they don't know online,like are they paying yorubas money here that I will be claiming one abi why una no dey think like this...so I'm not Yoruba because there is no Yoruba supporting Obi in the whole of Nigeria right? Even in Facebook lots of Yorubas are Obidient I guess those ones are also lying about their tribe even with their profile... Does that even makes sense to you?...

See I'm tired of arguing with you idiots that keeps saying 'i don't believe you're Yoruba' like what the fück lol sound so absurd..whatever you like you say jare it doesn't remove one Kobo from my pocket mtchew
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by PenSniper: 1:32am On Aug 15, 2022
Antimarraige:
it is only dumb mumu people that will sit in front of their phone deciding tribe for people that they don't know online,like are they paying yorubas money here that I will be claiming one abi why una no dey think like this...so I'm not Yoruba because there is no Yoruba supporting Obi in the whole of Nigeria right? Even in Facebook lots of Yorubas are Obidient I guess those ones are also lying about their tribe even with their profile... Does that even makes sense to you?...

See I'm tired of arguing with you idiots that keeps saying 'i don't believe you're Yoruba' like what the fück lol sound so absurd..whatever you like you say jare it doesn't remove one Kobo from my pocket mtchew

Keep swimming in your delusion, your cup of tea.
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Ruin dia lives kwa? How plz... U can b a virgin @30 and still b less useful compared with a teenager dat is no longer a virgin.

...don't u think so?

No.
A useless adult was useless @teen and youth.

If you argue go check out the starting of foundation. Foundation determines the strength of a building.

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Tegabadguy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jeon:

No.

If you argue go check out the starting of foundation. Foundation determines the strength of a building.
hmmmm jeon you don close from work .......
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Tegabadguy:
hmmmm jeon you don close from work .......

I'M JOBLESSNESS.

NOW WE NEED TO GET DOWN.
WHO ARE YOU?

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Tegabadguy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jeon:

I'M JOBLESSNESS.

NOW WE NEED TO GET DOWN.
WHO ARE YOU?
ehhh you no comment since money naaaa that's why i ask you cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Tegabadguy:
ehhh you no comment since money naaaa that's why i ask you cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

ok

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Tegabadguy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jeon:

ok
so how you doing cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool......you dey see the rain
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Tegabadguy:
so how you doing cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool......you dey see the rain

so the rain reach your side?

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Tegabadguy(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jeon:

so the rain reach your side?
omo babe he reach my side ooooo...my fcck mate no dey pic call embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by caesymore(m): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jeon:

WAHALA

YOU FOR IGNORE NAH.
NO BE EVERYBODY FIT CHEW THE TRUTH.

NDo
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Tegabadguy:
omo babe he reach my side ooooo...my fcck mate no dey pic call embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

enh hotel dy legalized in Nigeria nah.

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by VirileNelly2420: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jeon:

No.

Lol... Abeg ur position no dey eva cohere.

I tried to say... Virginity doesn't make one useful.
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
VirileNelly2420:
Lol... Abeg ur position no dey eva cohere.
I tried to say... Virginity doesn't make one useful.
because you don't have the guts to accept it. Whatever hooker makes one to be useful.

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Tegabadguy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jeon:

enh hotel dy legalized in Nigeria nah.
really....abeg chichi pic call now
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by VirileNelly2420: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jeon:

because you don't have the guts to accept it.
Whatever hooker makes one to be useful.
Hookers na runs babes naa...

Well, it's ok if ur basis for assessing usefulness is virginity. It's cool.

Even, most late virgins end up being worst. Had a soulmate during my Polytechnic days da was a virgin. I respected her decision to keep it. She got married after our ND...(clearly I wasn't ready for marriage den). But surprisingly, dat was wen dis gal started wanting from me wot she had long reserved for her husband. Sometimes she would call me nd be crying. Dat her husband does not even appreciate her sacrifice.(keeping her body till marriage). Well, I still don't know wot she expected from d young man.

If truly u're still a virgin at 19, it quite virtuous! I truly commend u. Keep being a good gal.
...And aswell have it at d back of ur mind dat virginity doesn't translate to usefulness.
It's not even a passbook to heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Terrorist Commander, Abu Zahra, In Borno State (Photos) / Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.