Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Ramadan Tafseer - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Tafseer (1676 Views)

Linguistic Based Tafseer Of Surah Baqarah / Nairaland Ramadan Lecture (tafseer Louge ) / Tafseer( Louge In Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramadan Tafseer by bilms(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2011
May the peace,Blessing,Guidance and protection of Allah be with us all.

On nairaland we are brothers, and nairaland is just like a world on its own.

I have been thinking about this for a very long time and i feel its the right time to start it.

Ramaradan tafseer is a means to engage our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters in an online nairaland Quran tafseer during the holy month of Ramadan.

We will insha Allah start from Suratul fatiha and one day end at Suratul Nass,

We will continue from where we stop in a year and continue the next ramadan until we make the complete tafseer of the holy Quran on nairaland.

not a lengthy writting,just a precise explanations for easy reading and understanding for an ordinary reader be it a christian or muslim.

Looking to read your view on it before the commencement.
Re: Ramadan Tafseer by azharuddin: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2011
Assalamu alaikum bro.

Its a good Idea. And it should be concise too.
I will be following this thread, InshaAllah.
Re: Ramadan Tafseer by mukina2: 1:03am On Aug 05, 2011
Nice.

You do this every year. . sadly most of the others do not come online anymore sad
Re: Ramadan Tafseer by chakula: 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2011
On waiting,
Re: Ramadan Tafseer by isalegan2: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2011
mukina2:

Nice.

You do this every year. . sadly most of the others do not come online anymore sad

Not in small part due to the extremely poor moderating of this section.  People are not going to continue to come here where Muslims want to talk with others of like minds but instead are assaulted by jobless retards that freely roam Nairaland unchecked!

BTW, I'm not cranky from hunger.  lol.  I've expressed this view on more than one occasion. 

bilms:

May the peace,Blessing,Guidance and protection of Allah be with us all.

Thank you for your effort.

Salaam.
Re: Ramadan Tafseer by mukina2: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2011
isale_gan2:

Not in small part due to the extremely poor moderating of this section.  People are not going to continue to come here where Muslims want to talk with others of like minds but instead are assaulted by jobless retards that freely roam Nairaland unchecked!

BTW, I'm not cranky from hunger.  lol.  I've expressed this view on more than one occasion. 

Thank you for your effort.

Salaam.

2007/2008 were the worst years to be on this section but we pulled through it was not easy, we were doing well, i guess the lack of interest from muslims, most of whom generally avoided this section caused it.
Also we have some muslims on here who feel they know better or are better than others and they try to make others feel less/bad about themselves also caused the withdrawal . .sadly sad

We are here now, we can make this work.
Re: Ramadan Tafseer by miftaudeen(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2011
waiting to see it,may Allah (s.w.a) make it easy amin
Re: Ramadan Tafseer by BIGERBOY1: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2011
carry on ,
Re: Ramadan Tafseer by isalegan2: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2011
mukina2:

2007/2008 were the worst years to be on this section but we pulled through it was not easy, we were doing well, i guess the lack of interest from muslims, most of whom generally avoided this section caused it.

See my earlier post.

Also we have some muslims on here who feel they know better or are better than others and  they try to make others feel less/bad about  themselves also caused the withdrawal . .sadly sad

You are not serious.  lipsrsealed
Re: Ramadan Tafseer by mukina2: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2011
you nefa jam lipsrsealed
Re: Ramadan Tafseer by azharuddin: 6:01am On Aug 06, 2011
[size=14pt]1. Suratul Fathiha[/size]

With the name of Allah,the All-Merciful, the Very-Merciful.(1)
Praise belongs to Allah, the Lord of all the worlds,(2)
the All-Merciful, the Very-Merciful, (3)
the Master of the Day of Judgment. (4)
You alone we worship, and from You alone we seek help. (5)
Guide us in the straight path. (6)
the path of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace,
not of those who have incurred Your wrath,
nor of those who have gone astray.(7)

This Surah comprises seven verses. Of these, the first three are in praise of Allah, while the last three contain a request or a prayer on the part of man, which Allah himself has, in His infinite mercy, taught him. The verse in between the two sets has both the features there is an aspect of praise, and another of prayer.

The Sahih of Muslim reports from the blessed Companion Abu Hurayrah(ra) a Hadith (Tradition) of the Holy Prophet (saw) :
"Allah has said, 'The salah (i.e., the Surah Al Fathiha ) equally divided between Me and My servant. And My servant shall be given what he prays for." The Holy Prophet (saw) continued:
"When the servant says: Praise belongs to Allah, the Lord of all the worlds,
Allah says: "My servant has paid his homage to Me."
When he savs: The All-Merciful, the Very-Merciful,
Allah says: "My servant has praised Me."
When the servant says: The Master of the Day of Judgment,
Allah says, "My servant has proclaimed my greatness."
When the servant says: You alone we worship, and to You alone we pray for help,
Allah says, "This verse is common to Me and My servant. He shall
be given what he has prayed for." When the servant says: Guide us in the straight path,
Allah says: "All this is there for My servant. He shall be given what he prays for." (Mazhari)

[Mariful Quran Vol 1]
Re: Ramadan Tafseer by mukina2: 6:12am On Aug 06, 2011
Re: Ramadan Tafseer by bilms(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2011
Salam,

I am sincerely sorry for not posting anything all this while, just a little busy,

about the other tafseer louge,i started it last but not like this, the tafseer louge could be any surah or verse we picked,it it very lengthy that some people didn't read or reply,

So this would be very pricsie just as azharuddin has done with suratul fatiha, we may just give little more explanation than that, and we will inshall Allah continue every year from where we stop the Quran tafseer every year untill we do a nairaland Quran tafseer,

by the wekend, i shall try and come up with some thing,

Massalam
Re: Ramadan Tafseer by LagosShia: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2011
Salam,

Imam Hassan Ibn Ali,al-Askari,the 11th Imam (as) from the purified progeny of the Prophet Muhammad (sa),said:

"that the Messenger of Allah (sa) said: 'Surely this Quran is a (spiritual) banquet of Allah (azwj) and so learn from this spiritual banquet of Allah (azwj) the Majestic according to your abilities, for it is a manifest light and a beneficial healing – so learn from it and Allah (azwj) will honour you by its learning.'

in the below link is "TAFSIR AL-ASKARI" in 14 parts written by Imam al-Askari (as):

http://hubeali.com/tafseer-e-imam-hassan-askari-asws

below is another beautiful tafsir (partly translated into english),known as "TAFSIR AL-MIZAN" written by Allamah Sayyed Muhammad Hussain Tabatabaei:

http://www.shiasource.com/al-mizan/
Re: Ramadan Tafseer by bilms(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
thanks for coming to my rescue

(1) (Reply)

Seun, Maclatunji And Mukina: Kindly Explain What Is Settled On ISLAM Thread / Why Do You Accept Or Reject Muhammad As A Prophet? / Is Smoking Also Shun Upon By Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.