Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,154 members, 7,838,951 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. (5754 Views)

Can You Sleep In A Mortuary For 24hours Without Light For 3million Naira? / TB Joshua Celebrates Octogenarian With 3million Naira And 500bags Of Rice / Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by michlins(m): 3:04am On Jan 26, 2023
AreaFada2:

Well, thank God the guy is one of the few still humble enough to explain. He was able to be corrected that from 3m to 4.5m is 50% rise, not 25%.

Humility is a key attribute of those who succeed long term in their profession. Because they can learn and keep improving.
Rising costs can also drive people to be more innovative and efficient. No body lives in a vacuum. We are all doing all we can to cope with rising costs everywhere in the world. In all our jobs.

Good luck!
here's why I said what I said. You asked the question as a form of mockery not with genuine interest.

You made it look like he lured people in with cheap prices and then inflamed the cost and that's not cool at all. We're humans and seeing what Nigeria is becoming
Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by AreaFada2: 4:49am On Jan 26, 2023
michlins:
here's why I said what I said. You asked the question as a form of mockery not with genuine interest.

You made it look like he lured people in with cheap prices and then inflamed the cost and that's not cool at all. We're humans and seeing what Nigeria is becoming

Oh really? You are so omniscient to know why people ask what they ask?
So you believe you are wiser than that gentleman who replied? Aren't you overestimating your a little too much. Who exactly are you to know?

If you continue with this ITK, you stand to miss many things.
So when you go to buy materials and you wonder why prices have shot up, you are mocking the seller?

50% price increase from August 2022 to January 2023 and nobody has the right to mention it? shocked shocked
I have travelled around a bit, sadly there are too many people like you in 9ja. It makes us about the worst in customer service I have seen anywhere. Except for most Igbo traders that have better customer service skills.

I have talked about it here since 2011: You ask some Nairalanders about price of their advertised goods/services. They will say call this number. You publicly advertise but cannot publicly say the price? Is price a national security matter? shocked shocked shocked

Very poor attitude and ITK have seriously reduced the ALTITUDE many of our people have been able to reach. Excessive pride, assumption and business don't go well together. Please let the guy do his own thing. Don't pull him back with your "prophet" wisdom. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by LifeDrama: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
Bro please reply me how much do you think can take this building to litel level?

1 Like

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by olukaygold(m): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
LifeDrama:
Bro please reply me how much do you think can take this building to litel level?
Dm
Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by Topleague(m): 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
i will contact you soon
Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by olukaygold(m): 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
Topleague:
i will contact you soon
Okay sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbelief: The Sin That Hinders Us / What Is The Invisible Pink Unicorn Argument? / Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.