Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

I Am Here For A War - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Here For A War (4021 Views)

Russia At Risk Of Defeat In A War They Started. / Don't Be Decieved,we're In A War Situation-pastor Adeboye / Funny! See How The Bible Would Have Recorded A War Btw Nigeria & Israel(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Here For A War by Stillwhites(m): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
I'm the unbeatable and the legendary troll known as Obama.Messi who fights and win all adversaries.I defeated the popular account cloner satanist aka Vicko aka GregoryPeterson till he started running.

I am here for a war and iam calling anyone who thinks he is a man to come for a war.
Iam calling out this crooks and cowards Drsnives lifenija care4you killmods hellinues satanist angrigoat Rekhina Nyascobar1414 to come out here and face me like men.

If none of you show up, I'm automatically the winner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Here For A War by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Don't you get tired? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Here For A War by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Stillwhites:
I'm the unbeatable and the legendary troll known as Obama.Messi who fights and win all adversaries.I defeated the popular account cloner satanist aka Vicko aka GregoryPeterson till he started running.

I am here for a war and iam calling anyone who thinks he is a man to come for a war.
Iam calling out this crooks and cowards Drsnives lifenija care4you killmods hellinues satanist angrigoat Rekhina Nyascobar1414 to come out here and face me like a man.

We used to be cool too remember but u come dey overstep. Anyways i don't have strength for ur e -wars, so yea. U win. The great warlord of NL I surrender biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Here For A War by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thonia69:

Pls don't get involved ooo... I know these types grin
Re: I Am Here For A War by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
killmods:

Pls don't get involved ooo... I know these types grin
Lol. Alright! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Here For A War by Stillwhites(m): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
killmods:

We used to be cool too remember but u come dey overstep. Anyways i don't have strength for ur e -wars, so yea. U win. The great warlord of NL I surrender biko
Iam cool with you.In real life i forgive whoever does whatever to me no matter how big it is.But on NL I dont forgive no matter how tiny it is.Iam cool with u.
Re: I Am Here For A War by Stillwhites(m): 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thonia69:
Ah! baby Thonia, I want to teach them bitter lessons.
Re: I Am Here For A War by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Stillwhites:
Ah! baby Thonia, I want to teach them bitter lessons.
angry Who's your baby?!

4 Likes

Re: I Am Here For A War by Stillwhites(m): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Rekhina, come and see your see ur god Vicko GregnryPeter GraciousVictor is now a coward and a dog.I summon him and his minions lifenija Drsnives care4you Angrygoat hellinues and they failed to show up.
Re: I Am Here For A War by Stillwhites(m): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thonia69:
angry Who's your baby?!
Pet name, no vex abeg
Re: I Am Here For A War by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Stillwhites:
Pet name, no vex abeg
It's alright
Re: I Am Here For A War by Silentgroper(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Stillwhites:
Even Silentgroper and Amunthesarano are afraid of me.
My brother, goan pick beans if u're that bored...

1 Like

Re: I Am Here For A War by Karen2024(f): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Silentgroper:
My brother, goan pick beans if u're that bored...
C'mon sharrap! Amunthesaranu lifenija Drsnives care4you and u are not wise at all.Get ready for the violence!!!
Re: I Am Here For A War by PumpumPrince: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Stillwhites:
you this PumPumprince u said u will leave nairaland here u are here viewing this post with ur head like champagne bottle.

I I am not hear sir. I am outside-. Goat!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: I Am Here For A War by PumpumPrince: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Karen2024:
C'mon sharrap! Amunthesaranu lifenija Drsnives care4you and u are not wise at all.Get ready for the violence!!!

helo are u still fat?.....I love fat womens u no.fat like u! wink
Re: I Am Here For A War by Lonestar124: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Your village people will be proud of you, for achieving this....

1 Like

Re: I Am Here For A War by PumpumPrince: 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Stillwhites:
You are speaking to me, a man.

NO SIR
Re: I Am Here For A War by Karen2024(f): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
PumpumPrince:

helo are u still fat?.....I love fat womens u no.fat like u! wink
Why do u lack brain u bloody hegoat? u smell like lifenija mama toto and Drsnives mama nyash.
Re: I Am Here For A War by tradepunter: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thonia69:
angry Who's your baby?!

You are his baby and will always be his baby
Re: I Am Here For A War by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Stillwhites:

Iam calling out this crooks and cowards Drsnives lifenija care4you killmods hellinues satanist angrigoat Rekhina Nyascobar1414 to come out here and face me like men.

Ladies and gentlemen
It is with pleasure I introduce you to the reigning, defending, undisputed, unquestionable champion of nairaland
The indaboski himself, the man of war, the liquid fire, the asteroid, the canon ball, the wrecking ball, the destroyer, the dragon, the beast, the tornado, the storm, the catastrophe, the disaster, the volcano, the bomb, the missile, the finisher, the ender, the uprooter, the thunder, the tsunami, the liquidator the conqueror stillwhites

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Here For A War by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Karen2024:
Why do u lack brain u bloody hegoat? u smell like lifenija mama toto and Drsnives mama nyash.
Blood of shatta bandle
Una been get fight prior to this one before?

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: I Am Here For A War by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 13, 2022
tradepunter:

You are his baby and will always be his baby
Clown!
Re: I Am Here For A War by BigCowH0rn: 12:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Thonia69:

grin grin grin grin

My dear trolling at our level is something else.
We've been at war with Satanist since last December

We can keep going with different monikers for over a year. i used to be the champion before. I've used hundreds of monikers
Even Satanist's moniker.. i have two clones of it made this year. The other two have been banned for 10 years

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Here For A War by BigCowH0rn: 12:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Thonia69:
angry Who's your baby?!

Initial gra gra...

Thonia69:
It's alright

I talk am..

1 Like

Re: I Am Here For A War by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 13, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Initial gra gra...

I talk am..
I don't even know what to say to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Carnage Along Lagos Benin Express Way. My Heart Bleeds: (picture) / The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl / If You Have To Beg Or Ask A Girl For Sex, You're Doing It Wrong...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.