Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl (4006 Views)

The Sincere Truth / What Is Transgendered Individuals Best Friend? / The Truth About Success Bible Quiz (sbq) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 03, 2015
"missclasssy", "missjena" or missghost", the cunniest female nairalander i have ever come across. Not long ago, there were news seculating all over this section that she was Ogugua88, of which she blatantly denied.
Recently, out of nowhere came threads all talking about her.
Why is my instint telling me that she (missclasssy), was an old Nlander, with numerous monikers with which she uses to solicit cheap attention or for her trolling parole at different time intervals when her popularity is almost fading off.
I know of two Nlanders here, "Blackett" (a k a Mr fvck) and "Vjsmiles" (a k a Mr jejunity), operating 2 to 3 monikers, but they never hide their identity unlike missclasssy.
I thought this kind of stuffs were done by mostly men, but it seem the girls on here, are taking up the task. Not bad, i say. But i call it stupidity to the core.
"missclasssy" or "missclassless" (afterall you don`t possess any traits of a classsy girl, rather one with Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD), you better end up! The fake life that you are leading and lead a normal life.
Me wonder how people in reality cope with you based on ur weird lunancy-like behaviour.
Presumably, in no time, by these acts of urs you would graduate into a full time scammer ( 419) who cheats people by bearing different names or by posing different identities.
CHANGE NOW! It's not too LATE. CHANGE for the better!
Change is possible.
cc.
Gregory77
TheSonOfMark
Orijin101
naijaboiy
tosyne2much
TheDarkRebel (darkrebel666)
KingTom
Blackett
Vjsmiles
Nneka123
Buygala
Kinglekan
.... And to whom it may concern.

3 Likes

Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 03, 2015
Hmm, I don't get ur point at all, afterall nl doesn't place a restriction on d numbers of accnt u can open. Why r u so offended over someone's keeping of multiple profiles?
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 03, 2015
Mods please don't destroy the carrier of this thread.
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 03, 2015
undecided
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 03, 2015
[size=18pt]BORING!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by kinglekan: 4:35pm On May 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Mynd44: 4:36pm On May 03, 2015
Don't smoke and open threads
If you must smoke, don't create threads.
If you must create threads, don't smoke.

Why should you always show yourself as a stonner?
Behave ooo

1 Like

Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by AlienStar: 4:37pm On May 03, 2015
Gregory77:
"missclasssy", "missjena" or missghost", the cunniest female nairalander i have ever come across. Not long ago, there were news seculating all over this section that she was Ogugua88, of which she blatantly denied.
Recently, out of nowhere came threads all talking about her.
Why is my instint telling me that she (missclasssy), was an old Nlander, with numerous monikers with which she uses to solicit cheap attention or for her trolling parole at different time intervals when her popularity is almost fading off.
I know of two Nlanders here, "Blackett" (a k a Mr fvck) and "Vjsmiles" (a k a Mr jejunity), operating 2 to 3 monikers, but they never hide their identity unlike missclasssy.
I thought this kind of stuffs were done by mostly men, but it seem the girls on here, are taking up the task. Not bad, i say. But i call it stupidity to the core.
"missclasssy" or "missclassless" (afterall you don`t possess any traits of a classsy girl, rather one with Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD), you better end up! The fake life that you are leading and lead a normal life.
Me wonder how people in reality cope with you based on ur weird lunancy-like behaviour.
Presumably, in no time, by these acts of urs you would graduate into a full time scammer ( 419) who cheats people by bearing different names or by posing different identities.
CHANGE NOW! It's not too LATE. CHANGE for the better!
Change is possible.
cc.
Gregory77
TheSonOfMark
Orijin101
naijaboiy
tosyne2much
TheDarkRebel (darkrebel666)
KingTom
Blackett
Vjsmiles
Nneka123
Buygala
Kinglekan
.... And to whom it may concern.
it doesn't concern me tho open hatred is hidden love. Love is in air cheesy
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 03, 2015
Now that the tranny has said its "BORING". Who am I to comment Ride on missclasssy

[size=15]IamFemaleGuy[/size]
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by eddysernal(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2015
@OP me no see hw did one concern you.if she deny or not hw is it ur buzzn.
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by KingTom(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2015
OP don't mind them, fire on jare grin
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by agarawu23(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by McEwen(m): 4:44pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
extra fuel dey here grin grin
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 03, 2015
qbd2:
Hmm, I don't get ur point at all, afterall nl doesn't place a restriction on d numbers of accnt u can open. Why r u so offended over someone's keeping of multiple profiles?
Are these the only words ur exhausted brain could produce? Pls come up with something better.
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by KingTom(m): 4:45pm On May 03, 2015
McEwen:
extra fuel dey here grin grin
Fuel dey na grin
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by stephenqueen: 4:45pm On May 03, 2015
*Bike man park u dey craze. U no dey hear word say i wan drop,oya take money and gimme ma balance.
Make i spread ma mat dey look,prettythicksme abeg cum serve me pepper soup make you add one jack daniels join
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by agarawu23(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2015
would have comment if the OP is not with new moniker lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by stephenqueen: 4:47pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Esu beleke
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 03, 2015
Gregory77:

Are these the only words ur exhausted brain could produce? Pls come up with something better.
U have a very big problem, and u hate on pple for no good reason.
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:
[size=18pt]BORING!!![/size]

And how do you think of escaping this one, miss transgender?
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 03, 2015
qbd2:
ewwwwww u support d act?
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 03, 2015
Hmm more like missthrashy
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 03, 2015
stephenqueen:

Esu beleke
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 03, 2015
stephenqueen:
*Bike man park u dey craze. U no dey hear word say i wan drop,oya take money and gimme ma balance.
Make i spread ma mat dey look,prettythicksme abeg cum serve me pepper soup make you add one jack daniels join
ok sir! :Dtake ukwobi

Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 03, 2015
AlienStar:
it doesn't concern me tho open hatred is hidden love. Love is in air cheesy
Look at this imbecilic retärd! I don't need ur meaningless opinion.
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by McEwen(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Fuel dey na grin
washere grin
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by stephenqueen: 4:57pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
ok sir! :Dtake ukwobi
Gbayi aya mi
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
ewwwwww u support d act?
No I don't and I don't practice it either, but its someones choice to make. What if such person has a reason for runninf multiple profiles? Bsds, itrs expected which is y I don't trust pple on online sites. I just ave a problem with how d op is attacking which maybe a false accusation anyway, like someone also falsely accused me of being a male running a female nl profile.
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 03, 2015
qbd2:

U have a very big problem, and u hate on pple for no good reason.
ass-licking b!tch, talking of me having a problem.
You betta shut the fvck up that dirty maggot infested hole of urs, if you know you have nothing useful to say other than butt-lick all over my thread.
Jeez! Nit-wits piss me off
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by mrdrizzy(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2015
I'm guessing the op skip english class on topic "SUITABLE TOPIC"
i was expecting an actual transgender story

*walks away**
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 03, 2015
Mynd44:
Don't smoke and open threads If you must smoke, don't create threads. If you must create threads, don't smoke.
Why should you always show yourself as a stonner? Behave ooo
Your Craze mate is obviously not here. Pls take ur lunancy elsewhere.
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 03, 2015
Mynd44:
Don't smoke and open threads If you must smoke, don't create threads. If you must create threads, don't smoke.
Why should you always show yourself as a stonner? Behave ooo
Your Craze mate is obviously not here. Pls take ur lunancy elsewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Shoot Your Best Friend In The Leg For $10million? / Pls Who Has Invested In Ipc (intelligence Prime Capital) / Nigeria Vs Ghana; World Cup Twitter War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.