Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship/marriage. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship/marriage. (341 Views)

7 Signs You're In A Toxic Relationship / I Need A Military Woman For Relationship/ Marriage / Looking For A White Man For A Serious Relationship/ Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship/marriage. by Wittyglam(f): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
One thing we all fail to understand is that a toxic person can only change because they want to and not because of you. You’re empowering a toxic person by choosing to stay in that relationship/marriage.

Will I find someone that will love me? Yes you will.
A person that loves you will not hurt or see you go pain. You’re with so much more. It’s time to leave and heal. You deserve more than you can imagine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ip8HHxOae8

(1) (Reply)

Meeting Lagos Peeps / Ebonyi Peepz / Do You Want Babies ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.