Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

How Save Is My Funds With Cowrywise/piggyvest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Save Is My Funds With Cowrywise/piggyvest (584 Views)

1xbet Have Finally Unfreeze My Funds (Photos) / How To Make Lots Of Money With Cowrywise This December / Piggyvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Save Is My Funds With Cowrywise/piggyvest by Hopey4u2c: 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
After saving up some funds for a while for the sole purpose of venturing in farming (crop production). It happened that the targeted amount was reached after farming activities have gone a bit far.

So I planned on starting out next year and also planned to keep the funds in with either piggyvest or cowrywise.

Now to my questions:
• How save are these platforms?
• Are there complications experienced when one decide to withdraw his money?
• I discovered that some saving plans have some ROI, does it work as promised by these fintechs?

N.B: I have created account on these platforms already.

Will be glad if it reaches the front page

1 Like

Re: How Save Is My Funds With Cowrywise/piggyvest by damosade(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
I want to save with them but I am not convinced enough incase of any eventuality. I lost so much in MBA. Even am still contemplating Xend finance.
Re: How Save Is My Funds With Cowrywise/piggyvest by Hopey4u2c: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Is Xend finance also a saving platform?
damosade:
I want to save with them but I am not convinced enough incase of any eventuality. I lost so much in MBA. Even am still contemplating Xend finance.
Re: How Save Is My Funds With Cowrywise/piggyvest by SpiritFree: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
Been saving on piggyvest for over a year now and it's safe so far. No hassles whatsoever when withdrawing.

Also, your interests are calculated and paid monthly but subject to withdrawals less than 5 times a month.

1 Like

Re: How Save Is My Funds With Cowrywise/piggyvest by Hopey4u2c: 1:07am On Aug 15, 2022
Thank you very much for your input
SpiritFree:
Been saving on piggyvest for over a year now and it's safe so far. No hassles whatsoever when withdrawing.

Also, your interests are calculated and paid monthly but subject to withdrawals less than 5 times a month.
Re: How Save Is My Funds With Cowrywise/piggyvest by Hopey4u2c: 1:10am On Aug 15, 2022
Moderator make una help me put am for front page abeg
Cc:dominique
Hopey4u2c:
After saving up some funds for a while for the sole purpose of venturing in farming (crop production). It happened that the targeted amount was reached after farming activities have gone a bit far.

So I planned on starting out next year and also planned to keep the funds in with either piggyvest or cowrywise.

Now to my questions:
• How save are these platforms?
• Are there complications experienced when one decide to withdraw his money?
• I discovered that some saving plans have some ROI, does it work as promised by these fintechs?

N.B: I have created account on these platforms already.

Will be glad if it reaches the front page

(1) (Reply)

How to earn more cryptocurrency even with the fall of crypto / EFCC May Recover N40bn Debt For Unity Bank / Diamond Bank Atm And My Unremmitted Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.