Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period (20151 Views)

Exxonmobil Declares Force Majeure On Qua Iboe Terminal, Ibeno / NNPC, OANDO Execute Agreement For Four Omls To Increase Reserves (photos) / Reactions As Exxonmobil Prepares To Leave Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period by RepoMan007: 4:32am On Aug 13, 2022
See ABOKI signing away another man's oil but hide their own.
Re: ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period by brandsoncharlie: 5:36am On Aug 13, 2022
TheEnforcer:
I get one guy wey don dey that Mobil for like 20 years now.Anyone has an idea how much they pay them
.BIG SUM
As at 1999 he was earning 400k
.Must be earning super millions now at maybe managerial level too.But very stingy.Anyone?
If he’s an HR manager he should be earning nothing less than 7-12million Naira as salary, his retirement benefits may be nothing less that 250 -300 million Naira take home or even more .

1 Like

Re: ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period by wingmanIII: 6:17am On Aug 13, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

If he’s an HR manager he should be earning nothing less than 7-12million Naira as salary, his retirement benefits may be nothing less that 250 -300 million Naira take home or even more .

Per month?
Re: ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period by TheEnforcer: 7:17am On Aug 13, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

I believe. He invested millions in failed businesses in the past and lost lots of money.Now he has a couple of filling stations and also real estate. With lost of hidden busneses . He keeps a low profile but those who know know.he said he is not able to reveal his salary for security reasons but believes people exaggeratethrir salary
Re: ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period by tishbite42: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2022
rusher14:

In Nigeria, it would be signed by Nigerians.

Everyday for the thief, one day for the owners
So the Niger Deltans are no more Nigerians when it comes to their God-given resources?!
Re: ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period by rusher14: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2022
tishbite42:

Everyday for the thief, one day for the owners
So the Niger Deltans are no more Nigerians when it comes to their God-given resources?!

Which God-given resources?

Has Ibori and his gang of rogues allowed my state to breathe despite the huge revenue it receives?

Bayelsa state is still a town despite all the income.

If we check now, you are not even from SS and probably a disciple of Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period by sylve11: 9:31am On Aug 13, 2022
deepwater:
This is deepwaters
It was never under consideration to sell

You are wise! cool
Re: ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period by tishbite42: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2022
rusher14:

Which God-given resources?

Has Ibori and his gang of rogues allowed my state to breathe despite the huge revenue it receives?

Bayelsa state is still a town despite all the income.

If we check now, you are not even from SS and probably a disciple of Nnamdi Kanu.
I'm from Delta State and you're very right. I'm a disciple of MNK.
You Fulani rogue should know that the end of this injustice has come.
Ibori and co will destroy our land because you pple put them their to destroy us.
But this will not continue forever.
You can bookmark this.
Re: ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period by rusher14: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2022
tishbite42:

I'm from Delta State and you're very right. I'm a disciple of MNK.
You Fulani rogue should know that the end of this injustice has come.
Ibori and co will destroy our land because you pple put them their to destroy us.
But this will not continue forever.
You can bookmark this.

Exactly what I said.

And that means you are probably from Asaba , a place that doesn't have a drop of oil.

Who are you to dictate to an Itsekiri man with ijaw blood, what we should do ?

Are you not equally not an outsider?
Re: ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period by tishbite42: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2022
rusher14:

Exactly what I said.

And that means you are probably from Asaba , a place that doesn't have a drop of oil.

Who are you to dictate to an Itsekiri man with ijaw blood, what we should do ?

Are you not equally not an outsider?
Asaba and it's environs around the River Niger has oil
Go and do your research
Fulani go and sit down
Itsekiri man with Ijaw blood
Werey dey disguise
Re: ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period by rusher14: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2022
tishbite42:

Asaba and it's environs around the River Niger has oil
Go and do your research
Fulani go and sit down
Itsekiri man with Ijaw blood
Werey dey disguise

Asaba has as much oil as Kwara state.
Re: ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period by PharmacyStore: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2022
Okay good for them
Re: ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period by tishbite42: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2022
rusher14:

Asaba has as much oil as Kwara state.
Lol
So you're from Kwara State
Re: ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period by Flossq: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
pinkguy:
See them with their hausa Cap deciding on Niger Delta oil

Mugu the man on black suit is an edo man

1 Like

Re: ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period by pinkguy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Flossq:

Mugu the man on black suit is an edo man
lol dog I guess the is no sit for him to sit down
Re: ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period by AlphaTaikun: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/ExxonMobil_NG/status/1558080125995991041?t=MgLDGUUjNrt5Z--bDmIZqA&s=08
This is where the action is at for
Mobil... The very lucrative deep water oil fields.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / Japan Pension Fund Records World’s Biggest Loss / LASG Threatens To Seal Supermarkets Over Non-disclosure Of Price Tags On Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.